4.2 from 5,097 reviews

1.8

• Return Claim MadeYes (30) · No
  • Job Satisfaction

Tina J

Product really good after sales service woeful

I have zone living doors that do not shut and need adjustment. So far 3 calls has resulted in nothing. This pre-dated Covid-19. Just absolutely no service. I stressed I was not expecting a warranty claim, just wanted doors that actually shut and as it is winter I am cold as doors are able to semi close but pop open letting all heat out and blasts of cold air in.
Further Update: Below is the Customer Service response - 6 Days later I still have not been contacted - I would NOT advise dealing with this company as these 2 year old doors are going to be very expensive to replace as Doors Plus do not stand by their products.

Store LocationFyshwick, ACT
Tina J

I have sent an email and attached invoice

AdamSydney

Big fuss- Lack of customer service.

Stergia P.Sydney, NSW

DOORS FUSS NO PLUS! What a disappointment. Please take your business elsewhere.

Store LocationST PETERS NSW

Find out how Doors Plus compares to other Door & Window Shops

Terrible service kicked me out of the store

Store LocationMinchinbury

Door was supposed to last 5 years, didn’t last 6 months

I had a door installed in October of 2018. Within 6 months the wood had come away from the glass. I took multiple emails for someone to come and look at it. When they did they said it needed to replace and it was well within warranty. After numerous calls and emails it still has not been replaced. Apparently a new door was shipped in November of 2019 but that has not been fitted and we are now at the end of March 2020. Pathetic service.

Store LocationSt Mary’s Anzac hwy SA

Useless customer service

Front door purchased 2018,locks installed by a ‘professional’. Needed repair <1year to fix lock and now completely stuffed, out of warranty of course. Store has useless customer service. Stay away.

Store LocationCastle Hill
Doors Minus

Doors MinusGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Doors Minus

Ordered door in January and were advised that it would be supplied and installed in 5-6 weeks, contacted them after 5 weeks to be advised that it would be another 5 weeks ( did someone forget to order ) requested that the order be cancelled and monies be refunded. They had to check with management and will return my call, surprise no return call and after contacting them again I was assured that refund would be made, still waiting went to another supplier and door was available at a much cheaper price Doors Minus

Store LocationCampbellfield
David

DavidSydney, NSW

What a load of lies

Store LocationGranville Doors Plus
Sarita Clarke

Sarita Clarke

Pleasant Service

Matthew at Castle Hill store was very pleasant and helpful to deal with. We had bought a door which had incorrect label and therefore didn't fit when we brought it home and we are able to return it without any fuss even though it was marked down and labelled "as is".

Store LocationCastle Hill

Find out how Doors Plus compares to other Door & Window Shops

cannot install door within the time frame allotted

Store LocationBrisbane rd Arundel
pistoff
pistoff

You must have alot of stuff going wrong then not to be able to single out my claim by the problem

Geoff M.

Geoff M.South East Queensland, QLD

"not our problem all of your 20k worth of external timber doors leak"

We saved up to have 20k of external wooden doors installed. They look a picture and we could not be happier with them when installed.

As soon as it rained - all of them leak - we advised them - they refuse to take any action - The Director and owner of the company have advised that "it is not their problem" that the doors they sold us and installed for us leak and have ruined our new 12k floor and had our ceiling cave in!

3 little kids under 9 and myself and my wife will not put up with this appalling behavior and we have commenced proceedings through our lawyers to wind up Doors Plus as a franchise system.

Store LocationStafford
Monchan

MonchanNgunnawal 2913, ACT

Excellent service

Replaced one of internal door which mother in law's present. As it's just before Christmas, we didn't expect installation before Christmas but they managed to before complete. So happy! Arigato~!

Store LocationFyshwick

Door replacement

We had 12 doors installed without fuss and bother.
Sales and installation staff were very helpful.
I will certainly use Doors Plus when we decide to change our front doors.
Very happy with the result

Store LocationWest Gosford

Store LocationBrookvale

Shane

ShaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent after sales service

We recently purchased a beautiful 7 panel door from the MacGregor store. Unfortunately we began to experience a few issues with the lock installed. (Key would stick in the barrel).
I rang the MacGregor store and explained my problem and it was suggested that I drop in and get it sorted, which I have done.
Staff there could not have been more helpful and were happy to supply me with an exchange.
I would highly recommend the MacGregor store for this after sales service and for the prompt and professional installation in the first case.

Store LocationMacGregor

Disgusted behaviour

Paid in full for door to be fitted
Door had two gauges asked for it to be replaced and was threatened in store and called a dick head, police called
Though persistent after several weeks got door replaced.
No apology disgusted

Store LocationArundel gold Coast

AnthonySydney, NSW

Poor customer service

Store LocationDoors plus St. Peter’s

Bad Experience

Worst experience. Bifold took 6 weeks to arrive in store, when told 4 weeks maximum. Found damage to door and runner when unpackaged it at home to install. Returned to store for refund which took 3 weeks to receive after many phone calls to chase refund up.
Bought superior door from Bunnings at a much cheaper price. Only took 2 weeks to arrive in store.

Store LocationCasula

Shameful and pathetic Service

Installer damages the existing wooden frame, of both doors, didn’t fit the top part of both doors properly and there are some aluminium installed in unsafely manner, a number of gaps and unprofessional way of applying Glue at many places. The list keep going on. Pathetic customer service

Store LocationGranvile