Dr. Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover

Dr. Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Dr. Beckmann? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Smell
Sunny stateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stains came back!

To start with I was very pleased. The marks on the carpet were cleaned and the carpet looked good. I could believe it when after a month the areas that were cleaned all showed up as grubby marks on our cream carpet. Need to get a professional to fix this. Not happy at all.

Purchased in July 2020.

Did not do anything the other reviews suggested

I read a fair few of the reviews here and was excited to use this product. It did not remove the stain, it also ‘bleached’ the carpet (it was new, light colored carpet so I was surprised it left an even lighter spot, which only highlighted the stain). I followed the instructions, made a small hole in the seal (as others warned) and used the solution sparingly. The brush was too harsh on the carpet and left it too fluffy on the spot treated. Did not treat the stain effectively at all. We have looped wool carpet, maybe it doesn’t work on that.

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths for $8.00.

Be careful of the seal

I would have loved to give a good review. This is the first time using this product I read and followed directions carefully and made a small hole in the seal put on the brush however product soaked upholstery I tried to make a foam to work in but to no avail I removed the brush to clean and Found that the seal had come off and was stuck inside the brush head I’m hoping my furniture is not ruined and I’m trying to dry it

Purchased in September 2020 at ALDI.

Maddy
MaddyCanberra

It stained my carpet

Be aware that his product my stain your carpet.
I tested mine and the test spot turned out fine, but over the spot I actually needed cleaned it discoloured my carpet and ruined it. I lost my entire security deposit/ bond because of it.

Carpet Cleaning Products

Find out how Dr. Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover compares to other Carpet Cleaning Products

costly mistake
costly mistakeMelbourne

Does not work at all

Dr. Beckmann Stain Devils advertises that it removes grease, lubricant and paint. It does nothing of the sort. Do not waste your money on this product as it does not deliver in any way. The instructions are written in tiny print ( you will need a magnifier to read them) even so, following their advice for the removal of stains simply does not work, it goes nowhere near removing anything!!!! What a total croc this product is!.

kouyate
kouyateHunter Region, NSW

Complete waste of time and money

We followed the instructions carefully in trying to remove a few small stains and ended up hugely disappointed. Not only did it fail to remove the stains, but it made them look worse and also discoloured the carpet. It'll cost us a lot of money to put right. Be very cautious - like many cleaners that claim to do amazing things, this alleged carpet stain remover only made things worse.

Margie
Margieasked

I have used this product for quite a while and have been more than happy with the results. However, after using it on my padded bedhead, the stain was removed, but I have been left with what looks like a water mark right around the area. How can I get rid of this?

Sunny state

I don’t know how to fix this. It’s exactly what has happened with our carpet, the marks that have come back look like watermarks. Very disappointed .

Laura
Lauraasked

Can this be used on damp urine stain on carpet?

Elly-may H.
Elly-may H.

I have used it on damp urine with good results, I would recommend removing as much of the dampness before using the Dr. Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover and following it's instructions.

Kevin H.