Dr Brown's Natural Flow Wide Neck

Dr Brown's Natural Flow Wide Neck

• Bottle LeakageYes (14) · No (3)

DO NOT buy the blue and green bottles!

Came highly recommended but are terrible. They gave our son terrible gas pain. Do not buy the blue and green bottles, they create air bubbles in the teat and around the vent housing, does not matter how i tighten it. The filter is likely to blame, just sits loosely on top of the bottle without a proper seal, relying on the teat housing to give it the seal, which still does not work. The purple bottle is the only one with a proper vent that clicks into the bottle to provide a proper seal.

Purchased in May 2021 for $30.00.

BubbasPerth, WA

Leak / drown baby in milk

We were recommended these bottles for or baby that suffers colic. They leak & badly often dousing her in milk which then results in coughing, spluttering & a very upset baby. Avoid.

Purchased for $59.00.

Georgia N

Georgia NPerth, WA

So good!

We were originally using Tomee Tippee bottles which made my baby swallow so much air and he hated drinking out his bottles. We made the switch to Dr Browns and instantly could see a difference he was so settled drinking his bottles and no more stomach pain!

Stephanie

Stephanie South West, QLD

Worked well

In conjunction with using an anti colic formula we loved these bottles for our baby which helped immensely for his colic. I’ve seen a few comments about them leaking, but mine came with travel lids so as long as these were on ours didn’t leak at all even if shaking vigorously . I also noticed a few people weren’t keen on the extra cleaning with the green pipe but I didn’t see any problem
With this as if you are giving your bottles a good clean in soapy water anyway it really isn’t any hassle. They also provide a cleaning stick for the pipe part . Highly recommend

Purchased in September 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store.

Weiwei

WeiweiPerth, WA

Helps with reflux

Purchased in September 2019 at Baby Bunting for $12.00.

faialofa v.

faialofa v.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good product but leaks alot

Since using this bottle my sons(3month old) been less gassy, but this bottle leaks alot which is really annoying despite using exact recomendations for use my only issue with the bottle. If you're not phased by leakage then this is a great product. Super easy to clean but can be time consuminh taking the parts apart to clean individually.

Purchased in May 2020 at Baby Bunting for $15.00.

Avinesh Lal

Avinesh Lal

Happy Baby

My baby had trouble sleeping due to gassy stomach and colic. In just less than two days you can see the difference. I am so content now. Wish i had known about this product before.

Shel

ShelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product

My 6 week old had colic and excessively gassy tummy. Family friends recommended this Dr Brown’s bottle and it worked. My baby is no longer fussy, not so windy and best of all his not crying as much. It’s only been a week of us using this bottle, little bit expensive but absolutely worth buying!!

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store.

Sarah K.

Sarah K.Sydney, NSW

Initially good now they just leak everywhere

These were good for the first 3 months but every time I use them now they leak everywhere. I have now switched bottle brands as a result. Wish I hadnt wasted my money.

Purchased in November 2019 at Baby Kingdom.

Find out how Dr Brown's Natural Flow Wide Neck compares to other Baby Bottles

Bottles leak- would not recommend

These bottles leak every use. We have two so am sure it is not a malfunction, as both leak. We are not overfilling and kid is always on tight. I would not recommend this particular style of Doctor Browns.

Purchased in June 2019.

Rabia Z

Rabia ZMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect for colic babies

Dr. Browns natural flow wide-neck bottles. Vented design preserves vitamins and prevents air from getting into milk which reduces colic. My daughter started out on Another brand bottles and took to then well. At around 2 months old we found out she has colic and we started by switching to these bottles. Since we swithed she had not looked back and her gas issues have decreased a lot! We have had a few issues with them leaking but we found that the side vents were blocked with formula, so we used the blue scrubby that was provided with the bottles and the leak went away!

Naomi

Naomi

Great for wind but they leak

Bought a 3 pack and all leaked really bad at the collar. Went back to manufacture who sent new vents (the green parts) found the new vents work for a while with no leaking but after a week and a bit back to leaking.

Followed all instructions and was only cleaned in a electric steriliser and never microwaved.

They need to improve this product.

Purchased in October 2019 at Baby Bunting Online store for $30.00.

