Doors Plus

Doors Plus (page 2 of 62)

4.2 from 5,230 reviews

4.2

1,233 reviews
    4.5 (1,130)
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (1,233)
  • Job Satisfaction
    4.2 (1,172)

Cee O.

Cee O.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Without Doubt the worst customer service

I Called on Saturday and they said they were busy, took my number and they said they would call back. Rang again on Monday, the salesmans excuse was we are extremely busy on weekends. When I asked for a quote on the style of door I required, he stated I needed to come down to the showroom, as I might find something else I prefer. I Stated I work most days, and when not working, I am renovating. Given our current climate, being able to order and get the product would have been extremely helpful. We renovate for a living, it is not that difficult or maybe it is for Doors Plus. Poor Customer service all round

Store LocationSefton Park SA
doors p.Doors Plus

New front door and frame

Professional service and a quick quote and order processed by Richard from Brookvale Doors Plus. Install went smoothly.
Only point I would like to raise is that it would have been a better experience if there were a variety of door colours / stains available rather than just one, in quite a dark brown. I instead bought the raw timber one and stained it myself.

Store LocationBrookvale
Alfred M.

Alfred M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Had great service from the manager at Mitcham store

The Manager at the Mitcham store was very professional and informative and offered us great advice. Nothing was too much trouble and the sales team were knowledgeable about paint finishes.
Thank you for your prompt service and offering good value for money. Definitely recommending your store to our friends and family.

Store LocationMitcham

Anne

AnneSydney, NSW

First rate door

We replaced a door off a veranda with the door recommended by the salesman.The door looks great .The installer did an excellent job and was hardly noticed.Very happy.A vast improvement.

Store LocationCastle Hill
Charles

CharlesSydney, NSW

House Facelift

We purchased new front doors for our house entry, from the Minchinbury store. These new doors have just given our house a new facelift. The salesman (Blake) gave us time to roam around and was quite helpful with questions about the different kinds of doors. Thank you very much for helping us make the right decision.

Store LocationMinchinbury
Maree

Maree

Excellent service

All aspects of our order were dealt with efficiently in a friendly manner. The sales process, measurement and installation were all done professionally and by very pleasant and helpful people.

Store LocationMinchinbury

Perfect facelift to house

Ralph from Doors Plus Cannington guided us through the door & hardware selection Process. Delivery was earlier than expected and fitting was very efficient & clean by Doors Plus carpenter. Very happy with result and strongly recommend Doors Plus Cannington. Cheers

Store LocationCannington
Neil

NeilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Plantation Shutters - First purchase ok, large purchase lousy

Store LocationStafford, Queensland
Susan

SusanPerth, WA

Zero Service at Balcatta

First phoned Doors Plus, Balcatta and was surprised at how unhelpful they were. I then followed up with a visit to the store. Salesman was helpful and I chose a door and made an appointment for him to come and measure up. He failed to show and 3 days on has not called to apologise or reschedule.

Store LocationBalcatta, WA

Suzanne R.

Suzanne R.Sydney, NSW

Great Service at Doors Plus at Granville

We attended the Granville Showroom first and were helped by Peter to choose a door then later in the day he came to our house and measured it up Then a couple of days later the Installer came and double checked the the measuring Then we waited for the door to ordered . Both men were very polite the Installer worked very hard to make sure it all fitted well.We are very happy with the door and the service

Store LocationGranville
Carol

CarolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent! Very Happy Customer

From the day we walked in the store to having the door installed we had very professional and friendly service. We bought a Guardian Door from Stafford Doors Plus and they couldn't have done any better. They kept us well informed and came when they said they would and the fitting of the door is perfect.

Store LocationStafford Doors Plus
Christine

ChristineSydney, NSW

Great service from St Peters

Door Plus made the whole process very easy.
Ivan took my order and measured up, Adam did a great job with the installation.
Would use again and recommend Doors Plus St Peters.

