DPN

Listing monitored by DPN

Jo T.
Jo T.Sydney, NSW

Good Product

This is the second investment property we have done with DPN as a family. First one outside of Maitland and this second one outside of Wollongong. Overall, they provide a good service and take you through the process from land purchase, property development to finally letting it out, including guaranteeing rental. Would recommend them, if property development is part of your investment strategy.

Great service!

I highly recommend DPN and particularly Rachael who was amazingly helpful and supportive throughout our refinancing process. Thankyou so much Rachael for simplifying and demystifying the whole process. We felt well guided, communication was efficient and we were well informed every step of the way.

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Loan used forRefinancing

Other Home Loans

Mel
MelSydney, NSW

Very happy clients

My husband & I have now set ourselves up for a great retirement with both our investment properties thanks to Lloyd & Fiona Thomas & the amazing staff at DPN at Cronulla.
The staff are more than happy to answer questions via person, phone or email.
They will talk you through the whole process.
They are fun, energetic & very supportive and wanted the best outcome for us.
Both properties are beautiful & although there was a slight delay in the completion date it didn’t take long to rent out.
Thank you for all your help & hard work.
Very highly recommend.
Mel & Chad

Loan used forInvestment Property

Perfect! Fast and efficient service.

2nd time working with DPN both times flawless. Rachael is excellent to work with, great communication, kindly answered the hundreds of questions I had and very smooth process. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Home Loans