Dr Brown's Natural Flow Wide Neck

Dr Brown's Natural Flow Wide Neck

• Bottle LeakageYes · No (2)

Shel

ShelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product

My 6 week old had colic and excessively gassy tummy. Family friends recommended this Dr Brown’s bottle and it worked. My baby is no longer fussy, not so windy and best of all his not crying as much. It’s only been a week of us using this bottle, little bit expensive but absolutely worth buying!!

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store.

Breastfed ChildNo
Bottle LeakageNo
Rabia Z

Rabia ZMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect for colic babies

Dr. Browns natural flow wide-neck bottles. Vented design preserves vitamins and prevents air from getting into milk which reduces colic. My daughter started out on Another brand bottles and took to then well. At around 2 months old we found out she has colic and we started by switching to these bottles. Since we swithed she had not looked back and her gas issues have decreased a lot! We have had a few issues with them leaking but we found that the side vents were blocked with formula, so we used the blue scrubby that was provided with the bottles and the leak went away!

Breastfed ChildYes
Bottle LeakageNo
See all Dr Brown's Natural Flow Wide Neck reviews

Cheryl

Cherylasked

Where can I buy these please - I need some urgently. Many thanks. Cheryl

wendlle
wendlle

I buy them from babybottles.com.au and if you get the "Damaged" ones they have damaged boxes and are 100% fine inside and much cheaper. The delivery is fast also. I have purchased them a few times from this same website.

nhoza1984

nhoza1984asked

My son is 3 days old, in the hospital wer were using a different kind of bottle & he was feeding perfectly & I noticed no gas problems. Yesterday we got home & I started using the wide neck Dr B's range that I had bought, he is now struggling with wind his tummy is making wind noises as he feeds. What am I doing differently from everyone else? Coz everyone seems to be getting the opposite results. Now he refuses to feed he pushes the bottle with his tongue because he struggles with this bottle.

OGmum
OGmum

Just forget about the Dr Browns and go back to whatever you were using when he fed perfectly. As you said yourself - he fed perfectly and you noticed no gas problems. Can't fix what isn't broken!

Nrlsharks99

Nrlsharks99asked

Im having my baby in 3 months and was thinking of buying these bottles as im not breast feeding. If my newborn doesnt have wind/gas are these bottles still good??

Hy
Hy

They are the best investment my baby has no fuss and sleep through the night after two months. No reflux whatsover i am exclusive pumping.

CategoryBaby Bottles