Doors Plus

Doors Plus (page 2 of 257)

4.2 from 5,128 reviews

4.2

5,128 reviews
    4.3 (1,121)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (30) · No (1,138)
  • Job Satisfaction
    4.1 (1,171)

Linh T.

Linh T.Sydney, NSW

Great product and customer service

Very helpful team, always give me good recommendation on what’s best for me. Love my new door now. Thank you to the Granville team for providing an incredible customer service.

Store LocationGranville, NSW
Anthea

AntheaPerth, WA

Excellent service - from start to finish

I can’t speak highly enough of the lovely service I’ve received from this team, from start to finish. From my initial booking to the installation, this team is truly professional. They turned up on the dot for appointments, installed a beautiful door without any glitches, left No trace of a mess behind (cleaned up after themselves), and were totally respectful every step of the way. Thank you so much for the wonderful experience Doors Plus Cannington. I’ll be recommending you.

Store LocationCannington, WA
Betty

BettySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service and installation from DoorsPlus Macgregor .

Raymond was efficient, courteous and easy for us to deal with .
Hamish was punctual, polite and we were very happy with the quality of his work . We would both highly recommend Hamish and know he’s an asset to the team at Doors Plus Macgregor

Store LocationMacgregor

Had issues with handle and lock for 18 months

Store LocationCasula
Peter Curmi

Peter CurmiSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

I had a number of doors installed in my home this week, the guy that did the job was named Chesco, I found him to be a very professional at this job the workmanship was excellent, and cleaned up after himself. I will recommend him to anyone that needs doors installed.

Store LocationMinchinbury
Steven from Eltham

Steven from ElthamEltham

Really good - used COVID protocol - kept social distance, Rang before hand, cleaned up, ensured that any rubbish was removed. The store was really good, quick transaction and made the installation booking to fit in with the family needs.

Store LocationCampbellfield

Remarkable difference

We had 2 old rattler sliding doors with the old metal pelmets replaced. Hamish was our installer and did an absolutely fantastic job. We had the plain doors changed to the Oakfield moulded panel doors and had timber pelmets put in. Hamish was a pleasure to deal with and had such precision to detail.

Store LocationMacgregor Qld
Barry

BarryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Service with delivery on time.

Staff at Doors Plus were extremely helpful and were happy to assist with any request. Nothing was too much trouble. Delivered on time and installation handled professionally. Friendly and reliable. Would recommend highly.

Job Satisfaction
Store LocationSt Marys S.A.
Maxine S.

Maxine S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor customer service

This was late 2019 I went into campbellfield store to ask for quote had to wait for a long time
Rang to Organised for a quote. Took two weeks And me calling a few times to even get someone to return my calls

When door arrived the guy wasn’t not very nice
About 1 month later I called to say that Pin in hinges on door coming out and that I. Couldn’t get them back in was told to send photo of them which I did
With my info
Still waiting for reply about 8 months later
I ended up calling and paying someone else to fix problem
Will never use or recommend your company

Store LocationCampbellfield Victoria

Excellent service

Thank you to the team at sefton park for excellent service and installation. Took the time to advise us on the right doors and installer was clean and friendly.thank you all from start to finish for the old fashion service .

Store LocationSefton park
Shtoive

ShtoiveCanberra 2600, ACT

ACT: Locks stopped working after 12 months

New doors and security shutters have had constant issues with locking. My rear security shutter can no longer be locked from the outside. For some reason they can only be unlocked with keys from the inside - which is useless. Issues started happening straight after warranty expired. Not happy with their product at all. Needs to review their locking systems.

Store LocationFishwick
doors p.Doors Plus

Very happy with final product

I was very happy with the service I received at the Sefton Park store. Salvatore was very helpful in helping me select the door that would be best for my requirements. The install was fairly simple and quick. There was a small misunderstanding over a request to re-install the lock on my old door to the new one but the carpenter installing the door helped me with working out what needed to be done.