Store LocationSt Peters Sydney
Ken42

Ken42Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Very Bad Service on A Small Problem. Unhappy Customer

The company just installed 6 internal doors and other than some minor scratching OK.However the handles they provided did not all match .Poorly assembled and obviously used Monkeys as did not line up base plates correctly.Lame excuse given thats normal.Sorry it is not at all normal and when asked to exchange the worst 2 of the six.Refused.
Do not experience a problem as no service provided.Terrrible service for expensive doors $3,900 dollars for a $52 complaint.Sad

Store LocationWest Gosford NSW
Tom Maruschko

Tom MaruschkoSydney, NSW

Done with ease

Recently purchased 3 doors from Mat at Granville and had Mike do the installation
Everything went extremely smoothly with an on time turn up for installation
Highly recommended Doors Plus at Granville
Tom from North Strathfield

Store LocationGranville
Danielle

DaniellePerth, WA

Quality from start to finish

After going instore initially on a whim I received great service from Jeremy at Doors Plus Cannington. Gave quality advice and suggestions. I am very happy with the finished result!

Store LocationCannington

Find out how Doors Plus compares to other Door & Window Shops

Doors not delivered as specified, invoice changed on day of payment.

Store LocationBalcatta
Stella

StellaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Customer Service

Excellent Customer Service at Doors Plus St Marys, spoke to Brett about wanting 6 internal doors, After choosing the style of door Brett organised to come out on the same day to measure up, 10 days later Ben came to install all the doors and did an outstanding job. I recommend Brett and Ben for doing a #1 job , super service, friendly and outstanding.

Store LocationSt Marys Adelaide
doors p.Doors Plus

Quality and quick turn around

Went in to inquire for a solution to an outside door that keeps getting water damage on the Monday lunch time. Not only was I provided an excellent option but it was completely fitted by close of business that Wednesday.

Store LocationBalcatta, WA
Carl Wilson

Carl WilsonPerth, WA

New front Door

The door installation was quick, well executed and quality of work was very professional.
Site cleaned up and rubbish properly disposed of.
If we need other doors we will use Doors Plus again.

Store LocationCannington WA
Sue

SueSouthwest, VIC

Inquiry never followed up

2nd time I’ve enquired about a measure & quote from Geelong Stire. Had our whole house fitted with doors from this business 18 years ago so why wouldn’t you go back? 1st enquiry was by phone supposed to be followed up by somebody in store. Never received call back. 2nd enquiry was 3 weeks ago via email & again no call back. I rang again today to be told & I quote ‘sorry but I’m hopeless at getting back to emails’ Well that’s dandy

Store LocationGeelong

Anna papaziakas

Anna papaziakasasked

Need to get some quotes

Anna, We went with the “swinging door”, which at that stage was “on special”. Helen wanted more light in the laundry. The “sliding door” into the laundry we went with the “standard sliding door“ which was available. We did NOT get quotes.

Hello Anna

Thanks for reaching out.
We can definitely help with a quote.
We encourage customers to visit their nearest showrooms to view and choose from hundred of options and designs we offer. Once you have chosen everything in person, a trained sales consultant can visit your home for a free in home measure and quote.

In the meantime, take a look at our monthly specials in the link below:

Hope this helps!

David-48asked

For our Guardian 2 in one door, we need a "door handle stop" on the wall to stop the glass door handle damaging the wall when the full door is opened from the outside.
Any ideas where I can get a suitable stop?

Hello David

Thanks for your questions and i apologise for the delay in my response.
I would suggest looking at your local hardware store otherwise i am not sure where you can purchase them from.

Hi Gus,
We have found, but not yet implemented a solution.
Our son suggested a resilient stop that contacts the glass, rather than the handle. He said it would actually be less impact on the glass than using the handle.
Dave.

Minu A.

Minu A.asked

what is 100100 canopy tinted?

Hello,

This refers to a Canopy, a product that Doors Plus can provide, that can be installed above a doorway, to provide some protection. The code you have mentioned in the SKU code for that product.

Thankyou