Dr Brown's Natural Flow Wide Neck

Dr Brown's Natural Flow Wide Neck

Your Friendly Gabs

Your Friendly GabsCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great product, helped our baby spew less!

Roo

RooMelbourne

Good bottles for colic but they leak

So, for my newborn after trying 3 different brands, settled on dr brown bottles. He loved the bottles as it made him less colic and less spitting of the milk. All good with bottles, only bit of more cleaning with vent system. Secondly, they leak sometimeS. I didn't like them without vent though. Would definitely recommend them.for colic

HanB

HanB

No more gas pains! So much cleaning!

These bottles are fabulous for stopping wind getting trapped and giving your bub tummy pains. I've been using for 5 months now after being referred to them by a staff member at the baby shop! I have 7 of these bottles, 5 plastic 2 glass. I love having a happy baby but my goodness the extra cleaning and bits and pieces to sort is a pain BUT I way prefer a happy baby :) Like others, I also had a few leaks but probably user error clicking the tube into the top! Have recommended to friends who are also loving them!

reinrab

reinrab

Working well for us

Have been using these bottles for a few weeks now due to a colic/reflux bub. We were using event classic but bubs was in pain for 5+ hrs every day so i gave these a try. Have noticed a huge difference in him- much less fussing and less wind.
Haven't had any issues with leaking as others have mentioned.
Can be a bit fiddly & time consuming to wash all the extra parts, but if it keeps bubs satisfied i'm happy to do it.
Plan to stop using the green filter around 3 mths when colic tends to ease up.

Sarah

Sarah

Each to their own I found they work

Lee_g

Lee_gSydney

Great help with tummy issues

i love these bottles..!! I was sceptical at first but once i saw the improvement in my baby's tummy issues after trying them i decided to replace the rest of her bottles (we were using Pegion & Avent Natural).
My baby has a bit of reflux too. When we use dr brown bottles, she burps easily, less hiccups, less thrashing around, less spillage & no wet burps.
They are good for the middle of night feeding. I dont have to worry about burping her as there is less air in the bottle. She doesnt wake up from gas / discomfort. She was doing this previously.
We got them on special so the price was reasonable to other brands out there. I definitely recommend them.

mummajo

mummajoSydney

Life-saver after bub refused other brand teats

Good for wind, biut bottles leak

Awesome bottle for wind and a guzzler baby and the teat is soft. After a month or so from the plastic lid the bottles leaked even if it was on super tight. We have no idea why. But still a good product. And still helps bring up wind a lot quicker and easier

PrahranM

PrahranMMelbourne

My baby loves the teat!

michystar

michystar

Does Help

MummaStace

MummaStacePerth, WA

Really does reduce wind issues!

First time mother

First time motherSYDNEY, NSW

Reduces colic and wind

dizzys

dizzys

2boys4fish

2boys4fishQLD, 4115

Fabulous for colic babies!

lks184

lks184AU

Good bottle but a little over rated in my opinion

porkeys

porkeysVictoria

Good

I really like these bottles and have been using them for a while with no complaint. I like the fact that they are a bit bigger to handle as they are easy to get a good grip on and are comfortable. They can be a bit pricey.
I like these bottles. They are easy to use and the wide bottle is easy to handle.
These bottles are more expensive than other bottles on the market but I think they are worth it as they are a good size and seem to do what they say they do. The teats can be a bit tricky to clean.

liv2me

liv2me

Good

Would recommend these bottles to anyone to has a baby who is a fussy feeder. I tried numerous bottles and teats and have now happily settled on these bottles. Baby is much happier and feeds more quickly.
Definitely helps reduce wind problems. Nice bottle design.
Bottle leaks. All the spare parts are extra work to wash and prepare.

heytherek

heytherek

Good

I really like the Dr Brown's range of feeding bottles and these bottles are a really good design as they are a nice size and easy to hold. Definitely like the wide neck and baby tends to have no problem using them. I am not 100 per cent sure that the bottles do help with issues such as colic but they do seem to be a better make of bottle so can't be doing any harm. And you can get them in the BPA free version, so that is fantastic.
Great design, easy to hold.
Bit more expensive, hard to clean all the bits.

sheenalila

sheenalila

Good

we have had these bottles since she was born and started using it once a night whilst breast feeding. she really enjoyed it as it has a pretty fast f;ow and she loves it. it really reduces colic and difficulty in the sucking. we are noe full time on the bottle and she has had no trouble what so ever in the change. feeding times are cut right down too which pleases mum dad and baby! i get asked alot of questions about the bottle when other mums ask n a few have bought them and never gone back :)
easy to look after and my bubba really enjoys these bottles!
a little leakage from the top when heated

See all Dr Brown's Natural Flow Wide Neck reviews

Cheryl

Cherylasked

Where can I buy these please - I need some urgently. Many thanks. Cheryl

wendlle
wendlle

I buy them from babybottles.com.au and if you get the "Damaged" ones they have damaged boxes and are 100% fine inside and much cheaper. The delivery is fast also. I have purchased them a few times from this same website.

nhoza1984

nhoza1984asked

My son is 3 days old, in the hospital wer were using a different kind of bottle & he was feeding perfectly & I noticed no gas problems. Yesterday we got home & I started using the wide neck Dr B's range that I had bought, he is now struggling with wind his tummy is making wind noises as he feeds. What am I doing differently from everyone else? Coz everyone seems to be getting the opposite results. Now he refuses to feed he pushes the bottle with his tongue because he struggles with this bottle.

OGmum
OGmum

Just forget about the Dr Browns and go back to whatever you were using when he fed perfectly. As you said yourself - he fed perfectly and you noticed no gas problems. Can't fix what isn't broken!

Nrlsharks99

Nrlsharks99asked

Im having my baby in 3 months and was thinking of buying these bottles as im not breast feeding. If my newborn doesnt have wind/gas are these bottles still good??

Hy
Hy

They are the best investment my baby has no fuss and sleep through the night after two months. No reflux whatsover i am exclusive pumping.

CategoryBaby Bottles