Doors Plus

Doors Plus (page 2 of 275)

4.4 (1,436)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (37) · No (1,456)
    4.1 (1,504)
  • Job Satisfaction
    4.2 (1,221)

Great service at the Fyshwick store.

Purchased few doors from doors plus in Fyshwick, I found James to be very helpful, had a great product knowledge and very pleasant to deal with, I have also had some communications with the store manager and was very happy with the service provided.
I will be recommending Doors Plus to everyone I know.
Ayman Attia

Store LocationFyshwick ACT

Great service & Speedy

Looked for a front door on Sat 21st Nov excellent customer service from Josh at Balcatta WA, he did a measure that afternoon, door fitted on Wed 25th Nov.
Thanks Guys

Store LocationBalcatta WA

JennyIllawarra, NSW

Extremely Rude

The Wollongong store is operated by a husband and wife team. Whilst I have found the wife to be lovely and helpful, i am actually quite traumatised by how rude and obtuse the male is. His customer service and manner is aggressive and rude. I am in the need of a barn door but he continually quotes me different prices each time we speak and gives me new information that he says he has already told me eg about the 8 week wait when this was need to me today. I told him that i find his manner uncomfortable and he said “I feel the same at this end “ - where did this man learn his customer service?
Please take your business elsewhere
He’s no good

Store LocationWollongong

Alexia P

Alexia PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

WHAT A FUSS!!

Store LocationMitcham
Aiden K.

Aiden K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't bother, worst service I've ever experienced

Store LocationST MARYS
Jody

JodyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No fuss, that's all we've had

Store LocationSefton Park
Clark

ClarkWarwick WA

Good tradesman

Noel exhibited what a true carpenter should be when he replaced our workshop door which faces the weather. The work was neatly done,well fitted and tidy. He has pride in his work. No mess afterwards. He is a great asset to DOORS PLUS.

Store LocationBalcatta WA
Wendy

WendyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good Job and excellent product

We were very impressed with the door and especially with Adam who did the installation. He was friendly and competent and had the job done within the advised time-frame. He also communicated with us regarding time of arrival.

Liza

LizaSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Doors Plus at St Peter’s were friendly and helpful. Ivan helped to select the best products that suited our family needs and budget.

Store LocationSt Peters

Catherine

CatherineSydney, NSW

beautiful doors; job well done.

thank you for my doors; very nice job. Tradesman very efficient and tidy. I am very pleased with the result it gives my unit

Store LocationGranville
Lindsay

LindsaySouthwest, VIC

Great job

We found the staff at doors plus Geelong to be both professional and very knowledgeable, Charlie was very helpful and gave us great advice. The fitter was a delight to watch as he was a true professional.

Store LocationGeelong
Jim

JimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best service ever

Went to Macgregor store.served by Raymond who had a difficult job sorted and booked in 15 minutes. Installer was great and completed a difficult job. End result was better than we could have hoped for. Brilliant tradesman. Will be back with another job soon. Highly recommended.

Store LocationMacgregor
Gary Newman

Gary NewmanSydney, NSW

Great service and a good job done.

Great service and a good job done. Doors plus Granville carried out everything they said they were going to do.

Job Satisfaction
Store LocationGranville New South Wales.
Turgut O.

Turgut O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Review for Doors Plus Footscray store

Store LocationFootscray
Rosemary Bezu

Rosemary BezuPerth, WA

Deceptive methods.

My husband and I believed the vendor when he told us that it would take 2 to 3 weeks to have the door we chose installed and paid the required deposit of $400, only to find out after the payment was made
(printed in the receipt/invoice) that it will take in fact 10 weeks before the door is installed!
And of course we cannot get our deposit back..
R. Bezu

Store LocationCannington, WA

Sliding Barn Door

Love our Barn door. Great instructions make installation easy. Great quality track hardware makes it look amazing. It has transformed our bedroom.

Store LocationSefton Park Doors Plus
Angela Kay

Angela KaySouth Australia

Terrible service,

Salesman just couldn’t be bothered. So glad we don’t speak to our customers in the same way. It was to much effort for him to find the door we wanted. But basically it was his attitude. Was going to get a price for a bifold door but not now.

Store LocationSefton park SA
Monicka B.

Monicka B.South East Queensland, QLD

TERRIBLE SERVICE

Really bad experience. Made to wait every time - took 4 months to deliver our doors - couldn't find the order when I called. Hopeless - don't bother with this store!

Store LocationMacGregor
Jackie

JackieSydney, NSW

Excellent service

I have been impressed with the team from doors plus from walking in the door to enjoying my new door. Everyone has been professional, friendly, done what they said they would do and when they said they would do it. I am extremely happy with the finished product and highly recommend doors plus at Granville.

Store LocationGranville NSW
stutoo54

stutoo54Canberra 2600, ACT

A Happy Customer

Store LocationFyshwick, ACT

Colin C.asked

I have contacted doors plus customer service regarding bi fold doors problems. I realise they are out of warranty, but wish to have problem fixed. No reply from email.

Hello Colin

Thanks for reaching out. Sorry to hear that.
Can you please re send it to customerservice@doorsplus.com.au.
A customer service representative will help reach a resolution.

Colin C.

I have already sent them an email and they haven’t responded

Colin C.

This is the response from a second email. Hi,

Our warranty period on hardware is covered for 12 months. We only service these issues for a further 12 months after the warranty period ends.

As this order is now over 5 and a half years old, we will no longer service this.

You will need to arrange this with your own handyman.
Pretty poor I think.

Andrew

Andrewasked

Hi what is the maximum size a single guardian 2 in 1 door comes in?

james napier
james napier

Andrew, I recently had one of these doors installed at the rear of my house. I decided not to take up the offer of prepainting as this incurred a further $300.00 and we had not decided on colour etc. I strongly advise you to carefully inspect this product before purchasing. The seal on the middle glass door is not sealed against the wood and this allows rain coming through the security mesh to pass under the seal (the mitred seal is also unsealed. I can see places on the door joints that weather can effect. I also dont think the door is constructed of solid timber. I really can't be bothered with a protracted debate with Doors Plus but will simply try rectifying the problems that i see and hope that my attemps to paint/seal will last some time. Check the edges of this product as it appears hardboard is used, moisture ingress here will create a problem. I am about to start painting and can see that painting around both mesh and seal is going to be a "nightmare" Personally I cannot recommend this product! Good luck!

Hello Andrew

Thanks for your question.
Our Guardians come in 2040x820x40 & 2040x870x40 off the shelf however we can custom make them up to 2400x1200x40. We have 100% solid timber versions and we also have MDF versions.
In regards to James comment, the solid timber Guardians are clear lacquered behind the rubbers and and between the screen and door.
Best to pop into a branch and have a look in person and see the different options we can offe.r

Bunks

Bunksasked

I have a zone living bi fold door. The top bolt has come out resulting in the door not on the tracks. Plus the push button lock has broken. Is there any way to get this door repaired?

Hello Bunks

Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear that.
Please email customerservice@doorsplus.com.au with your order number, concerns and photos. A customer service representative will look into this for you.

Get an answer from our members and Doors Plus representatives