Doors Plus

Doors Plus (page 5 of 262)

4.2 from 5,230 reviews

4.2

5,230 reviews
    4.4 (1,217)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (30) · No (1,233)
  • Job Satisfaction
    4.2 (1,032)
    4.1 (1,269)

Really good service

I went to the Cannington store to purchase a new front door, the prices were really competitive and the service was great. I received my quote within a day, the door arrived as per schedule and the carpenter arrived very promptly to install the new door . Would recommend this store to others

Great Service

I visited the Granville store recently, gave the guys an idea of what I was looking for and they quickly showed me my options. Their recommendation was something I had not considered, and has given me a much better wardrobe option. Very friendly, helpful team!

doors p.Doors Plus

Replacement front door and side panel

We are thrilled with our new door! From the very first interaction with Vik (Salesperson) in the Macgregor showroom - to the installation by Hamish, we found the whole experience 10 out of 10.

Sue

SueNarrabundah 2604, ACT

Very happy with the service and price

I found the service from DoorsPlus to be excellent. The salesperson was informative and helpful and the carpenter who fitted the door was tidy and efficient. The price was also good.

Alan C.Sydney, NSW

Great speedy service

Great speedy service from Mitch who came to do a quote on the same day and Callum the carpenter was very efficient and professional and did a great job on a tricky installation.

Alan C.

Thanks too for great service!

The replacement external door & locks for our laundry

They fitted perfectly and function well. Igor was very helpful and installation was timely and well done. Thanks. Oh yes in addition the installation tradie assisted us in rectifying and small fault elsewhere. Thanks again

Glenn

GlennSydney, NSW

Eddy arrived on time, resolved issues and installed my new laundry door in no time. Great advice on door maintenance as well. The Brookvale sales rep was very helpful. Thanks to all involved

doors p.Doors Plus

Excellent service, Richard is very good

I have what l wanted with no puss
Richard and the person install the door are excellent all doing very good job .no hassle ,just very good job, quick and puntual

Kerry

KerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

My brand new door perfect

Very happy with the service and the fitting of the door I ordered the door and it came in just under 2 weeks and fitted. A plus service thank you

Kristian

KristianSydney

Great doors at a reasonable price

After searching for quite a while to have solid timber internal doors made and installed, Doors Plus ended up being the cheapest without sacrificing quality. The process was easy being able to use ZipPay and the installation was super quick. The installer (Mike) was very friendly and professional!

Norvin R.

Norvin R.Sydney, NSW

New door with excellent service.

The replacement door I ordered a week ago was installed perfectly and the old one was taken away without an extra charge, excellent. Doors Plus Casula's salesman Josh did an exceptional service to get my business.

Victoria hollick

Victoria hollickSydney

Fabulous new door

Just got my new door today - fabulous. A big Thanks to Peter, Matt and the lovely fellow who installed it. From customer service when selecting my door at Granville to having it put in my home in Croydon it really was doors plus No fuss!

B.E.

B.E.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service all round

Staff at Castle Hill NSW were great offering a discount for buying a large number of doors. In particular Many in the showroom and Lauren in the service centre. The installers were really quick installing all our doors in one day. They were respectful in our home and polite to deal with. Thank you.

Angry

AngryBrisbane

New door no fuss

I ordered my new front door on the 13th July, it was installed & finished on 21st July.
From the salesperson to the door fitters I had service over & above my expectations. I am very happy with the professionalism of Doors Plus & would recommend them

doors p.Doors Plus

The doors have transformed my apartment

The whole process was very simple. The staff at the St Peters showroom were very helpful and knowledgeable.
The installers were fantastic. Arrived on time, cleaned as they went and did a great job.

Highly recommend Doors Plus

Good Value, Good Product, Good Service

I would recommend Doors Plus. The whole process was easy and great value for money. We had 2 doors installed (one external and one internal) and the installation was completed on the expected date and it was quick and professional. Well done Doors Plus

Viny

Viny

Wonderful New Front Door

I am very happy with my new front door. The gentleman that installed it was very friendly and very efficient. He did a great job installing the door. I purchased a fibreglass door and only a couple of installers are able to install these doors.

philip

philipGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect. Welcoming and secure

We had a new security front door fitted. From our visit to the showroom of the Doors plus Springvale store to the fitting of the door we experienced professionalism with and understanding of our needs. The showroom rep. took the time to show and explain the various choices we had and what might suite us.
The installer contacted us and set a time to come and install our door and arrived at the set time, many has been the time when tradies have failed to appear with no phone call.
If I need anything else that Doors PLUS can supply we will definitely use their services again. Thank you Doors Plus

CHRIS

CHRISSydney, NSW

Good doors, great installation

Puchased from brookvale store.. The doors are good , but the installer , Tony, was awesome. there was a small squeak which he was not happy with, so he took the door off and made some more chnages.
One word of advice, the doors are NOT primed, and they arrive with the installer... there is no opportunity to seal top and , especially the bottom of the door, before installation.
to do so, i now have to take the doors off, which could affect tony's craftmanship.. something to think about, Doors Plus.. i paid for the door in advance, maybe you should deliver the doors to site in advanceso i can seal !!

Ivars V.

Ivars V.Central, SA

Bad installation lock failure plus floor seals

I look at Doors Plus in hindsight as used car sales people... would you buy from these people... well sadly should not had. Installation door quality was poor as being locked out and calling local locksmiths at my cost as also of today locks are not functioning and loose. Floor door seals are dangling as well allowing mouse and snakes access. Poor workmanship installation staff member rushing to pick up son from school... do job and get out quick... sad. It was 2018 and today 2020 doors don't work Paid AU$6000+ for 3 doors a big scam. Bad workmanship.

Anna papaziakas

Anna papaziakasasked

Need to get some quotes

Anna, We went with the “swinging door”, which at that stage was “on special”. Helen wanted more light in the laundry. The “sliding door” into the laundry we went with the “standard sliding door“ which was available. We did NOT get quotes.

Hello Anna

Thanks for reaching out.
We can definitely help with a quote.
We encourage customers to visit their nearest showrooms to view and choose from hundred of options and designs we offer. Once you have chosen everything in person, a trained sales consultant can visit your home for a free in home measure and quote.

In the meantime, take a look at our monthly specials in the link below:

Hope this helps!

David-48asked

For our Guardian 2 in one door, we need a "door handle stop" on the wall to stop the glass door handle damaging the wall when the full door is opened from the outside.
Any ideas where I can get a suitable stop?

Hello David

Thanks for your questions and i apologise for the delay in my response.
I would suggest looking at your local hardware store otherwise i am not sure where you can purchase them from.

Hi Gus,
We have found, but not yet implemented a solution.
Our son suggested a resilient stop that contacts the glass, rather than the handle. He said it would actually be less impact on the glass than using the handle.
Dave.

Minu A.

Minu A.asked

what is 100100 canopy tinted?

Hello,

This refers to a Canopy, a product that Doors Plus can provide, that can be installed above a doorway, to provide some protection. The code you have mentioned in the SKU code for that product.

Thankyou