DPN

DPN

Listing monitored by DPN

jeffry h.
jeffry h.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Third time lucky with DPN, you are a rock star!

This is the third time we are using DPN for our refinancing purposes, and the second time, Rachael helped us. We are so fortunate to know Rachael; she genuinely wants to help us and cares about our current situation and goals. Rachael and Melissa are going the extra mile to help us. I can't thank them enough for all their help. We will definitely recommend DPN to our circle of friends and whoever reads this review. I can't wait to work again with you guys; watch this space!

Online Tools
Loan used forInvestment Property

Great Experience

Rachael from DPN made refinancing my mortgage very easy. Clear, prompt and professional communication throughout the process - thank you. I was very happy with the service and would recommend DPN.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2021
Loan used forRefinancing
Steve B
Steve BIllawarra, NSW

Fantastic

I would like to say a huge thanks to Rebecca Carlson for organising our home loan. We needed a really quick turnaround as we had already found the house we wanted to buy. Rebecca went above and beyond to get our loan formally approved in a matter of days. She was calm and collected throughout and was just lovely to deal with. Thanks for everything Rebecca. Can’t recommend you and DPN enough.

Loan used forInvestment Property