Dr. Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover

Dr. Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Dr. Beckmann? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Smell

Sam A.
Sam A.Central, TAS

Amazing... Really

Vax washer is rubbish. Tried this and it made the carpets look almost new, and took minutes. No hours pushing the vax cleaner. Look at the bottom three steps, done so far

Purchased in September 2021.

Mark
MarkSydney

Removed what professional carpet cleaners couldn’t!

I had a permanent marker stain on the carpet and made it worse trying to remove it and it wouldn’t even budge (due from tag came out onto carpet). We got the professionals in for $165 and they couldn’t even make the stain lighter so tried this as a last resort and it’s removed it completely! Great product as also tried every home remedy from rubbing alcohol to hairspray and nothing worked like this product.

Purchased in March 2021 at Coles Online for $8.00.

emily c
emily cTasmania

Great for cat wee odour

I got this as my 5 yr old cat starting randomly spraying on the bed head (even though she's toilet trained!!)after having some muscle relaxant medication. Hasnt stopped her from doing it unfortunately but.. the odour is no longer there thank god as I tried, wee away spray, vinegar, bicarb everything. This is great to have for cat wee!!! GRR

Purchased in June 2021 at Coles for $8.00.

Han L.
Han L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing product.

I have a long time stain on my carpet, and have tried many other approaches to remove it, e.g.,steam cleaning, upholstery cleaner and many other chemical products. This one was the only that WORKS amazingly! the stain was really gone! I cannot understand how it works, but it indeed works.

Purchased in August 2020 for $8.00.

Carpet Cleaning Products

Find out how Dr. Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover compares to other Carpet Cleaning Products

A Customer
A Customer

It actually works

I had a yellow stain on my cream carpet from cat vomit. I'd used a different brand of carpet cleaner without success and thought I would have to replace the carpet as the stain was in a really obvious place. It took a few applications of Dr Beckmans but it did eventually get the stain out. Highly recommenced.

Purchased in December 2019.

So happy with the result

I had doggie wee stains on our beige carpet from my old doggie. I always washed the stains at the time but couldn’t completely get the marks out. I followed the product directions and I’m so happy with the results. I used a sponge and water in a bucket to sponge out the product after waiting 3 minutes and I was surprised that the bucket water got quite dirty, it was removing the wee stains! It’s freshened up the smell of the carpet too with the nice fragrance. Really good result, removed the stains so well.

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths for $8.00.

Wow! This product is amazing

Brought my mattress up like new and also a chair that had a cup of coffee spilt over it about a year ago. Is definitely a ‘must’ for my store cupboard from now on.

Shoshi I.
Shoshi I.Sydney, NSW

Life saver

I had stubborn tea stains on my carpet which just would not come off no matter what i did. Came across this product in Coles as my last attempt. Cost $8 and does absolute wonders. Completely removed all stains (even really old ones which have been there for even a year). It all came off with just one application. I didnt even need to do a second application which is recommended for tougher stains.

Amazing!!

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for $8.00.

Elena
ElenaNorth Western Region, NSW

By far the best!

This product has been a life saver! I always buy this product to fix dog stains on the carpet, does the trick with a little rub over the stain and you wouldn't know you ever had a stain there! it comes out of the bottle white so make sure to test it first in case your carpet is too dark for this! Will always buy this amazing product!

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for $8.00.

Wendy
WendySouth East Queensland, QLD

AN AMAZING PRODUCT

My daughter purchased a used lounge suite with material chairs, that were very marked & dirty. The Pet stain and Odour remover product that we used was fantastic in removing all the marks and stains, now the chairs look like new. This product is amazing and I was so impressed decided to do a review.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for $8.00.

Amara89
Amara89Sydney

Amazing

I’ve had my couches professionally cleaned and scotch guarded and they have never been able to remove stains. After reading the reviews about dr beckmanns carpet stain removal I thought I’ll give it a go and for $8 I have nothing to lose and omg I am so happy with the performance of this product it’s extremely easy to use and the outcome was amazing my couches look new. I wish I knew about this product earlier.

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths.

Elly-may H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

A practical and affordable miracle for removing pet stains

I have a dog with a bladder issue and she has left unwanted stains on carpets and rugs, not to mention the smell. I have tried other carpet cleaners and even hired a carpet shampooer to no avail, some removed a bit of the stains but few removed the smell. I bought Dr. Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover with low expectations but wow was I proven wrong. After one use long held stains were removed and the associated smells were gone too. I cannot recommend this enough, it is easy to use, cleans great, doesn't leave carpets wet and removes odours.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $8.00.

very good

This is really good. was scared to use it at first. But word of caution. Don't us the bottle provided, too much product comes out. Rather use a spray bottle, but use the sponge applicator. You will have much more control of amount of product to use, and you don't need much. Great for small stains.

Purchased in September 2019 at Bargains Online for $3.99.

Sue M.
Sue M.Illawarra, NSW

Best Carpet Cleaner I've Ever Used

After having spent weeks looking to replace a loungeroom rug and deciding they were all too expensive, this morning, I dragged out a previously purchased one that had become quite stained with in ground, muddy pawprints. I decided to give it one last shot and started using Dr.Beckham's Carpet stain remover and it's coming up like new. I am so impressed with this product and will need to purchase more by the end of the day. This certainly beats paying hundreds for a new rug!

Purchased in January 2018.

Denbo
DenboGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wow! - it worked!!

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $6.40.