Doors Plus

Doors Plus (page 3 of 255)

4.2 from 5,094 reviews

4.2

5,094 reviews
    4.4 (1,093)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (30) · No (1,107)
  • Job Satisfaction
    4.1 (1,139)

Stress Less Door Install

I found Harry from Doors plus McGregor always polite and helpful. Andrew the fitter did an excellent job remaining calm and cheerful throughout. More than happy to recommend.
Thank you most sincerely.

doors p.Doors Plus

Not as good as made out to be

After waiting 3 months for the door to be made the door we purchased was meant to be sound proof and it’s not. Not value for money. Didn’t find Door plus to be very helpful.

Nahlo

NahloSydney, NSW

Could it be any easier?

I had the pleasure of visiting the team in Granville. With an experienced sales team to deal with & an experienced installer, a job that I had been putting off for a while was sorted within a couple of weeks. I will know who I will be visiting next time I am needing more work done. Thanks to Peter and the team.

Tina J

Product really good after sales service woeful

I have zone living doors that do not shut and need adjustment. So far 3 calls has resulted in nothing. This pre-dated Covid-19. Just absolutely no service. I stressed I was not expecting a warranty claim, just wanted doors that actually shut and as it is winter I am cold as doors are able to semi close but pop open letting all heat out and blasts of cold air in.
Further Update: Below is the Customer Service response - 6 Days later I still have not been contacted - I would NOT advise dealing with this company as these 2 year old doors are going to be very expensive to replace as Doors Plus do not stand by their products.

Tina J

I have sent an email and attached invoice

LLW

LLWSydney, NSW

Excellent Service, Amazing Installation

Our salesperson Ivan was very pleasant & accommodating to work with. Our carpenter / installer Duc was amazing !! Duc was extremely diligent and a true craftsman, taking great pride & care in his work, leaving a clean & tidy workplace upon completion, all to ensure a top quality job and high customer satisfaction.

Review Post Installation of Security Doors

The installing of double security doors that lead out of the house onto the alfresco was a job well done and done to expectations. I could not have asked anything more.
I would say the organisation - St Peters Doorsplus are reliable and trustworthy!

When next you want a door (s) installed think about Doorsplus first!

Vivian

Samantha

SamanthaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service at sale but guy who installed -5

job well done guys

had main front door and complete door frame installed and very happy of finished product.Have screen door being installed soon so to Wayne and Salv from sefton park SA a big thankyou for your professional attitude,100% satisfied.

Lisa M

Lisa MSydney, NSW

Fabulous service from start to finish

Punchbowl store. Thanks Rob for your professional an friendly service an Scott for amazing care to detail with installation I had 7 internal doors installed was NO FUSS from entering the show room to finished job Very Happy

Emem

EmemMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A real bonus to our home

We changed out a full length window with a door to give us easier access to our yard. Now I don’t have to open doors and blinds to get outside, it’s simple and looks great. Very happy with the new door.

Giri Y.

Giri Y.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent deal

Thanks Aleks at the office and Rob the carpenter for your top service. We are very pleased with our doors! Keep up the great work! I highly recommend them anytime.

Harry

HarrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Deal

Recently bought Entrance door From Door plus, Thank you for a great job installing my entrance Door. Great work by Patrick and his team. Beautiful Door with Beautiful locks & handle.
Harry

Chris

ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So happy!

Sal and the guys so helpful at Main North Rd store May 2020
Installation of 6 doors by Dimir was fantastic, so neat and professional.
Could not be happier.
Pennington
SA

Rob j

Rob jHunter Region, NSW

Adamstown Branch is a Fantastic Company to Deal With

I recently purchased a new entry door from Doors Plus in Adamstown (June 2020). The showroom staff were great at helping me choose the best door for what I already had in mind. The purchase was easy, but more importantly, the installer that fitted the door was fantastic. He did a very neat job fitting the door (I have a good eye for detail), he gave me some good info on accessories for the door (peep hole, draft stopper & door seals) but all that aside, was just a great guy to deal with, which can be rare these days. Feel confident to buy from these guys. Rob.

Brian Jones

Brian JonesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service, competitive pricing

Very efficient, great service from Glen @MacGregor store, value for money front door - expertly fitted by Andrew Who was friendly, curtious and a great tradesman - well done DoorsPlus, I will not hesitate to recommend you to our community

philip

philipGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

service with a smile

My in store experience was friendly and informative. Delivery and installation of my purchase was completed professionally. The installers were punctual, polite and complete gentlemen. Product supplied was as viewed in the showroom. Very happy all round, thank you.

M  B. D

M B. DSydney, NSW

Great service, no problems at all

George at Castle Hill provided good service. We had 2 security screen doors installed at each of 2 locations (Glenhaven and North Ryde) Our installer Tim was very courteous and and efficient, we have no problems with the installations at both locations.

Francine

FrancineSydney, NSW

Back door

From walking in the shop to the delivery of our door, the service was friendly, reasonably priced, good communication and the end product and installation was spot on. Thank you.

Donna CunneenSouth East Queensland, QLD

NOT TOO HAPPY!

Donna Cunneen

We accepted DP's quote, accepting there would be a delay due to our selection criteria, which blew out due to Covid. When the door finally arrived, just two days later, their tradesman was around, and had the door fitted, snug as a bug in a rug. Recommend without hesitation. Thanks Sal, and (we think) Anthony, who did the fitting.