Verifieddoorsplus.com.au

7,310 reviews
Paul H
Paul HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Happy wife

Very professional and great to deal with from the sales person Dillon at St Mary's store to the excellent installation by there installer Faith. Thankyou Show details ·  1
macgolfirons
macgolfironsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA7 posts

A New laundry door that has never looked so good!!

Doors Plus were very professional and helpful. They gave excellent prices and service. Show details ·  1
Dennis B.
Dennis B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Enhancement

Quality of the doors installed and installer, David, was first class. My home entry and back entrance have been improved and enhanced. Thank you. Only problem was the wait time for the installation. Show details ·  1
Chris M
Chris MSydney, NSW

pleased with the process

Staff at Kirrawee were very helpful . The Door was ordered and arrived on the said date.
Adam the door fitter was very professional with the installation cleaned up after fitting .Very happy with the whole process and the finished result. Show details ·  1
New customer
New customerSydney, NSW4 posts

Customer service is excellent

Secured an external door replacement and was arranged early. They also communicate well when the door is scheduled to be installed. Installation and fitting was excellent. The cost is a bit pricey though when you add up everything. Show details ·  1
Kathleen P.
Kathleen P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

New stacker door and removal of old door

Extremely pleased with the customer service the product and the installation. Don’t often leave reviews but they were so good I really wanted to Show details ·  1
Gregory Kitchener
Gregory KitchenerSydney, NSW4 posts

Would use again

I found Anneli very knowledgeable and helpful. She kept me informed and Nissan who installed my door was brilliant. He cleaned up after the job was finished and had all the tools and knowledge needed to complete the job. Show details ·  1
Timothy.B
Timothy.B

No Fuss and No Trust

Poor service the company hiring outside third party operators to install products and cause damage through the home to door fames and walls and archways. Show details
Doors Plus   DM

Hello Timothy, I am sorry to hear about your experience and I apologise for it. If possible, please send your concerns and some images to us at customerservice@doorsplus.com.au. One of our reps will investigate this for you.

Regards,
Gus

Valerie
ValerieRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts

Happy customer with Doors Plus

Kane came and fitted my new door and frame he was very easy to deal with and he did a fantastic job. The whole process was very easy. Very happy with my new door. Show details ·  1
Irene M.
Irene M.

To have easier and freezer access ti my ensuite and laundry

Helpful advice and efficient timely delivery, the sliding doors have created more space and easier access Show details ·  1
Lauren
LaurenSydney, NSW2 posts

Great service and job executed well

Doors plus recently came and installed a door for us in our home which we had broken. From the moment we walked into the store right up until they came to install the door, we experienced great service from the store staff and the install guy. The quality of the door is great and the job was completed to a high standard. Would definitely use them again. Show details ·  1
Rhys
RhysSydney, NSW3 posts

Doors plus

I phoned doors plus for a price on a door and they expected me to drive approx 1 hour round trip just to get a price
What a joke
You can ring most other suppliers and they are happy to provide a quote over the phone
Personally I would not deal with them
Noah
NoahSydney, NSW6 posts

Stephanie S
Stephanie SSydney, NSW

Very good. Competent and professional service

This was my second purchase from the Brookvale store. Janos - always very helpful, and engaging. I felt very confident with my choice of doors. The installers were amazing. The doors were not easy to fit into old door frames and they just kept going until it was perfect.
It would be good if Doors PLus had a greater range of hardware to choose from. I have gone elsewhere for hardware Show details ·  1
Ted r
Ted r

Arana Hills 29/4/24

New front entry door from Stafford QLD branch.
Coming from a trade background myself I was absolutely blown away by the quality of workmanship displayed by the installer. I thought workmanship of this high quality was non existent.
Trent
TrentSydney Surrounds, NSW

Disappointed

Disappointing service from the sales manager Wayne not once did he mention the dog door was an optional extra even tho I mentioned I wanted it for that reason. Show details

Natalie G.
Natalie G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

unhappy

wasnt very happy at all with the people that put our door in cause they left the old door for us to get rid off and the amount of time it took them to install was very unacceptable i ring up so many time to get them to insatll it sooner cause we didnt have a door and they did nothing to try and help at all the only good person the i delt with at door plus was richard the guy at the store apart from that very unhappy with your service
Denise V
Denise V

Professional from start to finish

So glad we chose Doors Plus Granville to provide new hard doors and security doors for our mum. The service, from salesman ( a great communicator, fulfilled every requirement, and very knowledgeable), to measurers and installers (again great communicators, prompt and efficient) was exemplary. The whole experience and results have impressed us all. Show details ·  1
Colin B
Colin B2 posts

New Kirawee store awesome service

Bought a small 4 panel door from the new Kirawee store, Matt was very helpful to get best match to an existing door.
He was also very helpful in assidting via his own personal time to get an early pickup. Show details ·  1
Maria
MariaSouthwest, VIC2 posts

