2Dorian Yates Tempro

Dorian Yates Tempro

2Dorian Yates Tempro
3.0

50% · 11 · 50%
Brand Manager for Dorian Yates Nutrition? Claim your listing.

mayank
mayank

must try

best taste super mixability works like charm. Working protein ingredients. Believe me this is underrated protein but when u take u well, feel something in your muscles

DY Tempro.

DHARN
DHARNAU

Worse Ever

I would not recommend this to any one. Bad taste. No pump.There are many other products with better effect. Some of my friends had loose motions with this. Its suary despite suppose to be low carb. I did gain some weight around my weist when taking this. This product needs to reviewed by fda.