Doors Plus

Doors Plus (page 4 of 257)

4.2 from 5,128 reviews

4.2

5,129 reviews
    4.3 (1,122)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (30) · No (1,139)
  • Job Satisfaction
    4.1 (1,172)

Fay BLACKSHAW

Fay BLACKSHAW

Fantastic job - so delighted.

I am delighted to report how pleased we are with Doors Plus Arundel. I recently purchased a Laundry and an Internal door. I was amazed how easy the installing process was and how friendly and efficient Michael and his team were. I highly recommend them to everyone. Exactly as stated...No Fuss!

Sheila

SheilaSydney, NSW

Peter in Granville is amazing

Peter took the time to go through all the details of the door and frames thoroughly, I was so happy with his and his teams service I will be back again soon. Definitely an asset to the company. I will be recommending Peter and Doors Plus Granville to all my friends and family . I couldn’t fault his service. I went to my nearest store previously and the service difference is chalk and cheese. Thanks again Peter

GaryMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still Waiting on our door or a returned phone call

Buyer Beware!

Placed order May 19. Staff lied to me twice on why I have to wait over 5 weeks for install. 1) queens b'day holiday and they can't get doors up from Sydney. 2) following week it was co-vid and my install was cancelled at the 11th hour.
THEIR Terms of Contract were for 3-4 weeks and over 5 weeks have passed and still no date on install. Contacted company who said they could not install doors on my only day off next week and the only option left was to cancel over $3k worth of doors and start shopping process again.
Thank you Doors Plus for an extremely poor customer experience and wasting 5 weeks of MY time. LC

Alan

AlanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service by the installer

It was great to see such a professional installer. He had all the equipment for the installation. He was able to install the door fairly quick, left the area clean, and was a great representative of the organisation.

Matthew

MatthewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

Prompt and friendly service was provided by Michael at the Arundel store. The double pantry doors that Michael helped us select have made such an improvement to the look of the kitchen.

alfresco bi fold stacker

alfresco bi fold stackerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Such a great improvement to our home

Doors plus Macgregor helped us with professional advice, cost and time frame
The cost was competitive the install on time and a great tradesman doing the job true tradie and all helpful with advice

Happy. QLD Gold Coast

Happy. QLD Gold CoastSouth East Queensland, QLD

New interior doors

Doors Plus @ Arundel on the Gold Coast QLD were amazing they helped & advised me of what type of doors I needed also what was best for my money They were reliable & kept me updated on when & time doors would be installed . Gold Coast Trade Services installed all the doors perfectly. They arrived on time & took their time in ensuring all doors were fitted properly .

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy with my new sliding door

Can’t thank the guys at the Campbellfield store enough. Great product, price and service. Very happy with the door and finish of installation. Prompt and delivered what they promised. Thanks CJ

Denid

DenidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Salesperson CJ was very helpful. Delivery and installation on time and well done. Sales great, delivery on time and fitter friendly and helpful with regards to whether staining or painting of door would be the best

Win

WinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great sales service and installation workmanship for Bi-Sliding Door.

The salesperson Deelipa was warm and nice to dealt with. Made great effort to expedite my order so that we can enjoy using the door sooner than expected. The installation carpenter Glenn was really understanding. He made a great effort to install the door carefully with the current tricky situation. We are fully satisfied with this job and would highly recommend them for sure!

Marion

MarionPerth, WA

All Doors

Over the past15 years I have all my interior and exterior door replaced by Doors Plus. Only once did I have an issue but they came to the party and replaced it.
My latest a bifold into my laundry was installed the other day and I am loving it.

Kym T.

Kym T.South East Queensland, QLD

XS11 purchase and installation

Very quick turnaround from purchase to installation. Ray was awesome to deal with and had excellent knowledge. Our installer Daniel was on time, friendly and efficent. Thank you Chris & Kym.

Kitchens11

Kitchens11Eyre Peninsula, SA

On this occassion just didn't want me to buy a door.

Rang 1800 number spoke to [name removed] somewhere in Adelaide. Interested in entry door in catalalogue listed as $899 installed. Im 400 kls away so asked for a price not installed. Quoted $903 supply only. The higher price as I wasn't having the package. For a security door and I had said I was looking at the catalogue he said It would be $1200 in the catalogue installed for $658. When will some sales people realise customers are not stupid. I have previously purchased from this company without a hassle.

Bifold door installation

Doors plus Fyshwick were very helpful, installation was done well by their carpenter Luke.. very happy all round! We are very happy with both the bifold door and the service, thanks Doors Plus!

Paula

PaulaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing doors and service!

We just had our french doors installed by Hamish and he was such a nice guy and did an amazing job. So neat and perfect. We purchased the doors from the Mt Gravatt store where Harry sold us our doors. He was very professional and knew exactly what we needed. We couldn’t be happier with the service and the product. Highly recommend Doors Plus Mt Gravatt.

Stress Less Door Install

I found Harry from Doors plus McGregor always polite and helpful. Andrew the fitter did an excellent job remaining calm and cheerful throughout. More than happy to recommend.
Thank you most sincerely.

doors p.Doors Plus

Not as good as made out to be

After waiting 3 months for the door to be made the door we purchased was meant to be sound proof and it’s not. Not value for money. Didn’t find Door plus to be very helpful.

Nahlo

NahloSydney, NSW

Could it be any easier?

I had the pleasure of visiting the team in Granville. With an experienced sales team to deal with & an experienced installer, a job that I had been putting off for a while was sorted within a couple of weeks. I will know who I will be visiting next time I am needing more work done. Thanks to Peter and the team.

Tina J

Product really good after sales service woeful

I have zone living doors that do not shut and need adjustment. So far 3 calls has resulted in nothing. This pre-dated Covid-19. Just absolutely no service. I stressed I was not expecting a warranty claim, just wanted doors that actually shut and as it is winter I am cold as doors are able to semi close but pop open letting all heat out and blasts of cold air in.
Further Update: Below is the Customer Service response - 6 Days later I still have not been contacted - I would NOT advise dealing with this company as these 2 year old doors are going to be very expensive to replace as Doors Plus do not stand by their products.

Tina J

I have sent an email and attached invoice

Anna papaziakas

Anna papaziakasasked

Need to get some quotes

Anna, We went with the “swinging door”, which at that stage was “on special”. Helen wanted more light in the laundry. The “sliding door” into the laundry we went with the “standard sliding door“ which was available. We did NOT get quotes.

Hello Anna

Thanks for reaching out.
We can definitely help with a quote.
We encourage customers to visit their nearest showrooms to view and choose from hundred of options and designs we offer. Once you have chosen everything in person, a trained sales consultant can visit your home for a free in home measure and quote.

In the meantime, take a look at our monthly specials in the link below:

Hope this helps!

David-48asked

For our Guardian 2 in one door, we need a "door handle stop" on the wall to stop the glass door handle damaging the wall when the full door is opened from the outside.
Any ideas where I can get a suitable stop?

Hello David

Thanks for your questions and i apologise for the delay in my response.
I would suggest looking at your local hardware store otherwise i am not sure where you can purchase them from.

Hi Gus,
We have found, but not yet implemented a solution.
Our son suggested a resilient stop that contacts the glass, rather than the handle. He said it would actually be less impact on the glass than using the handle.
Dave.

Minu A.

Minu A.asked

what is 100100 canopy tinted?

Hello,

This refers to a Canopy, a product that Doors Plus can provide, that can be installed above a doorway, to provide some protection. The code you have mentioned in the SKU code for that product.

Thankyou