Purchase of 2 solid outside doors

Sales staff very friendly, offering assistance. PJ gave options, quoted, came out to measure and kept us informed of process. Customer service staff took payment over the phone. Installation person also rang to confirm appointment time and did a good job, cleaning up afterwards. Show details ·  1
Grant H
Grant HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Michelle
MichelleSydney, NSW

Front door installed

Staff were super friendly and helpful. Job was completed within a great timeframe and done very well. Thank you!! Will definitely recommend Show details ·  1
Kerry Tonkin
Kerry Tonkin5 posts

Highly recommend

Dillon at Doors Plus St Mary’s was excellent and provided everything in a timely manner. Great experience using Doors Plus including delivery and tradesmen that fitted the doors. Highly recommend, great value. Show details ·  1
Anne Maree
Anne MareeVictoria

Happy customer

Had a new front door from Doors Plus installed and very happy with it and the installer who did a great job. Thanks to the installer. . Show details ·  1
Rob
RobSydney, NSW2 posts

Purchased my new front doors from Andrew who made the process simple, streamlined and on time from start to finish. The installer arrived precisely on time and was highly competent and courteous. Doors look fantastic. Show details ·  1
Mick
Mick2 posts

Outstanding service by Ash from Mitcham Doors Plus

Ash from Doors Plus Mitcham installed our doors. He was excellent: communicated about timings for installation, thorough and careful when installing the doors making sure they fit properly and worked smoothly. Everything was cleaned up perfectly. Highly recommend Ash! Thank you, Ash! Show details ·  1

Robyn L.
Robyn L.Hunter Region, NSW

Doors Installation - perfect job

The doors are a very nice quality and installed perfectly. Great service all round Show details ·  1
joannemcd
joannemcd2 posts

Excellent service

Mt Gravatt Qld store very helpful, professional, communicated well throughout the process, and skilled tradesman did a beautiful job installing the doors into a difficult corner. The cost was pretty high but in hindsight feel I paid for excellent fuss-free service. The need to pay in full before installation leaves the customer with limited recourse if there is a problem. No doubt a few adversely affect that for the majority, however not happy about that expectation becoming accepted practice. Show details ·  1
Rebecca
RebeccaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

jo
jo2 posts

Would reccomend

On time, courteous.
Did a good job.
Came back to touch up paintwork that was needed to complete job. Show details ·  1
Suzi Q
Suzi QSydney, NSW6 posts

A pleasure to deal with

Dealings with the team at Newcastle was a pleasure from beginning to end. Special shout out to Nathan :) The price was the best I had too! I highly recommend Doors Plus - you won't be disappointed. Show details ·  1
Mike
Mike

new front doors

Sales staff and door fitting staff are knowledgeable, friendly and very professional in their respective fields and I would not hesitate to use them again should the need arise, thank you. Show details ·  1
Suzy
SuzySydney, NSW

Outstanding Customer Service

Can I just say Josh my customer service rep was amazing from start to end he answered all my questions with a smile and followed up with at all times. Ash the installer turned up on time to complete the job and ternately asking if the job is looking ok amazing install and left the air clean. Show details ·  1
Allan Hopkins
Allan HopkinsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Satisfaction

From start to finish easy professional great value installation was more difficult due to old house so he just came back Saturday
Improved my home and very happy
Allan Show details ·  1
Alana V
Alana VSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible product and even worse customer service

Terrible experience from start to finish with the Gold Coast store. Issues with the Guardian front entrance door. The side panel doesn't seal and blows open in the wind. The lock system jammed up and broke within 24 hours of installation, the store would not respond to emails or telephone calls. Fast to take your money but terrible after sales service. Really does not live up to the "Doors Plus - No Fuss". The most fuss we have experienced throughout our entire renovation. Have contacted QCAT for resolution. Show details
Smithy
SmithySydney, NSW2 posts

Door plus stacker door installation

Ivan installed our stacker door with a minimum of fuss and professionalism. Extremely happy with the finished result no mess to worry about thank you Show details ·  1

Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.

Great experience

It has been a pleasure dealing with Doors Plus McGregor. The initial consultation and advice given by Harmandeep helped so much in choosing the right doors for my home. He followed up by phone answering any of my queries or concerns. Hamish did a great job installing the doors. He was on time, communicated well and cleaned up after. I am thrilled with my doors and the timely "no fuss" professionalism.
Thank you Doors Plus McGregor for making it so easy. Show details ·  1
BarbaraH
BarbaraHSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Great Product and Excellent Service

We are extremely happy with the whole process. From the salesman, Jarrod through to Paul the installer. The product is exceptional and the service we received from Doors Plus was fantastic. Show details ·  1
Bonnie H.
Bonnie H.
John E. Carmichael.
John E. Carmichael.

Best doors yet

Your product and service has been exceptional. Measurements were taken by Steve, your staff Member, who also happens to be a neighbour, and all installations were carried out by Tom who is an outstanding tradesman. Just wish they could apply their talents to some of our other requirements. Show details ·  1