Store LocationSefton Park, SA
Robert

RobertSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

I have been renovating my home on a strict budget and undertaking work that I can do myself to save some money. I wish to highly recommend Sameer, the Manager at Arundel Doors Plus. Sameer helped me choose doors that fell within my parameters, yet remained stylish. On the due date for delivery, his driver fell ill and he personally delivered the doors in his private car to meet my schedule - rare service in this day and age. Thank you for your excellent service and seamless transaction.

Store LocationArundel, Gold Coast, Queensland
T Bogatai

T BogataiMid North Coast, NSW

A good door for us

We have been impressed with the product (although highly priced) and particularly with the installation by Adam and his off slider Hassan?Peter in sales explained all to us well at the time...T Bogatai

Store LocationGranville
Alice

Alice

Excellent Service - Grandville Store

I highly recommend Grandville Doors Plus. Peter and Matthew made my instore experience pleasurable. The daunting task of choosing the right doors was made easy given their in-depth product knowledge, professionalism, and general expert advice. I'm extremely satisfied with the door selection, quality, price, and problem-free installation by Zabi. Thank you for a job well done!

Store LocationGrandville

Amazing Service - Newcastle Store

Allan - Sales and Jacob - Installer from Newcastle Doors Plus were amazing from beginning to end. The purchase of the 9 doors was made so easy and the installation problem free. The doors look amazing and well worth the money. Great quality service and products. Thank you so much, the house definitely looks different and finished.

Store LocationNewcastle, NSW
doors p.Doors Plus

Supply & installation of 4 internal doors.

To the sales team Matt at the Granville store, 5 star service. To the installer Chesco again 5 star service. The doors look awesome and were very well installed. Thanks Doors Plus for quality service and a quality product.

Store LocationGranville - Sydney
Melissa

MelissaSouthwest, VIC

Failed to live up to adverts

I bought a door from Doors Plus in Geelong. In spite of requesting a measure and quote as advertised - this was not forthcoming and the door was too small when the fitter arrived. I was also advised to purchase a whole lot of fitting which were unnecessary. No compensation provided. Really disappointing

Store LocationNorth Geelong
Veri

VeriPerth, WA

Beautiful

Great service, options, love my new door and will be buying more. Installation was quick and it gave my house a brand new look. Now to get internal doors on.

Store LocationBalcatta WA
Ian D M

Ian D MSouth East Queensland, QLD

It’s when things go wrong, that’s when you can judge customer service.

Store LocationGold Coast Qld

Anna papaziakas

Anna papaziakasasked

Need to get some quotes

Anna, We went with the “swinging door”, which at that stage was “on special”. Helen wanted more light in the laundry. The “sliding door” into the laundry we went with the “standard sliding door“ which was available. We did NOT get quotes.

Hello Anna

Thanks for reaching out.
We can definitely help with a quote.
We encourage customers to visit their nearest showrooms to view and choose from hundred of options and designs we offer. Once you have chosen everything in person, a trained sales consultant can visit your home for a free in home measure and quote.

In the meantime, take a look at our monthly specials in the link below:

Hope this helps!

David-48asked

For our Guardian 2 in one door, we need a "door handle stop" on the wall to stop the glass door handle damaging the wall when the full door is opened from the outside.
Any ideas where I can get a suitable stop?

Hello David

Thanks for your questions and i apologise for the delay in my response.
I would suggest looking at your local hardware store otherwise i am not sure where you can purchase them from.

Hi Gus,
We have found, but not yet implemented a solution.
Our son suggested a resilient stop that contacts the glass, rather than the handle. He said it would actually be less impact on the glass than using the handle.
Dave.

Minu A.

Minu A.asked

what is 100100 canopy tinted?

Hello,

This refers to a Canopy, a product that Doors Plus can provide, that can be installed above a doorway, to provide some protection. The code you have mentioned in the SKU code for that product.

Thankyou