Dr Brown's Natural Flow Wide Neck

Dr Brown's Natural Flow Wide Neck

2.2

• Bottle LeakageYes (5) · No

Bottles leak- would not recommend

These bottles leak every use. We have two so am sure it is not a malfunction, as both leak. We are not overfilling and kid is always on tight. I would not recommend this particular style of Doctor Browns.

Purchased in June 2019.

NZ Family

NZ FamilySydney Surrounds, NSW

Do not recommend

We were recommended by health professionals to try Dr Brown's bottles for our very colicky baby who had a lot of wind issues birth- 18 months ish. We have found them to be very ineffective and in our honest opinion a waste of money. They had no effect whatsoever. We also found they continually leaked through the seal and were very hard to clean. Each to their own, but I definitely would not use again in future.

Purchased in February 2018.

Worst bottles ever!

These bottles are the worst bottles on the market. Not only do they leak like a sieve they also have a million parts that need washing. If you want your baby to stay dry during feeding then look elsewhere.

Purchased in June 2019.

Baby Bottles

Find out how Dr Brown's Natural Flow Wide Neck compares to other Baby Bottles

Janice.J

Janice.J

Not worth the hype

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Bunting for $200.00.

Salina T

Salina TSydney Surrounds, NSW

Disappointing

For the price of the bottles it’s not worth it. My child is 7 months now and I’ve changed teats and paid extra money have everything dr Brown and the green & blue stems inside stretch and bend and the circle thing under the lid also stretches my bottles all leak milk and water every time all over my child and me so disappointing. Also hard to clean the stems and inside of the circle under the lid. Have purchased the $10 three pack of bottles from tommee tippee for 1 week now and not 1 leak.

Purchased in December 2018 at Baby Bunting for $500.00.

See all Dr Brown's Natural Flow Wide Neck reviews

Cheryl

Cherylasked

Where can I buy these please - I need some urgently. Many thanks. Cheryl

wendlle
wendlle

I buy them from babybottles.com.au and if you get the "Damaged" ones they have damaged boxes and are 100% fine inside and much cheaper. The delivery is fast also. I have purchased them a few times from this same website.

nhoza1984

nhoza1984asked

My son is 3 days old, in the hospital wer were using a different kind of bottle & he was feeding perfectly & I noticed no gas problems. Yesterday we got home & I started using the wide neck Dr B's range that I had bought, he is now struggling with wind his tummy is making wind noises as he feeds. What am I doing differently from everyone else? Coz everyone seems to be getting the opposite results. Now he refuses to feed he pushes the bottle with his tongue because he struggles with this bottle.

OGmum
OGmum

Just forget about the Dr Browns and go back to whatever you were using when he fed perfectly. As you said yourself - he fed perfectly and you noticed no gas problems. Can't fix what isn't broken!

Nrlsharks99

Nrlsharks99asked

Im having my baby in 3 months and was thinking of buying these bottles as im not breast feeding. If my newborn doesnt have wind/gas are these bottles still good??

Hy
Hy

They are the best investment my baby has no fuss and sleep through the night after two months. No reflux whatsover i am exclusive pumping.

CategoryBaby Bottles