Dr Brown's Natural Flow Wide Neck

Dr Brown's Natural Flow Wide Neck (page 4 of 5)

• Bottle LeakageYes (11) · No (2)

kgrey

kgreyAU

Great product!

Kim57

Kim57AU

Worked for me

I started using these when baby was 3.5 months old, plus switched to a non AR formula so I'm not sure whether its just the bottles or a combo of all 3 factors. However baby with nightmare silent reflux/colic is now a happy baby. Any parent who has been through the mill with colic will know that I don't use the words "happy baby" lightly.
Good quality, seemed to cure wind problem
Hard to find in shops, more expensive than other brands (worth it tho)

zi

ziAU

Best bottle

I've tried many bottle with my son then finally I found this bottle. I am a breastfeeding mum and my son rejected all the bottle at the beginning. I couldn't leave him with my hubby and mother at all as I am the only person can feed him.

Thanks DR Brown's, such a life saver! I guess this bottle is very similar to breast and my baby love it! Now he has less wind and has a happy tummy.

Many people complain this bottle is leaking. If you want to keep the hot water in the bottle to cool while travelling, you better the use the little cover come with the package.

No many place sell it.

Vivs777AU

Life saver

MummaStace

MummaStacePerth, WA

Really does reduce wind issues!

First time mother

First time motherSYDNEY, NSW

Reduces colic and wind

twice as nice

twice as niceQld, 4680

Great bottle for Gassy babies

One of my twins was quiet gassy, until I started using these bottles.
Although the bottles are a little more expensive, a little more difficult to buy, and a little more fiddly (because of the extra vent parts), I have found that they have paid off in the feeding of both of my children.
reliable, they work
fiddly, more expensive than other common brands

Val34

yowie

yowie

janinemoodaley

janinemoodaleyAU

Thanks to Dr Browns. The best product on the market even for babies without colic or reflux. Truly amazing product.
Great for my daughter who was very windy and had reflux. Noticed a difference after the first feed. She breaks winds real easy now. Never looked back, my baby is so much happier and really thriving.
Lots of bits to clean and a bit more expensive, but so worthit because it works.

dizzys

dizzys

Good

2boys4fish

2boys4fishQLD, 4115

Fabulous for colic babies!

lks184

lks184AU

Good bottle but a little over rated in my opinion

coljam

coljamAU

Bad

The bottle is quite nice but I really think they are a ripoff for the price. I wish I bought a cheaper brand now as there are much cheaper ones that are anti-colic.
They look good and have a nice design and feel
Overpriced! Not worth the money as I discovered there are plenty of other anti-colic bottles out there that are as good.

porkeys

porkeysVictoria

Good

I really like these bottles and have been using them for a while with no complaint. I like the fact that they are a bit bigger to handle as they are easy to get a good grip on and are comfortable. They can be a bit pricey.
I like these bottles. They are easy to use and the wide bottle is easy to handle.
These bottles are more expensive than other bottles on the market but I think they are worth it as they are a good size and seem to do what they say they do. The teats can be a bit tricky to clean.

clbramsen

clbramsen

absolutely love these bottles I started using them when first bub was a few weeks old as she had colic wish I had used them from birth in hindsight, she was so much more comfortable with her feeds once I used them. The extra bits were a bit tricky to clean and sterilise but sooooo worth it just to see her happy and settled after every feed instead of being so uncomfortable.
work wonders to eliminate babies swallowing air while drinking really helps with reflux and colic
extra bits to wash and sterilise but worth it when it works well

See all Dr Brown's Natural Flow Wide Neck reviews

Cheryl

Cherylasked

Where can I buy these please - I need some urgently. Many thanks. Cheryl

wendlle
wendlle

I buy them from babybottles.com.au and if you get the "Damaged" ones they have damaged boxes and are 100% fine inside and much cheaper. The delivery is fast also. I have purchased them a few times from this same website.

nhoza1984

nhoza1984asked

My son is 3 days old, in the hospital wer were using a different kind of bottle & he was feeding perfectly & I noticed no gas problems. Yesterday we got home & I started using the wide neck Dr B's range that I had bought, he is now struggling with wind his tummy is making wind noises as he feeds. What am I doing differently from everyone else? Coz everyone seems to be getting the opposite results. Now he refuses to feed he pushes the bottle with his tongue because he struggles with this bottle.

OGmum
OGmum

Just forget about the Dr Browns and go back to whatever you were using when he fed perfectly. As you said yourself - he fed perfectly and you noticed no gas problems. Can't fix what isn't broken!

Nrlsharks99

Nrlsharks99asked

Im having my baby in 3 months and was thinking of buying these bottles as im not breast feeding. If my newborn doesnt have wind/gas are these bottles still good??

Hy
Hy

They are the best investment my baby has no fuss and sleep through the night after two months. No reflux whatsover i am exclusive pumping.

CategoryBaby Bottles