NZ Family

NZ FamilySydney Surrounds, NSW

Do not recommend

We were recommended by health professionals to try Dr Brown's bottles for our very colicky baby who had a lot of wind issues birth- 18 months ish. We have found them to be very ineffective and in our honest opinion a waste of money. They had no effect whatsoever. We also found they continually leaked through the seal and were very hard to clean. Each to their own, but I definitely would not use again in future.

Purchased in February 2018.

Your Friendly Gabs

Your Friendly GabsCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great product, helped our baby spew less!

Twin mumma

Twin mumma

Good when they work, bad when they leak

Purchased 12 bottles and when they work they are good. However they break to easily. The green things they go to together often fall off even after they are firmly put together, they leak. The teats dont seem great quality as they get great big holes in them, so constantly replacing them. I've replaced the green things (Dr Browns did send me a few to replace the ones leaking after I complained) and I have bought heaps of teats. After about 1 month the teats are finished. Given the price of these bottles and the price of replacement items, I would try a different brand next time.

Purchased in March 2019.

Worst bottles ever!

These bottles are the worst bottles on the market. Not only do they leak like a sieve they also have a million parts that need washing. If you want your baby to stay dry during feeding then look elsewhere.

Purchased in June 2019.

Janice.J

Janice.J

Not worth the hype

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Bunting for $200.00.

Salina T

Salina TSydney Surrounds, NSW

Disappointing

For the price of the bottles it’s not worth it. My child is 7 months now and I’ve changed teats and paid extra money have everything dr Brown and the green & blue stems inside stretch and bend and the circle thing under the lid also stretches my bottles all leak milk and water every time all over my child and me so disappointing. Also hard to clean the stems and inside of the circle under the lid. Have purchased the $10 three pack of bottles from tommee tippee for 1 week now and not 1 leak.

Purchased in December 2018 at Baby Bunting for $500.00.

Don’t waste your money

We purchased 6 bottles for our son. These bottles were great for the first month. Now the green internal component is loose and causes the bottles to leak. It makes my son wet and also myself.

I’m very disappointed in the quality of this product. There are much cheaper options on the market which don’t receive anywhere near as many complaints.

I will be advising other people on various platforms of the quality of your product. Parents in various Mum clubs on all social media need to be informed before they outlay good money for a faulty product. If it was 1 bottle I could accept it but it’s not.

Purchased in March 2019.

lisa

lisa

Annoying but worth it!

Dr Browns wide neck bottles really helped our baby who had reflux. They stopped him from gulping air so he was more settled instantly. The bottles are annoying though. The middle part needs to be replaced every couple of months as it gets loose over time. More parts to clean and are prone to leak when travelling. Annoying but they do really work so that is the main thing. We will be using them again for our next baby regardless of if it has reflux or not. I recommend them especially for anyone who has a baby with reflux!
If you are not in a major city, you will have to order them online.

Purchased in May 2018 at Baby Bunting for $30.00.

Cheryl

Cherylasked

Where can I buy these please - I need some urgently. Many thanks. Cheryl

wendlle
wendlle

I buy them from babybottles.com.au and if you get the "Damaged" ones they have damaged boxes and are 100% fine inside and much cheaper. The delivery is fast also. I have purchased them a few times from this same website.

nhoza1984

nhoza1984asked

My son is 3 days old, in the hospital wer were using a different kind of bottle & he was feeding perfectly & I noticed no gas problems. Yesterday we got home & I started using the wide neck Dr B's range that I had bought, he is now struggling with wind his tummy is making wind noises as he feeds. What am I doing differently from everyone else? Coz everyone seems to be getting the opposite results. Now he refuses to feed he pushes the bottle with his tongue because he struggles with this bottle.

OGmum
OGmum

Just forget about the Dr Browns and go back to whatever you were using when he fed perfectly. As you said yourself - he fed perfectly and you noticed no gas problems. Can't fix what isn't broken!

Don't do it. Total waste of $$

Nrlsharks99

Nrlsharks99asked

Im having my baby in 3 months and was thinking of buying these bottles as im not breast feeding. If my newborn doesnt have wind/gas are these bottles still good??

Hy
Hy

They are the best investment my baby has no fuss and sleep through the night after two months. No reflux whatsover i am exclusive pumping.

See all Dr Brown's Natural Flow Wide Neck questions