Dr Brown's Natural Flow Wide Neck

Dr Brown's Natural Flow Wide Neck (page 5 of 5)

• Bottle LeakageYes (11) · No (2)

liv2me

liv2me

Good

Would recommend these bottles to anyone to has a baby who is a fussy feeder. I tried numerous bottles and teats and have now happily settled on these bottles. Baby is much happier and feeds more quickly.
Definitely helps reduce wind problems. Nice bottle design.
Bottle leaks. All the spare parts are extra work to wash and prepare.

heytherek

heytherek

Good

I really like the Dr Brown's range of feeding bottles and these bottles are a really good design as they are a nice size and easy to hold. Definitely like the wide neck and baby tends to have no problem using them. I am not 100 per cent sure that the bottles do help with issues such as colic but they do seem to be a better make of bottle so can't be doing any harm. And you can get them in the BPA free version, so that is fantastic.
Great design, easy to hold.
Bit more expensive, hard to clean all the bits.

tgreen

tgreen

A great bottle for windy babies. Bubs took to it with no problems and the results were noticeable after one feed. Hard to find sometimes and there is an extra part to clean but thats nothing when you dont have to ensure more crying than normal!
Reduced wind/colic in our bubs
Can be hard to source (only from selected chemists and specialist stores)

Baby Bottles

Find out how Dr Brown's Natural Flow Wide Neck compares to other Baby Bottles

sheenalila

sheenalila

Good

we have had these bottles since she was born and started using it once a night whilst breast feeding. she really enjoyed it as it has a pretty fast f;ow and she loves it. it really reduces colic and difficulty in the sucking. we are noe full time on the bottle and she has had no trouble what so ever in the change. feeding times are cut right down too which pleases mum dad and baby! i get asked alot of questions about the bottle when other mums ask n a few have bought them and never gone back :)
easy to look after and my bubba really enjoys these bottles!
a little leakage from the top when heated

My baby girl had no problems with this bottle and neither did i, beside the fact that the flow was a bit quick, At first i wasnt to sure about this bottle because not many mums had heard of it, but after accidently melting the valve whilst boiling, then having to settle for the tommee tippee for a few days which made her vomit for the first time, i realised its an excellent bottle.Would recommend for sure.
Never made her bring up any milk after a feed, she found it easy to use and didnt interfere with her breastfeeding. Teat never got sucked inwards like other brands.
Found it a bit fast flow for a newborn.

mellon

mellon

My fourth baby suffered shocking reflux/wind pain. I can not recommend these bottles enough, they are FANTASTIC. They reduce the amount of air the baby takes in when sucking. I recently tried my 5 month old back on AVENT bottles and she was in constant pain and very unsettled, so within a day of putting her back on Dr Brown's bottles she is a happy content baby again. There are only 2 little extra pieces to wash which is no big deal when you have a pain free happy baby!!! Highly recommended.
Really works, fantastic design, easy to use & easy to clean.
Leaks sometimes when heated.

See all Dr Brown's Natural Flow Wide Neck reviews

Cheryl

Cherylasked

Where can I buy these please - I need some urgently. Many thanks. Cheryl

wendlle
wendlle

I buy them from babybottles.com.au and if you get the "Damaged" ones they have damaged boxes and are 100% fine inside and much cheaper. The delivery is fast also. I have purchased them a few times from this same website.

nhoza1984

nhoza1984asked

My son is 3 days old, in the hospital wer were using a different kind of bottle & he was feeding perfectly & I noticed no gas problems. Yesterday we got home & I started using the wide neck Dr B's range that I had bought, he is now struggling with wind his tummy is making wind noises as he feeds. What am I doing differently from everyone else? Coz everyone seems to be getting the opposite results. Now he refuses to feed he pushes the bottle with his tongue because he struggles with this bottle.

OGmum
OGmum

Just forget about the Dr Browns and go back to whatever you were using when he fed perfectly. As you said yourself - he fed perfectly and you noticed no gas problems. Can't fix what isn't broken!

Nrlsharks99

Nrlsharks99asked

Im having my baby in 3 months and was thinking of buying these bottles as im not breast feeding. If my newborn doesnt have wind/gas are these bottles still good??

Hy
Hy

They are the best investment my baby has no fuss and sleep through the night after two months. No reflux whatsover i am exclusive pumping.

CategoryBaby Bottles