Dove Beauty Cream Bar

Dove Beauty Cream Bar (page 4 of 4)

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (4)

aussiemummy

aussiemummy

OK

This soap really does leave the skin feeling soft, clean and moisturised but I just can not get past the smell. I really don't like the fragrance at all and would not buy it again because of this. It is also rather expensive for what it is in my opinion.
Leaves skin soft
smell

fingaltracy

fingaltracyNSW, 2315

I really love this soap and although at regular shops it can be a bit pricey I have been managing to pick it up at Go-Lo for a really good price.I have been stocking up.My teenage daughters swear by it, great moisteriser after the beach and skin has been dried out by the salty sea and sand, gentle enough for the younger children too, my three year old often jumps in the shower with me and she uses the Dove block too.
Really nice product leaves your skin feeling fresh and moisterised.It has a very pleasant smell and its also a good sized block.
Nothing negetive to report.

Good

It is a very nice soap, it smells good and it lasts a really long time and leaves your skin feeling beautiful and lightly scented.
I like dove soap because it doesn't dry out your skin and it leaves it feeling soft and smooth.
It can be a little more expensive than regular soap.

Bath & Shower Products

Find out how Dove Beauty Cream Bar compares to other Bath & Shower Products

altopia

altopia

Dove soap is a really great product, I have never experienced anything but great results while using it. I have been using dove now for about 6 years and will use it for many to come.
I really like everything about this soap. It is a nice shape and size and you can feel the difference it makes when you wash with it compared to normal soaps. I used to get 'squeaky' clean, but now I get 'silky' clean. It is a great product, very mild, no more dry skin since I have been using my dove body bar! I also like it's mild scent, it smells clean and fresh.
there are no cons.

starflyy

starflyy

A well trusted product. I love the scent and it doesn't dry your skin out like ordinary soap does, it is great to lather up and shave your legs because it is non drying. I really think it is good value for money as well everyone should definately try dove soap.
I have been using this soap all my life. I love the moisturising lotion component.
I like it all.