Dr Boom Communications

Dr Boom Communications (page 2 of 52)

4.9 from 1,039 reviews

1,003

Parramatta store

Jackie was great help! She sorted everything out for me and was quick and efficient. I’m very pleased with the products I purchased. Will be recommending to friends in the area.

Hackers

HackersSydney, NSW

Sorted me out perfectly

I called in to obtain a protective case for my new iPhone and the girls gave me the options, were very honest and constructive in their suggestions and then applied the protective cover and case, I'm all set up and had a very pleasant experience. Many thanks, go well.
Cheers,
Grahame.

Store LocationBondi Junction
pheanix

pheanixSydney, NSW

Bondi Junction (Tam & Veronica)

Tam & Veronica at Bondi Junction were both very helpful to get my iPhone 4 working after I dropped it.

It would not start up and they suspected the was faulty, but the battery connections had only come loose.

Whilst another technician might have charged me for a new battery, claiming mine was damaged, they were honest and simply cleaned and reset the terminals then rebooted the phone.

Thank you Tam & Veronica.

Hugh, Randwick

Store LocationBondi Junction

Excellent Service from Jason at Southland

When looking at a screen protector for my phone Jason was really helpful and excellently applied the screen. He was lovely to chat to and didn't rush me or the job, making sure everything was done properly

Store LocationWestfield Southland
Product PurchasedScreen Protector

Jo Drummond

Jo DrummondSydney, NSW

Excellent service from Joel at Dr Boom

Joel provided excellent service when I had cracked my screen yet again.He was kind to give me a discount and provided a case a half price to prevent it happening again
Thanks Joel

Store LocationBondi junction

Peter C.

Peter C.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service @ Dr Boom Eastgardens

Excellent customer service at Dr Boom Eastgardens. I had a warranty claim on a Lifeproof phone case that was purchased from another Dr Boom shop (Westfield Chatswood) which has closed down. Popped into Dr Boom Eastgardens explained my situation. Not a problem. Got offered a new cover and left a happy customer. I will always go back to Dr Boom and recommend them to anyone I meet. Cheers

Store LocationEastgardens
Warranty Claim MadeYes

Kate P.

Kate P.Sydney, NSW

Excellent place!

Tarn, Vanessa and Joel were knowledgeable and super quick fixing my Samsung S8. They had the authentic parts I wanted and provided comprehensive information for my insurance claim. All round excellent service.

Store LocationBondi Westfield

Fantastic service from Brent, Dr Boom - Westfield Doncaster

Brent from Dr Boom, Westfield Doncaster gave me amazing personalised customer service today! Brent went through all the different iPhone cases with me and gave me helpful advice. For all my iPhone needs, I will go to Dr Boom from now on! Thank you for the fantastic service Brent!

Store LocationDr Boom, Westfield Doncaster
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Extremely grateful for the service received!

The service received at Dr Boom Southland was one of the best I've ever received. Both Jason and Sahila were extremely professional, warm and compassionate people that made the best out of a bad (phone) situation. I was referred to Dr Boom after Samsung advised that they would not be able to save any of my photos/data if it went away to be fixed, and I am so grateful I did as I was able to have my Samsung s8's motherboard, battery and screen fixed, and still retrieve my photos, all in the same day by Dr Boom! Jason was clearly knowledgeable in what he was doing, made my options very clear, and did the best to make it worthwhile for us both. I could not recommend Dr Boom Southland enough!

Store LocationSouthland, VIC
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S8
Ebony v

Ebony vGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great company

Jason was able to help me retrieve all of my photos from my very old phone which I thought had completely died. So grateful as the photos were very important to me. Great service, thank-you!

Store LocationSouthland Dr Boom (lvl 3)

Alan K.

Alan K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dr Boom Southland

I had damaged my Samsung mobile; and Googled mobile repairs Bayside to find a nearby repairer. Only one repairer came up in Southland.I checked first with the Southland supplier, who strongly recommended Dr.Boom upstairs- I had never heard of them. The lady serving did a great job there on the phone. But where is Dr Boom advertised on the internet??

Store LocationSouthland

best service

Went to the met centre dr boom and received immediate excellent service ! I could not be happier! they made my day easy :) they fixed our iphone and never even charged me! Recommend them without reserve!

Store LocationMet Centre

MATCH

MATCHSydney, NSW

Great service and very helpful

Great Service from Amanda in Dr. Boom Miranda, she put on the screen protector (which was very good quality) on my Note 8 like a pro, no bubbles at all.

Store LocationMiranda

Nita

NitaSydney, NSW

Fix problems & creates new problems

Product PurchasedLense

Good afternoon Nita,
Would you have a number that we can contact you on?
Or alternatively, we have a freecall number that you can call which is 1800 DRBOOM (372 666).
Thanks.

Amazing customer service!!

Had a broken screen with some water damage and a faulty front camera. Jakie from Dr Boom Parramatta, fixed the problem in no time! One of the best customer service experiences I’ve ever had. Extremely trustworthy and polite. Definitely going back again if needed.

Kim

KimDarling Downs, QLD

Friendliest guys in Sydney and they fixed my phone

Popped in to see if they could fix iPhone 8. We had 30 mins before catching train. Great job & excellent service with good price comparable to other phone repair places. Thanks

Store LocationSydney Met Centre 273 George St

Excellent customer service.

I had a problem with a screen protector and Joel at the Bondi Junction Westfield store went above and beyond with his customer service. This is a great store and is highly recommended.

Store LocationWestfield Bondi Junction

Fala

Fala

BOOMING

Thank you to Jackie and Priya for there awesome and exceptional customer service. Very efficient and helpful myself and my friend were very happy with our new accessories highly recommended.

George

GeorgeSydney, NSW

Best Service

Jackie & Mohsen provides me with professional and great customer service while repairing my phone and purchasing all the accessories I needed. I have been their customer for 5 years and will return again and again

Gary D.

Gary D.Sydney, NSW

The great Dr Boom

Jackie provided best customer service and very helpful. Received great support advice and she was very knowledgeable. Jackie recommend what screen protection I needed for my phone and installed
GD

Store LocationL5 Parramatta Westfield
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedPhone wallet and screen protector

James

Jamesasked

Excuse me, I bought a Sennheiser headset for $300 and they were on sale for $130. I left the store to board the train and when I first looked at it, I noticed that the ear cups were torn. The receipt states that the product cannot be refunded, so what can I do?

I was served by Yasamin at the store, Central City Plaza

Andrew83
Andrew83

If it’s faulty or it does not do what it’s
supposed to do, by law and I mean by law they need to replace it. It’s a consumers right.

Joshua

Joshuaasked

We bought beats studio 1 here the other day and your people working there in delacombe said they were wirless but we can't get them to connect? Please help! What can you do? Iff you can help send me something at [email removed]

Hi Joshua,

Can you please call us on 02 9809 0155 or please email drboomhelp@gmail.com with a number we can call you on.

Thanks,

Katie N.

Katie N.asked

Hello;

I have written 2 reviews within the past days and they aren't showing up in my profile. Is anyone else having this issue? I'm just wondering if anyone is having this issue or has any suggestions.

Hi Katie,
I can see that your post has been displayed, hopefully it was just a system glitch with Product Review.
Thank you so much for taking the time to review Dr Boom Communications!
Have a great week!

Get an answer from our members and Dr Boom Communications representatives

CategoryPhone / Computer Repairs, Physical Shops and Electronics & Computing Shops