Dr Brown's Natural Flow Wide Neck

2.2

• Bottle LeakageYes (2) · No
Sarah K.

Sarah K.Sydney, NSW

Initially good now they just leak everywhere

These were good for the first 3 months but every time I use them now they leak everywhere. I have now switched bottle brands as a result. Wish I hadnt wasted my money.

Purchased in November 2019 at Baby Kingdom.

Breastfed ChildYes
Bottle LeakageYes
Twin mumma

Twin mumma

Good when they work, bad when they leak

Purchased 12 bottles and when they work they are good. However they break to easily. The green things they go to together often fall off even after they are firmly put together, they leak. The teats dont seem great quality as they get great big holes in them, so constantly replacing them. I've replaced the green things (Dr Browns did send me a few to replace the ones leaking after I complained) and I have bought heaps of teats. After about 1 month the teats are finished. Given the price of these bottles and the price of replacement items, I would try a different brand next time.

Purchased in March 2019.

Cherylasked

Where can I buy these please - I need some urgently. Many thanks. Cheryl

wendlle
wendlle

I buy them from babybottles.com.au and if you get the "Damaged" ones they have damaged boxes and are 100% fine inside and much cheaper. The delivery is fast also. I have purchased them a few times from this same website.

nhoza1984

nhoza1984asked

My son is 3 days old, in the hospital wer were using a different kind of bottle & he was feeding perfectly & I noticed no gas problems. Yesterday we got home & I started using the wide neck Dr B's range that I had bought, he is now struggling with wind his tummy is making wind noises as he feeds. What am I doing differently from everyone else? Coz everyone seems to be getting the opposite results. Now he refuses to feed he pushes the bottle with his tongue because he struggles with this bottle.

OGmum
OGmum

Just forget about the Dr Browns and go back to whatever you were using when he fed perfectly. As you said yourself - he fed perfectly and you noticed no gas problems. Can't fix what isn't broken!

Nrlsharks99

Nrlsharks99asked

Im having my baby in 3 months and was thinking of buying these bottles as im not breast feeding. If my newborn doesnt have wind/gas are these bottles still good??

Hy
Hy

They are the best investment my baby has no fuss and sleep through the night after two months. No reflux whatsover i am exclusive pumping.

CategoryBaby Bottles