Dotti
Brand Manager for Dotti? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Lovely products

The Dotti physical store has a great range of products. I appreciate that they have a lot of tops other than croptops, which seems to be the trend these days. They have a good range of casual and dressy clothes.

Not too bad

The Dotti online store isn't too bad. They have a decent range of products and it's easy to navigate. My package arrived fairly quickly and I received my refund from the products I returned pretty quickly too. The customer service team was helpful and fast as well. The only downside is you have to pay for delivery and returns, which ends up being quite expensive. If you shop online I'd recommend returning any items in store.

Cute but not great quality

Got a faux leather jacket that looked nice but the leather started flaking all over my wardrobe after a while

Terrible delivery and customer serivce

Ordered online to be delivered to New Zealand as the item I wanted was not stocked in New Zealand at that time. Waited over a month and still haven’t receive the parcel. Contacted Australia post, New Zealand post and Dotti customer service all of which have been unhelpful. Request a refund and was ignored.
Will not shop online with them again.

Awful sizing.

Jean sizing is WAY off!! I ordered a pair of jeans in size 14 hoping for a loose, larger fit I could use a belt to tighten. These jeans barely fit me! What! Also I'm super short and they fit me length wise perfect so can't imagine how these would fit someone taller. Appalling really.

Sizing Very small
Amy
Amy

Sizing is awful

I am a size 12-14 so purchased a pair of size 14 jeans online. Usually Dotti have been good, but lately the sizing has been soooo off point. I can get away with a size 10-12 in jeans usually but this pair of 14's from Dotti are horrendous. Way to shame anyone bigger than a size 10 Dotti.

I have also noticed this in some of the tops, knit jumpers and dresses. The 14's are a lot wider but not really longer, so the larger sizes just appear boxy and ruin it. I am just really done with Dotti now.

Ailie L.
Ailie L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

No good.

I have had 4 pairs of these Jeans. Super comfy and fit great but the quality is terrible. They have all had the back pockets become unstitched and have then split on the inner thigh. They have lasted no more than 6 mths and not worn daily. Would expect for the name and price they would last longer than that!

Kai
Kai

Difficult returns

Its been 2 months now and still no response to say if my items have been returned and when I'll receive a refund. Their ads still pop up on my phone but the lack of communication and time it's taking for a refund has put a sour taste in my mouth and I will not be purchasing from them again.

Jessica Sampson
Jessica Sampson

The best jeans in Australia, cute jackets

Penny
PennySydney, NSW

Not what it used to be...

I used to love Dotti and did all my clothes shopping there. Recently during Covid I’ve been ordering my clothes online. I’ve now returned all but 1 item out of 7. The clothes do not fit at all like they should judging from the pictures! The dresses are like potato sacks, even the more fitted ones, and the normal length tops, judging by the photos are cropped. My advice, go in store and see what you’re buying before you buy it! Do not go by what the photos look like or you’ll be very disappointed!

Lara M.
Lara M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love the items, really fast delivery

The quality of the two dresses I brought were perfect. Sizing is great if not slightly roomy, and the delivery only took 2 days when I didn’t even pay for express. Went really well.

Dave .N
Dave .NBondi

Zero help .. Kindly read a legitimate review .

I purchased a jacket as a birthday present in July . It was my fault getting a size too small . Followed all the return criteria and returned said jacket asking for the next size up ... NOT ONE WORD , no help just kept the return and have provided nothing ! My partner was a Dotti shopper ..BUT NO MORE !

Emm
Emm

Difficult returns, poor delivery

Difficult returns. I get the feeling this store will not last much longer with the current more to online shopping and the difficultly of the returns with this store.

Delivery also takes a ridiculously long time.

Costumer service do not answer the actual question that has been asked.

Kerryn
KerrynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Took 4 days for dispatch and someone to reply to my email

I made an online order on Sunday. Brought a coat that was $50 and two other items, on the Tuesday morning received an email saying the coat was down to $40. I still hadn’t received any dispatch email tried getting in contact to speak to them about getting the $10 out towards express shipping. Emailed twice and online Facebook chat. Someone finally got back to me on Thursday afternoon saying it had been dispatched then and they can’t do anything about the $10 as they had already dispatched it. I asked again about the $10 as I don’t think it’s right to do that, and they totally brushed passed it by saying they had dispatched the items. Terrible customer service!

Patty
PattyPerth, WA

Never receive your items don’t waste your time

Ordered some items and never received them. Ordered online as they were not available in store and they had 30 percent off. Ordered a month before needing them and just didn’t receive them. Got a refund after having to wait extra time even though it was clear my package was not coming. Had bought a heap of items the store didn’t have and larger sizes as I’m pregnant and having my baby. Nothing given cept a lousy apology and a refund which was refunded not the way I paid it.
Don’t Waste your time
Disgraceful

Jess
Jessasked
Dotti

What’s the sizing like with the Phoenix cardigans please? I’m usually a 14-16 but unsure to get the L or XL, I don’t want it too baggy but it is a cardi so not tight around my arms or anything either. Please and thankyou

Maya
Maya

I'm usually a size 6 so I got the XS, hope that helps.

Sarah
Sarahasked
Dotti

I have just purchased the black peaches size 14 jeans, but would like to know once washed, do these jeans shrink?
I don't know whether to return for a 12 as they seem like they are gathering around the legs.

Kristyn3
Kristyn3

If anything I think they actually stretch/loosen eventually after quite a few washes even more so around the band.

Compare both Dotti
CategoryOnline Shops, Footwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops, Footwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $110.00
Mens / Womens ClothingWomensWomens
Labels Sold Own LabelOwn Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsAfterPay, Humm and ZipPay / ZipMoneyAfterPay, Humm and ZipPay / ZipMoney
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress ShoesCasual & Dress Shoes