Dove Fresh Touch Beauty Bar

Dove Fresh Touch Beauty Bar (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Bath & Shower Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

susiee

susiee

i have used dove for as long as i can remember its smell is intoxicating i just love it , it makes the skin feel so soft and makes me feel very femanine if i cant buy it at the store i am shopping at i will wait untill i can buy it else were and when i do ibuy a half a dozen packs so i dont run out
i buy no other soap
nothing love it

aussiemummy

aussiemummy

OK

This soap has a light, fresh fragrance which I quite liked. I found it very drying though. I think it would be very good for young, oily skin though. It is a bit expensive for what it is in my opinion which is a fairly basic soap.
The smell
Drying

memeng

memengNot Australia nor New Zealand

OK

Husband uses it in the shower. Lightly scented, non-drying. He finds it too moisturizing in summer, so only uses it in winter. It's not economical as it runs out quickly (about a week for twice daily shower). Also, it breaks off easily, I hate finding bits and pieces spread around the soap drainer, it's too soft, perhaps because of the moisturising property. Crazy Clark and Reject Shop are the cheapest shops to get them. In general cheaper to buy handmade soap as they last longer and more moisturising.
Non-drying
Melts very quickly in the shower, too soft, pricy

bunnimon

bunnimon

OK

As far as soaps go Dove is one of the most expensive brands and it does not work out as being good value for money. It is the only soap that I feel confident to use on my face as it does not leave the skin feeling dried out. I decided to try this new variety after reading about the detoxifying effects of green tea. The fragrance is very sweet and subtle. I do enoy using it and would give it more points if it was longer lasting.
Smells nice, has a refreshing feeling and leaves the skin feeling soft and pampered.
Dissolves very quickly in the shower and really doesn't last very long.

kmenday

kmendaySouth East Queensland, QLD

OK

I would say Dove is one of my favorite brands of soap. I tried this one and have bought it a couple of times now. Usually if it is on special though. It is a bit pricier than some of the others. It also does not last nearly long enough. What I do like about it though is it gets a good lather (probably why it doesn't last long enough) and it also has a really nice fragrance. After using it I always feel super clean because I smell clean! 3 out of 5 stars for me
Fragrance, lather
Doesn't last long enough, price

Terrible

I would stick with the original Dove or Dove for sensitive skin. This form of Dove is impossible for us to use. It's a mystery why Dove would market such a harsh product when they have a reputation for gentleness.
It isn't drying.
The perfume in it is very harsh to my skin; it makes me break out and makes my skin hurt. My husband can't use it, either!

ttulips

ttulips

OK

I've been dove soap user for years now since I found that it helps with my dry skin. I've tried this particullar one when it was first out. It is not too bad, but the original dove skin still a better product I should say.
Smells good and does not leave the feeling of dryness on the skin after using it. Moisturising soap, which is a bonus since my skin is very dry. When using other soaps normally my skin feels really tight afterwards.
For the price that you pay, it does not last long to use up one.

EV79Lawton

EV79LawtonWA, 6018

OK

the price is ok, but it's not really economical.
the soap only able to last for 2-4 weeks. the frangrace is ok and overall not too bad.
the fragrance is good and no complaint from men as well.
after using it, can feel fresh and moisture.
this product able to compete with crab-tree evelyn range.
too soft and unable to last longer....