Doors Plus

Doors Plus (page 3 of 267)

4.2 from 5,329 reviews

4.2

5,329 reviews
    4.4 (1,298)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (32) · No (1,318)
  • Job Satisfaction
    4.2 (1,102)
    4.1 (1,355)

Friendly service very good products

Wayne at Sefton Park organise all the doors and Zone doors exactly how I wanted and Anthony installed all in one day and they look great. I am very happy Thankyou Doors Plus.

Happy

HappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Transformed

Thanks to the great service from Adam from Doors Plus Stafford Brisbane our new front and back doors were installed today. Sam did an excellent job and we're very happy with the result- it has transformed the look of the house.

Excellent Service

This was such a satisfying experience. We wanted to update our door and got exactly what we wanted and the price . Highly recommended. Our hallway was dark and needed to be brightened up . Completely satisfied.

• +1

LeAnne

LeAnnePerth, WA

Terrible service

we spent nearly $2000 on doors and door furniture that was delivered and installed. Within 5 months door does not open or close properly the catch sticks shut and open. Therefore either cant get out through door or cant close it. The guarantee and warranty do not cover fixing the door unless we pay $110 to come out to fix the problem of their door. So my husband went all the way in to get a new lock and it was not the right size so still cant be fixed...would NOT RECOMMENED them at all..

doors p.Doors Plus

Sal from Doors Plus gave us great service.
We needed 3 internal sliders installed in a short time frame which he made happen.
The installation was great and happy with end product

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Thanks to Micheal for coming out and measuring up, and to Dale who had great patience with the bi-fold door size openings when fitting. Would highly recommend and use again.

Susan

SusanSydney, NSW

Doors Plus Granville was excellent

I can't fault the service I got from start to finish from the salesman and installer. I bought external doors which I am very happy with. I will replace my internal doors next time and buy them from the same place.

Martin

MartinSydney, NSW

Good quality doors. Excellent fitting by Eddie!

Doors are good quality and the fitting of them by Eddie was excellent - as he had done for us with a front door two years ago.
We went back to Doors Plus for this reason

Arbiter

Arbiter

Fantastic Customer Service

South Road, Saint Marys, Adelaide

Even though the salesman knew he couldn't provide the product we needed, he told us which of his competitors would be able to help us. No attempt to deceive us at all. Just, outstanding efficient, and honest.

We'll definitely go back here first if we need something else that we think they do sell!

Great work for 2 separate jobs

Dealt with Dennis at St. Peters store. Very helpful with the products we chose and installation by the tradies.
Thank you Dennis for your assistance and well done to all concerned.

Dean K

Dean KPerth, WA

Perfect Job!!

The Team at Doors Plus Balcatta (WA) were Amazing!! The Service was great from the moment I walked in.

Peter was outstanding and explained the whole process and personally ensured that everything was to be installed to a high standard - just Brilliant.

Do yourself a favour and head to the Balcatta store in WA for exceptional quality and installation.

It really was so easy from the time I placed the order to the time their installer arrived who was on time completing the quality install of 6 internal doors and a new front door.

Massive thanks team I am sooo impressed !

doors p.Doors Plus

Service was excellent, great quality job. I called and booked a service call. The approach was easy and the experience was pleasant. I would recommend doors plus everytime. The work was done with great care.

Mae

MaeCanberra 2600, ACT

Avoid them if you can

purchased door- went for supply and install. Left a gap uncovered on my flooring after door installation-very unsafe. Door is very nice-no doubt but after sales customer service is extremely poor. Avoid doors plus canberra if you can.

MelindaP

MelindaPGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very helpful!

I needed information on current processes during lock down in Melbourne. The chat was able to give me the information and options I needed for the product I was after. Very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly.

fantastic work.

I had french doors built into the back of my house -the whole process has been relatively easy. very professional staff. installation of these doors has been timely and transformed my home.

AshSydney, NSW

Not satisfied with the product and service

Ash

Thank you for the response. I have already sent email to customer care... But no solution to the issue yet.

Jude

JudeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Job!!

This was all so easy. Right from enquiring about a new front door to installation. Made the process very easy.
Friendly helpful and great value. Kept us informed every step. Would recommend highly.
Thank you all.

Nicky

NickySouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy with the friendly service

Great selection of doors, great quality. Very happy with the installation that Hamish did. With the experience I had I can’t fault them at all and I Would definitely recommend to family and friends.

willcock pty ltd

willcock pty ltdSouth East Queensland, QLD

Misleading Staff Service

New door new look!

We received excellent service from Steve in Gosford from quoting to measuring up. The installation was very professional by Mike and the result exceeded our expectations. Who knew that a new door could give a house a whole new look.