Dr. Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover

Dr. Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Dr. Beckmann? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Smell

Response from representative of the company/distributor solved the problem. Product itself is fantastic.

Product works brilliantly. Our carpet is off-white with patterns created by a feline huntress. We previously thought she had destroyed the carpet, but Dr Beckmann's Carpet Cleaner has restored the original look of our decor by removing our cat's 'artwork'.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $6.00.

samhc
samhc

This actually works!

We had a dark stain on grey wool carpet and this product instantly removed it. I'm usually quite dubious about these kind of products but this one is definitely worth getting.

Purchased in February 2019.

Like magic

I'm actually a professional carpet and upholstery cleaner
This product is absolutely amazing
Gets most stains out like magic.
Fully recommend

Pet stain and odour removal , for carpets and upholstery.

Had dried dog urine stains and odours on our carpet.Had tried everything to remove the stain, steam cleaning,expensive cleaner from the pet store, vinegar, soap and water and nothing worked, just made it worse and into a larger area.Noticed the pet stain and odour remover at the supermarket and thought I would give it a try.Fantastic results, first time,the stain is almost un-noticable No odour remains. Finally found a product that works.

Carpet Cleaning Products

Find out how Dr. Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover compares to other Carpet Cleaning Products

Great product

This stain remover lived up to its name. I had a very old stain one of my grandchildren had a upset tummy. We washed the carpet but stain never moved. We I saw “it works” for this product I am very happy with results and agree the patch cleaned shows up the rest of the carpet.

Baruch C.
Baruch C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Works very well

Dr Beckmann Carpet stain remover works extremely well. The product is very easy to use, does not unnecessarily soak your carpets and importantly, from my experience, does clean the stains you want to get out. It works so well in fact that the area that I've treated currently stands out because it looks much cleaner than the area around it. I highly recommend this carpet cleaner above others.

Robyn Cook
Robyn Cook

Old urine stains

Bought 20 year old home, 99 year old lady previous owner. Although excellent 2 year old carpet had many urine stains bed to ensuite. Your stain remover removed all, absolutely ecstatic. Thsnk you.

Blondie-nessSydney

Great Formula for Doggy Accidents

I've used this for 2 years. Fantastic, as our dog has had a few messy accidents. It always gets the stains out and the smell. I can't recommend it enough. It's saved our carpet many times as we live in an apartment.

Blondie-ness

Let me clarify - I used the Dr. Beckman Pet Stain & Odour Remover for Carpets. :)

Ryan
RyanLondon

So far, so good

Just used this on some unknown dark stains on (old) cream carpet in a rental flat. Had imagined they were permanent as were there when I moved in. This product removed them all 90-100%, and that's with poor application really. The carpet itself is so old/dirty, that there is still a mark now, but that's more of a "clean" spot. Really impressed at how quickly it worked. For my job at least - double thumbs-up

Maddy
MaddyCanberra

It stained my carpet

Be aware that his product my stain your carpet.
I tested mine and the test spot turned out fine, but over the spot I actually needed cleaned it discoloured my carpet and ruined it. I lost my entire security deposit/ bond because of it.

dutch
dutchSouth East Queensland, QLD

keep it handy

when a glass of wine fell on the carpet I used dr Beckmann and the stain was gone used on old stains and worked fantastic, its sa good porduct safe, even on old carpet and where "heavy" traffic is in doorways, that became cleaner. yes a great product, thought bought it at ALDI,

Birdie
BirdieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantasic

Jan
JanPerth, WA

Excellent carpet cleaner

Dr Beckmann's Stain Remover for carpets is a perfect way to clean up little messes quickly and easily.
I own a Vax carpet shampooer, but this product is ideal for the urgent stains and soiling. The carpet looks like new again, and there is no odour after removing cat vomit.
Highly recommended for people with long-haired cats or any other pets or children, and it would be an ideal solution for Tenants.
At around $8.80, and for the high performance it gives - it is a bargain.

Craig L
Craig LSunbury

3yo child 0, Dr Beckmann 1

We recently moved into a place with wheat coloured carpet. Our 3 year old girl seems to create spots without trying despite my ban on anything remotely staining being allowed on the carpeted areas.
My wife picked up a bottle of Dr Beckmann. I just tried it and it got out Mark's from even the previous occupant.
The carpet has come up like new. Thanks.
Great product. A permanent cleaning supply now

Martishar
Martishar

This product really works

Dr Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover really works It’s easy to use with built in applicator I have used this product to remove red wine stains from cream coloured carpet and it worked! I have also used it on cordial stains and even pasta sauce stains and it works every time. I always keep a bottle under the kitchen sink for a quick clean up. The product is great .... but what the heck is wrong with my family ?

Basil2015
Basil2015Sydney

Amazing removed dog urine

I am very excited to say it works. We have tried a few products in Woolworths recently. I think the product is amazing. It has removed old and new stains of dog urine and dog sick from cream carpet. Also old sick stain from when our child was unwell. I am getting more and so recommend it. I personally feel with the products It depends on the surface, material and what type of stain.

Jann
JannMid North Coast, NSW

Old Stains on a Cream Pure Wool Carpet

Dodzee
DodzeeSydney Surrounds, NSW

The Perfect Carpet Stain Remover

Just recently while I was having a drink at The Entrance Hotel I saw one of the staff members using a bottle with a liquid in, a brush and a sponge and was so easily removing stains next to bar left over by customers and believe me it was like magic .... and it was Dr. Beckman. Of course the next went and bought one from Coles and voila all the stains at our house disappeared ... some tea, lipstick, body cream, dirt ... the lot all gone and carpet looks like new now.

December 23rd 2019 Update: The perfect cleaner

Nothing better than this carpet cleaner whether animal or human stains it will remove all remember not to press too much on the bottle other than that you'll be amazed

costly mistake
costly mistakeMelbourne

Does not work at all

Dr. Beckmann Stain Devils advertises that it removes grease, lubricant and paint. It does nothing of the sort. Do not waste your money on this product as it does not deliver in any way. The instructions are written in tiny print ( you will need a magnifier to read them) even so, following their advice for the removal of stains simply does not work, it goes nowhere near removing anything!!!! What a total croc this product is!.

Surpassed my expectations

It cleaned stains out of my carpet really well even old stains and it was so easy to use. Definitely will buy this again and recommend to family and friends.

kouyate
kouyateHunter Region, NSW

Complete waste of time and money

We followed the instructions carefully in trying to remove a few small stains and ended up hugely disappointed. Not only did it fail to remove the stains, but it made them look worse and also discoloured the carpet. It'll cost us a lot of money to put right. Be very cautious - like many cleaners that claim to do amazing things, this alleged carpet stain remover only made things worse.

Louisejane
Louisejane

This product is amazing!!!

At first I was a bit skeptical about buying this product. I have tried sooo many carpet cleaners which have been a massive fail. This carpet cleaner was so easy to use and smelt amazing also. It got the stains out that had been sitting on my carpet for several months without any problems. I will continue to buy this product and highly recommend it!

Woof
WoofPerth

Amazing!

Completely removed dried-in dog pee from my cream wool rug! This stuff is truly brilliant. I tried other solutions - bicarb, vinegar, neither worked. Over the moon that this AUD$9 bottle saved me throwing out an expensive rug. Thank you!

HelpingRandoms
HelpingRandoms

Life saving

Seriously, this stuff is a god send! Got out day old red wine large stain. Plus works on berries (etc.) stain and older stains. Comes with this brush at the tip of the bottle which also works really well. I'm so pleased with this product, it's a must have in my house!