Doug Disher Real Estate

Doug Disher Real Estate

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Thank you Ivoni and Ivy for giving me great service and help me finish the renting process very quickly. When there was a problem occurred, they called me in time and solved it very quickly. Hope the great service will continue.

Very rude & unprofessional

I had scheduled in and booked the first available inspection of one of their "New" properties listed, received confirmation for it - arranged for time off work only to receive an SMS the day beforehand saying "This property has been leased, and taken down.
Lovely - Thanks for wasting everyone's time.

Highly recommended great service

great service indeed ,a big thank you to Ivoni Mahe ,she is very helpful and really good at what she is doing. really helped in giving advice and also ensuring that you find what you are looking for. many thanks again.

It is a really nice service from Ivoni. She is really nice and lovely. She helps us a lot and give us quite good suggestions.
Nice experience to choose this agent.

August 9th 2019 Update: It is a great service

Ivy is so nice and careful. She really helps us a lot. Service is also good and they support great apartment for us and give us so a lot of useful information.

Barryo

BarryoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy Seller:)

We listed our property with Doug Disher Real Estate as the original agent was very open and honest with how the process worked. Throughout the sales period we were kept regularly informed of progress. Caesar ultimately sold our property and he was very helpful, knowledgeable and professional. He always returned calls promptly and updated us with progress. We definitely recommend Doug Disher Realty and Caesar to prospective vendors!

Amy

Amy

Wouldn’t recommend

Have had a terrible experience with this real estate. I rent alone, they let a maintenance person into the rental without an entry notice, I advised them, they shrugged it off. Now it’s happened for a second time. Their job is to communicate with the tenant, provide ample notice of people coming to your home. If I was showering and people showed up and I complained would they take it seriously? Terrible experience, wouldn’t recommend renting through these guys. Really disappointed.

Ridiculously unprofessional

When you ask questions they do not answer, instead they say have a nice day, I don't want to have a nice day - I want some answers!!

Margaret

MargaretBrisbane

Very highly recommended agency

Jo.Deo

Jo.DeoBrisbane

Too much excuses

Ali

AliBrisbane

Very helpful and easily accessible

We recently moved from Canada and have found the rental market in Brisbane a bit overwhelming. Samie and the team at Doug Disher have been helpful and knowledgable. Thanks for taking the time to assist us!

Albi

AlbiBrisbane Australia

Simply the best

Doug Disher Real Estate is really professional Agency with very lovely and professional staff to
specially Property Manager Fiona Byng,she is really lovely and professional lady.
Thank you Doug Disher Real Estate for 3 years together

Anmaree

AnmareeToowong

Great staff

I would like to thank Doug Disher RE, while searching for a rental we had the pleasure of meeting Chelsea who was so helpful at reception but a special mention to Sammie for returning my calls being friendly, polite and very competent as his job, and just calling me to check how things were going. Thank you all Anmaree

Doug Disher ...............Thank you.

We live in a selfish world where people rarely say thank you, and constantly complain. I have had several years of dealings with Doug Disher and his staff....what a pleasure, everyone at all times cannot do enough for me and constantly go the extra mile in everything they do....what a pleasure dealing with Doug Disher and his staff....,they are amazing. Thank you all.

Regards
Laurette.

DJU

DJUAU

Not worth it

My wifed and I still shake our heads and laugh when we reflect on our dealings with Dough Disher. Disorganized, dysfunctional agency with poor internal management compounded by high staff turnover. A check of other reviews goes someway to explaining the attitude of the staff that remain.

Owners: Your properties are not managed, inspections are not conducted and maintenance/damage is not rectified until it becomes critical/unsafe. The value of your investments will suffer as a result.

Tenants/Buyers: Just don't bother. No matter how good the property may appear, it isn't worth having to interact with the Doug Disher agency.

Very poor

Between the unit inspection, being accepted and to the lease signup, this company has been extremely contradictive. If we could manage to contact the agent or the agents assistant, we were unable to get a correct answer to our questions. We were advised twice about being able to pay for rent via Direct Deposit before the lease signup, however since then there were multiple complications with their finance team due to wrong information supplied by the agent. We have still not received an answer since last weeks lease signup regarding a few questions with the unit that we will be moving in to, nor have we received the signed lease agreement as advised by the agent (after contacting them 3 times over the past week). We're not impressed!

Daniel

We have now issued a remedy to breach as we have advised Doug Disher of multiple issues with the unit however only half of the issues have been rectified.

P_ZIZI