Dove Original Deodorant

Dove Original Deodorant (page 2 of 2)

3.9

Kariza

Kariza

CandyFairy

CandyFairyQLD, 4116

This is one of the best deodorants I've ever tried. I find it very hard to find something that works all day long and this one did the trick for me! Smells great and doesn't sting after shaving. I love that it also has moisturising ingredients in it as I have read that your underarms can get quite dry after shaving as it doesn't only remove the hair but your skin also. Its also the perfect size to fit in my everyday bag!
    Enviromentely friendly, non burn after shaving, nice smell, lasts all day!
    It's a little sticky.

Vespera

Vespera

It's very effective as it lasts for the whole day, and it's small enough to fit handily in most purses and handbags. As all of Dove's products contain so much mosturiser, it doesn't dry out skin either. It's suitable for sensitive skin, but there's also another product for sensitive skin in this range so I'll assume that that would be better. It has a nice smell, so it doesn't stink either.
    Good price and effectiveness, mosturising, small and compact, and no sprays so it's good for the environment.
    Nothing, zip, zero, zilch.

Deodorants & Body Sprays

Find out how Dove Original Deodorant compares to other Deodorants & Body Sprays

aussiemummy

aussiemummy

I find this to be a good basic antiperspirant. It's not sticky, easy to use. Smells fresh and clean and soft but it not so overpowering so as to interfere with your perfume. I like this and will buy again. I am not sure how moisturising it is as I am not infactuated with the appearance of my armpits but I have found that I can apply straight after shaving and it does not sting me. No rashes from this one and I do have sensitive skin. Quite like it.
    Price is fair. It is gentle on the skin. Fragrance is nice.

caris

caris

Terrible

At first glance this seems to be an innovative product and worth trying, but when paying so much for a deoderant one expects quality and perhaps a bit of luxury. One is disappointed. This is messy and not easy to use despite the nice looking bottle. It does not wash off skin or clothes easily and has no effect on perspiration or even simply making you smell nice. Dove should spend more money on product development rather than creating advertising campaigns about how they really understand women - we don't want this!
    None whatsoever
    I don't believe this has any use as a deoderant at all

ny_sunflower

ny_sunflower

Terrible

i first tried this product when it came out a few years ago. it is terrible, it is messy, anf difficult to put on in comparison to other deodorants and it leaves white stuff everywhere. it didn't keep me dry or odorless and it just added to my conviction that the dove brand is not a good brand at all, none of their deodorants work, and their shampoo is terrible. i didn't like the fragrance either
    nothing, a complete waste of money
    it doesn;t work and it is so messy it actually destroyed a couple of my tops.

triciamonaro

triciamonaroQueensland, 4605

My daughter uses the product and finds it to be very effective. Easy to carry in small purse and lasts the whole day. Dove is overall a good brand andwe recommend it to all family and friends. Dove can be applied immediately after shaving with no side effects and leaves your skin feeling soft and silky. We use many Dove products and have found them all to be of good quality and reasonably priced. If you have not tried this product be sure to give it a go.
    good price good product. 1/4 moituriser, handy size, easy application, environment friendly
    nothing really

Unfortunately, can't find the *original* scent in *roll-on* form any longer in the U.S. Found it for the first time while traveling abroad last year; had I known it was unavailable here, I would have brought a lot home.
    Love the fragrance, and the effectiveness.

Crystel

CrystelQld, 4212

Bad

I found that when I used this one it left white marks on my clothing flaked off was hard to use got on your hands easly because of the flaking part. over all it smallt nice looked nice but I would never use this one again the package was nice great size and all lasted a long time when it flaked off the flaks dropped on the floor and if you were to accidently stand on them they would go into the carpet.

Not good at all to use

Deodorants & Body Sprays

Find out how Dove Original Deodorant compares to other Deodorants & Body Sprays

starflyy

starflyy

OK

It smells beautiful a bit of a soapy fress clean scent. It is a very compact deodorant which means you can easily fit it in your handbag. I would love something of the same scent in an aerosol so that it wouldn't look so yucky after lots of use.
    I like that it is a well known and trusted brand name.
    It can mark your clothes underneath your arms and it starts off looking great when you apply it but after a while it becomes less even to apply and little chunks come off under your arms and white streaks on your clothes.

emailpip

emailpipVIC, 3146

Good

You are paying for the brand name of Dove - but I don't mind as evey Dove product I have ever brought has been a winner for me.

I really trust and feel confident using the original Dove, I know there are new improved products but I am happy to continue using the tried and trusted!
    really love the luxurious feel of the dove products, feels like it is conditioning my skin as well as keeping me fresh
    sometimes can leave white streak if you wear tighter tops when rubbed against the fabric esp. when you put it over head when changing

See all Dove Original Deodorant reviews