Doors Plus

Doors Plus (page 4 of 275)

4.4 (1,436)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (37) · No (1,456)
    4.1 (1,504)
  • Job Satisfaction
    4.2 (1,221)

After sales service

They do a great job I had a new front door put in fabulous job very happy. Then the door lock broke and it took a dozen
emails and phone call until it was finally fixed two months later. They said they had to wait for a new lock from over seas. Communication with customer service was terrible not keeping me up to date with what was happening

Ryan

RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Fast and Freindly Service

After dealing with Ray at Macgregor, who was very knowledgeable and friendly, my doors arrived earlier than expected and installed to a very high standard by Steve, who matched Ray's professionalism and friendliness. Many thanks all round.

Great job Doors Plus Granville

Peter and the team (Dom & Lauren) at Doors Plus Granville did a fantastic job with my pantry barn door. A huge thank you to Dom, the installer who spent a lot of time and effort getting it in and going above and beyond to make sure if was installed before the kitchen cabinetry were installed.

Bob

BobSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

First salesman very good when ordering door when we picked up the door second person rude

First salesman very good when ordering door we picked up the door second person very bad attitude so we did not buy door locks handles or hinges

Chris

ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy!

I decided to purchase a new door from Doors Plus Sefton Park following a recommendation from a close family member. I am very happy with the total experience from the Sales staff to the extremely competent installer. And the chosen product totally meets our expectations.I would recommend their services to any interested party.

Ken

KenSydney, NSW

Very happy with installation of sercurity screen door.

Very happy with installation carpenter who installed the sercurity screen door as he was very professional and cleaned up after his work was complete.
Sales staff very professional and answered all serious promptly.

Andrea

AndreaSydney, NSW

Thanks Doors Plus Granville!

This is our second time dealing with Peter from Doors Plus Granville. Can't fault the service! Friendly sales and prompt follow up, delivery and installation has always been on time and without issue. Will definitely return in future if we need more doors. Thanks!!

Craig BSydney Surrounds, NSW

Substandard work, poor customer service

Shocking service

Doors Plus, No fuss. Not quite! My simple order of four internal doors took two shop visits, numerous phone calls, and numerous emails, simply to get what I had ordered. I dealt with a number of different service people, and still upon the carpenter arriving, he had too many parts - all of which I'd been charged for. Installation took place just short of four months after my order following the carpenter cancelling initial installation date, then arriving 2.5 hours late on the new date. Would not use Doors Plus again!

Phyllis

PhyllisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Another set of bifolds

So happy with my previous bifolds , I ordered more.
Salvatore of Sefton Park went out of his way to help me again.
Installer was polite and knew his job.
AAA to all.

Jan

JanSydney, NSW

Made a massive difference to my previously dark laundry

Love the fact that the Venetian blind is enclosed by glass panes in the door. No dust! The installer did an outstanding job. Completely happy with service from beginning to end.

Great services from Doors Plus Gosford

We had outstanding services from Doors Plus Gosford - particularly from installer Joel. We are very happy with the finished product.

Jeanine

JeanineSydney, NSW

Great product and attention to detail

We are thrilled with our new doors. The aesthetic look and soundproofing is just what we were after. The gentlemen who installed our doors were professional, polite and immensely meticulous. They were a pleasure to have working here. Thank you.

Great installation service

Doors plus supplied a pair of french doors for our weekender on the Hawkesbury. Mike, the installer, had to put all his gear in my tinnie and take the boat ride to the house. He did a great job, no complaints, just got on with it. Thanks.

David C.

David C.Sydney, NSW

End to end Quality service

All round quality service from start to finish, Peter understood the challenges of our old house with different sized door spaces and a sloping hallway floor and delivered the right solution to fit. Friendly, consultative service. There was a slight delay with door delivery (COVID impacts to stock and supply chains) however this was communicated upfront and we as the customer were kept informed throughout. The installation process was very effective, Chesco was polite, friendly and helpful and left no mess. Nothing was too hard and the whole experience was quite seamless. Thank you Peter and Chesco ! The doors look great.

Colin C.Sydney, NSW

Poor Customer Service

I purchased bi fold doors in 2015. They were repaired twice under warranty. The same fault has occurred again, but now they don't want to even come to repair their bad workmanship. I am happy to pay to have it fixed, have emailed customer support, they have read the email but have not responded.

