DPN

Listing monitored by DPN

trevorj038gmail.com
trevorj038gmail.comIllawarra, NSW

Very Happy Chappy

Rebecca, Sam and the Team at DPN have been excellent during the whole process of buying my first property. They have kept me informed the whole time and always extremely helpful. I would recommend DPN to any one that is thinking of purchasing a property.

Very Happy Customer
Trevor

Online Tools
Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Mel
MelSydney, NSW

Very happy clients

My husband & I have now set ourselves up for a great retirement with both our investment properties thanks to Lloyd & Fiona Thomas & the amazing staff at DPN at Cronulla.
The staff are more than happy to answer questions via person, phone or email.
They will talk you through the whole process.
They are fun, energetic & very supportive and wanted the best outcome for us.
Both properties are beautiful & although there was a slight delay in the completion date it didn’t take long to rent out.
Thank you for all your help & hard work.
Very highly recommend.
Mel & Chad

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Other Home Loans

Steve B
Steve BIllawarra, NSW

Fantastic

I would like to say a huge thanks to Rebecca Carlson for organising our home loan. We needed a really quick turnaround as we had already found the house we wanted to buy. Rebecca went above and beyond to get our loan formally approved in a matter of days. She was calm and collected throughout and was just lovely to deal with. Thanks for everything Rebecca. Can’t recommend you and DPN enough.

Loan TypeSplit