Doors Plus (page 2 of 2)

• Job Satisfaction

Ted from Tallai

Ted from TallaiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor Service And Nobody Wants To Talk To Me

Very poor workmanship. tried to get someone from the store - other than the installer - but they refused to come and have a look. Wish there was somebody could talk to.

Unhappy Customer

Unhappy CustomerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible after care service

It has taken 6 months on faulty door and locks only to be told we were sold the wrong product - it was recommended by DP sales - Won’t change the door or locks and we need to take it up with sales person. Completely unacceptable. This is after many chases and three no shows from appointments to fix. Don’t buy from here.

Michael W.

Michael W.Sydney, NSW

Not happy! Door not up to standard

Store LocationMinchinbury
Door & Window Shops

Find out how Doors Plus compares to other Door & Window Shops

Unhappy Customer

Unhappy CustomerSydney, NSW

Do not buy products from people who do not stand by them.

What a disgrace, I payed to have a solid wood door installed that was to be clear lacquered , The door was installed damaged. I have since sent three emails to all doors plus contacts and have had no reply to any. The issue has now been escalated to the ACCC. Do not buy products from people who do not stand by them.

Denise

DeniseSydney, NSW

product return

Doors Plus @Granville. I returned a product I had purchased as it was the wrong size. Amir was very helpful ,refund arranged no problem, and kindly advised me how I may be able to rectify the problem.
Thank you, much appreciated.

Store LocationGranville
Barry

BarryBrisbane

Doors negative

I ordered a front door from the Doors Plus store in McGregor- seemed friendly enough. Said there was stock and it would be here in a week or so. After 3 weeks of no contact I phoned to enquire. He phoned back to tell me that the warehouse showed 2 in stock but when they went to find them they couldn't. New stock wouldn't be arriving until about another 6-8weeks. Wouldn't you think they should've contacted me? He simply said 'The company stuffed up. What's your credit card number and I'll refund the deposit?'. He didn't seem to concerned. Very annoying as I've been waiting on the front door to go in before doing other work. They need to change their name to Doors Negative.

Store LocationMcGregor
doors p.Doors Plus

No support and arrogant behaviour if things go wrong

Terrible service and arrogant behaviour if things go wrong and they did. The shop in Castlehill doesn't see themselves responsible for issues caused by their subcontractors. Stay away from these guys.

Store LocationCastlehill
Peter L

Peter LSydney, NSW

Door lock broken and Doors Plus refuses to accept responsibilty

Nadine C

Nadine CSydney, NSW

After a white door? Take a sample home before committing

“At Door Plus, we take the fuss out of finishing your doors.” Or so we thought! Disappointed to discover our beautiful white doors are NOT white!!!

Response back:
“I can see it is not a high gloss bright white however this is how our displays are in the showroom...If you like, you can paint over the skin the white of your choice”.

Not living up to brand promises at all!

May I suggest if you’re after a white door ask to take a sample home before committing. If you’re after a greyish/beige door, you’ll not be disappointed.

Door & Window Shops

Find out how Doors Plus compares to other Door & Window Shops

Gregory

GregorySydney, NSW

Another company that rips off old ladies.

My mother in law got the wrong color door and cancelled the purchase because it was not the right color. Now she is not getting her deposit back. You crooks.

Store LocationCasula

Anna papaziakas

Anna papaziakasasked

Need to get some quotes

Anna, We went with the “swinging door”, which at that stage was “on special”. Helen wanted more light in the laundry. The “sliding door” into the laundry we went with the “standard sliding door“ which was available. We did NOT get quotes.

Hello Anna

Thanks for reaching out.
We can definitely help with a quote.
We encourage customers to visit their nearest showrooms to view and choose from hundred of options and designs we offer. Once you have chosen everything in person, a trained sales consultant can visit your home for a free in home measure and quote.

In the meantime, take a look at our monthly specials in the link below:

Hope this helps!

David-48asked

For our Guardian 2 in one door, we need a "door handle stop" on the wall to stop the glass door handle damaging the wall when the full door is opened from the outside.
Any ideas where I can get a suitable stop?

Hello David

Thanks for your questions and i apologise for the delay in my response.
I would suggest looking at your local hardware store otherwise i am not sure where you can purchase them from.

Hi Gus,
We have found, but not yet implemented a solution.
Our son suggested a resilient stop that contacts the glass, rather than the handle. He said it would actually be less impact on the glass than using the handle.
Dave.

Minu A.

Minu A.asked

what is 100100 canopy tinted?

Hello,

This refers to a Canopy, a product that Doors Plus can provide, that can be installed above a doorway, to provide some protection. The code you have mentioned in the SKU code for that product.

Thankyou