Dr. Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover

Dr. Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Dr. Beckmann? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Edward E.
Edward E.Sydney, NSW

It’s okay

Bottles Liquid distribution is poorly designed, having you Pearce a small hole through a sealing cap. Entire cap came off when attempting to clean the brush head. Can not be placed back on..

Product removed some light stains but after quite a few applications

Purchased in October 2020 for $6.00.

Margie
Margieasked

I have used this product for quite a while and have been more than happy with the results. However, after using it on my padded bedhead, the stain was removed, but I have been left with what looks like a water mark right around the area. How can I get rid of this?

Sunny state
Sunny state

I don’t know how to fix this. It’s exactly what has happened with our carpet, the marks that have come back look like watermarks. Very disappointed .

Laura
Lauraasked

Can this be used on damp urine stain on carpet?

Elly-may H.
Elly-may H.

I have used it on damp urine with good results, I would recommend removing as much of the dampness before using the Dr. Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover and following it's instructions.

Kevin H.