Dove Clinical Protection

Dove Clinical Protection

See the Best Deodorants & Body Sprays in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very good product - worth the money

I like this product very much. It was recommended by a friend as I was complaining that other deodorants (even my deodorant crystal) were starting to give me an underarm rash, which I'd never had before. I didn't have any adverse reaction to it, and it works perfectly. On the instructions it recommends putting it on before you go to bed, and states that you don't need to put it on in the morning, even after a shower. Quite a claim, and I haven't been game to put it to the test. But I's sure it would be right, as it's done everything else it's supposed to

Great!

I've used this deodorant for a couple of years. Here are my thoughts on it:
* Doesn't have a strong smell (which is a good thing to me)
* Doesn't smell bad
* Is pretty effective at stopping me from smelling, even if I sweat a lot
* Doesn't stain clothes
* Expensive ($10+ for 45mL)
* Doesn't seem to stop actual sweating (wetness), but definitely helps with the smell a lot

I get them from Chemist Warehouse for about $10 each.

Fantastic - Works!!

I have pretty bad sweating - especially growing up in the UK and then moving here. Sometimes, I used other brands, put a shirt on, and by the time I'm at work - there were marks. And that just wasn't on! I found this product, and have always been happy with the results - every day. I tend to use other 'minimal' products during the winter to save some money. But in summer this is a must!
I don't smother my arm-pits because sometimes it does a little cakey and flakely, but when I use just the bear amount and only twist the thing 2/3 times its enough. There isn't an amazing smell that comes out of it, but it certainly covers the sweat smell and doesn't let any sweat through. It is pretty good at not getting on my shirts. I've been so happy and will always trust this product (PS. i did buy the rexona version and found it wasn't as good! - not sure how they are different). I've been pretty happy with dove products, but this by far is the best. I feel more confident that I've got my sweat under control!

(although, a negative - my partner complains that the twisting ticking noise wakes him up in the morning :()

Great product

I have struggled with sweating and associated BO for a long time. I need to use something daily that has an antiperspirant but I've noticed that most products tend to lose effectiveness over time and don't work all that well in actually preventing perspiration or simply produce an even worse smell after application. I recently discovered this product and have been using it for over a month. I can honestly say this is the first antiperspirant I have used that lasts all day, even after heavy exercise. Its smell isn't overpowering either so it leaves you smelling fresh. It is more expensive than other antiperspirants but I believe the price is worth it.
reliable, smells good