Dove Go Fresh Scent Deodorant

Dove Go Fresh Scent Deodorant (page 2 of 2)

4.2

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (2)
Lucy_Lou

Lucy_Lou

I stumbled across the cucumber and green tea deodorant and I am now hooked. It is not particularly any more effective as an antiperspirant as most other deodorants but I just love the smell. I can only comment on the cucumber and green tea version but I find its scent to be very refreshing and gentle on my skin. it doesn't leave any white marks on my clothing and it is priced similarly to all over mainstream deodorants.
Effective antiperspirant, refreshing scent, no aerosols to damage the environment. The upsidedown packaging helps you get maximum use out of each deodorant.

stakky32

stakky32

Good

Dove's Go Fresh deodorants are a lovely, gentle product for everyday use. I loved the range of scents, none of which were too over-powering. They are priced favourably with other brands in the supermarket, and I always stocked up when on special! However I found them to be just not effective enough at lasting all day to keep my dry and odour free during the extreme summer heat in Northern WA, when it's constantly over 40 degrees during the day.
Lovely scent and didn't dry out my skin.
Wasn't quite effective enough for working all day in extreme heat during summer.

amanda_01

amanda_01South East Queensland, QLD

Good

I found this to be quite a good deoderant. I like the original packaging, the roller ball was large and easy to use, and it fit well in your hand. The new packaging is not bad either, the upside down shape means that you get every last drop out of the bottle before you have to replace. Smells good and is a good anti-perspirant.
Large roller ball for quick even coverage. As the name implies, lovely fresh smelling deoderant. Doesn't dry your skin out

Deodorants & Body Sprays

Find out how Dove Go Fresh Scent Deodorant compares to other Deodorants & Body Sprays

Jasmina_Cook

Jasmina_Cook

Dove has a huge range of deodorants, and each one i find is gentle on my skin, and also works well to stop sweating. This one smells quite pleasant and does not leave white marks on clothing. It is a reasonable price for the size, and most definately for the quality. It doesn't leave any sticky residue, or leave you feeling slimey! It cirtainly does hold its own against other leading brands of deodorant.
Dove products are always soft, creamy products, that are very nice on your skin and this is no exception.
None that i can really think of.

arkendra

arkendra

I love this variety of Dove's deodorants. It works very well, it's long-lasting and it smells great too, not overwhelming or cloying. It really is a fresh scent. It's also quite cheap, very good value for money, but you don't sacrifice any quality. It can also be found pretty easily, it's available at Woolworths and other supermarkets so it's easy to get hold of. It doesn't feel sticky or greasy, it doesn't irritate the skin either - at least, not mine. Great product.
I like pretty much everything about it.
There is nothing I dislike about this product.

See all Dove Go Fresh Scent Deodorant reviews