Colin C.

Their response was bad luck find your own handyman it’s outside of our warranty period

Dissatisfied Customer

Dissatisfied CustomerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Doors plus no fuss nonsense!! Don’t bother!

Worst customer service ever received! Ordered door in July. It’s now November & still no door. Installer turned up, was running 2 hours late. Told us he had another big job to get to & didn’t have time to install our door. So made excuses why he couldn’t install on the day. Said we needed a weather strip & refused to install door. At time of ordering door, the weather strip was deemed not required by the doors plus salesman. Rebooked to install on another day, didn’t even turn up. Now we have to write to customer service to get our money back! What a joke! Don’t bother with this company.

Naz

NazSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

I would like to share our experience we had with the Granville Store recently. We walked in and was greeted by Peter with a big smile. He was very courteous and approachable and he went above and beyond our expectation. The doors look amazing. Great quality and service. I will highly recommend Peter to all our families and friends.

Ilie

IlieSydney Surrounds, NSW

A front door lock problem fixed in a week

I reported the issue with the front door lock on Sunday 11/10/2020. We were told that somebody will come and fix the issue on Wednesday. On Tuesday we received an SMS stating that your locksmith will come on Saturday. After complaining, he said that he will come on Wednesday. Late Tuesday he sent us another SMS saying that he is coming on Thursday. Finally, he came today Friday 16/10/2020, and fixed the issue in 10 minutes. It took a week for a company like yours to send somebody to fix our door.
I am not happy at all with your service.

Regards,

Ilie

doors p.Doors Plus

Excellent from start to finish.

Huge thank you to Doors Plus McGregor. Amazing experience from the staff in-store, quality products with huge range to choose from and superb installation by a well prepared, well organised and clean installers. Couldn’t be happier!!

Colin C.asked

I have contacted doors plus customer service regarding bi fold doors problems. I realise they are out of warranty, but wish to have problem fixed. No reply from email.

Hello Colin

Thanks for reaching out. Sorry to hear that.
Can you please re send it to customerservice@doorsplus.com.au.
A customer service representative will help reach a resolution.

Colin C.

I have already sent them an email and they haven’t responded

Colin C.

This is the response from a second email. Hi,

Our warranty period on hardware is covered for 12 months. We only service these issues for a further 12 months after the warranty period ends.

As this order is now over 5 and a half years old, we will no longer service this.

You will need to arrange this with your own handyman.
Pretty poor I think.

Andrew

Andrewasked

Hi what is the maximum size a single guardian 2 in 1 door comes in?

james napier
james napier

Andrew, I recently had one of these doors installed at the rear of my house. I decided not to take up the offer of prepainting as this incurred a further $300.00 and we had not decided on colour etc. I strongly advise you to carefully inspect this product before purchasing. The seal on the middle glass door is not sealed against the wood and this allows rain coming through the security mesh to pass under the seal (the mitred seal is also unsealed. I can see places on the door joints that weather can effect. I also dont think the door is constructed of solid timber. I really can't be bothered with a protracted debate with Doors Plus but will simply try rectifying the problems that i see and hope that my attemps to paint/seal will last some time. Check the edges of this product as it appears hardboard is used, moisture ingress here will create a problem. I am about to start painting and can see that painting around both mesh and seal is going to be a "nightmare" Personally I cannot recommend this product! Good luck!

Hello Andrew

Thanks for your question.
Our Guardians come in 2040x820x40 & 2040x870x40 off the shelf however we can custom make them up to 2400x1200x40. We have 100% solid timber versions and we also have MDF versions.
In regards to James comment, the solid timber Guardians are clear lacquered behind the rubbers and and between the screen and door.
Best to pop into a branch and have a look in person and see the different options we can offe.r

Bunks

Bunksasked

I have a zone living bi fold door. The top bolt has come out resulting in the door not on the tracks. Plus the push button lock has broken. Is there any way to get this door repaired?

Hello Bunks

Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear that.
Please email customerservice@doorsplus.com.au with your order number, concerns and photos. A customer service representative will look into this for you.

Get an answer from our members and Doors Plus representatives