Dove Pure

Dove Pure

See the Best Deodorants & Body Sprays in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Gentle on skin.

After having a reaction to the previous deodorant I was using, I set out on a mission to find one that would not only function effectively, but also not irritate my skin. I've been using Dove products for a long time so when I saw Dove Pure, which didn't contain any alcohol or fragrances but had 1/4 moisturizing cream, I decided to give it a try. Dove Pure is completely odorless, which I admit feels a little strange at first but it is a very effective antiperspirant & keeps me feeling fresh and dry. It hasn't irritated my underarms at all, and the moisturizing properties leave my skin feeling much softer. Another thing I love about Dove Pure is the ability to wear other perfumes since it is odorless and won't clash with other scents. I will defiantly be purchasing again.

Finally!

Finally Dove have created a fragrance free deodorant!! I have been waiting for a long time for this... I usually use dove spray deodorant Original (which I love), but even that sometimes gets irritating for me as the day goes on. With Dove Pure I will be able to wear it all day without the smell getting on my nerves, as there is no smell!! Same dove feel with the 1/4 moisturizing cream, just minus the smell. Thank you Dove!!
Fragrance free in the brand I love, no smell at all