Dr Brown's Natural Flow Wide Neck

Dr Brown's Natural Flow Wide Neck

• Bottle LeakageYes (2) · No (0)
Sarah K.

Sarah K.Sydney, NSW

Initially good now they just leak everywhere

These were good for the first 3 months but every time I use them now they leak everywhere. I have now switched bottle brands as a result. Wish I hadnt wasted my money.

Purchased in November 2019 at Baby Kingdom.

Breastfed ChildYes
Bottle LeakageYes
Twin mumma

Twin mumma

Good when they work, bad when they leak

Purchased 12 bottles and when they work they are good. However they break to easily. The green things they go to together often fall off even after they are firmly put together, they leak. The teats dont seem great quality as they get great big holes in them, so constantly replacing them. I've replaced the green things (Dr Browns did send me a few to replace the ones leaking after I complained) and I have bought heaps of teats. After about 1 month the teats are finished. Given the price of these bottles and the price of replacement items, I would try a different brand next time.

Purchased in March 2019.

Breastfed ChildNo
Bottle LeakageYes

Bottle leaking

I have purchased a "Dr Brown's" gift pack which includes 3 wide neck bottles 1 soother 1 teether and 1 cleaning brush. I was really excited to use these bottles as they look attractive but to my dissapointment they are all leaking! Not just one but all 3. I am really disapointed and wish I had a receipt so I can request a refund. This bottle type should definitely be discontinued as they are not what they say they are.

Baby Bottles

Find out how Dr Brown's Natural Flow Wide Neck compares to other Baby Bottles

Leaking constantly

We are so tired of the leaking with these bottles, and we've tried everything to prevent it. Only handwashing the bottles, not filling above the line, making sure the air vent is fitting properly, screwing the lid on tighter/looser/moderately, only putting the lid on after the milk is warm etc etc. I'm so over milk dripping all over the baby/me/the carpet/clothes and will certainly never buy another bottle from this brand.

Shauna

ShaunaMelbourne

Leaks and lid get stuck

Three days into using the bottles and the leak a lot and god forbid I put the cap on I need to use blunt force to open it - which is super frustrating when you have a screaming baby and you literally cannot open the bottle without lining the tab against a hard surface and smashing the bottle down it to jimmy the lid off.

Ceekhay

CeekhayMelbourne

WASTE OF MONEY!

Expensive but not worth it! I’ve been using these bottles for weeks now, never failed to leak and make bub and I wet and sticky EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Gave me more work to do as I have to change bubs clothes whenever it leaks on him! Only reason I kept on using this is because its said to reduce baby’s colic and I didn’t want to waste my money for not using it. But now, i’ve just had enough. Lost so much of my breastmilk because of this bottles.

Leak terribly

Bought these bottles with the hope of fixing feeding problems in 4 week old. After trying many formula's we settled on goats milk at $33 a can and then tried dr browns bottles, how disappointing! Bub wears most of this liquid gold on his bib due to excessive leaking by the bottles, regardless of how tight or lose the the cap is screwed on. Total waste of money.

Easy to flow but it leaks!!!

The wide neck bottle leaks, i bought a pack of three and they all have the same problem. The milk runs through the edge of the cap when feeding, and my figure gets burnt when I rinse the bottle with hot water. It is very annoying! Can't feed baby like this as the milk would go everywhere on his face neck and clothes. How could this product be on market!!??

NeilA

NeilAMetro Manila

The first generation of this is much better than the new series

Baby Bottles

Find out how Dr Brown's Natural Flow Wide Neck compares to other Baby Bottles

OGmumPerth

Disappointing

After reading rave reviews about Dr Browns bottles we have them a try - just wanted to leave a review that they don't work for everyone.
Our baby was very gassy, struggled to feed and was highly uncomfortable with wind issues when being fed using these bottles. We used the wide neck variety.

Baby experienced bad gas and struggled to feed. Expensive.

coljam

coljamAU

Bad

The bottle is quite nice but I really think they are a ripoff for the price. I wish I bought a cheaper brand now as there are much cheaper ones that are anti-colic.
They look good and have a nice design and feel
Overpriced! Not worth the money as I discovered there are plenty of other anti-colic bottles out there that are as good.

See all Dr Brown's Natural Flow Wide Neck reviews

Cheryl

Cherylasked

Where can I buy these please - I need some urgently. Many thanks. Cheryl

wendlle
wendlle

I buy them from babybottles.com.au and if you get the "Damaged" ones they have damaged boxes and are 100% fine inside and much cheaper. The delivery is fast also. I have purchased them a few times from this same website.

nhoza1984

nhoza1984asked

My son is 3 days old, in the hospital wer were using a different kind of bottle & he was feeding perfectly & I noticed no gas problems. Yesterday we got home & I started using the wide neck Dr B's range that I had bought, he is now struggling with wind his tummy is making wind noises as he feeds. What am I doing differently from everyone else? Coz everyone seems to be getting the opposite results. Now he refuses to feed he pushes the bottle with his tongue because he struggles with this bottle.

OGmum

Just forget about the Dr Browns and go back to whatever you were using when he fed perfectly. As you said yourself - he fed perfectly and you noticed no gas problems. Can't fix what isn't broken!

Nrlsharks99

Nrlsharks99asked

Im having my baby in 3 months and was thinking of buying these bottles as im not breast feeding. If my newborn doesnt have wind/gas are these bottles still good??

Hy
Hy

They are the best investment my baby has no fuss and sleep through the night after two months. No reflux whatsover i am exclusive pumping.

CategoryBaby Bottles