Dr Brown's Natural Flow Wide Neck

Dr Brown's Natural Flow Wide Neck

• Bottle LeakageYes (5) · No (0)

Bottles leak- would not recommend

These bottles leak every use. We have two so am sure it is not a malfunction, as both leak. We are not overfilling and kid is always on tight. I would not recommend this particular style of Doctor Browns.

Purchased in June 2019.

NZ Family

NZ FamilySydney Surrounds, NSW

Do not recommend

We were recommended by health professionals to try Dr Brown's bottles for our very colicky baby who had a lot of wind issues birth- 18 months ish. We have found them to be very ineffective and in our honest opinion a waste of money. They had no effect whatsoever. We also found they continually leaked through the seal and were very hard to clean. Each to their own, but I definitely would not use again in future.

Purchased in February 2018.

Your Friendly Gabs

Your Friendly GabsCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great product, helped our baby spew less!

Worst bottles ever!

These bottles are the worst bottles on the market. Not only do they leak like a sieve they also have a million parts that need washing. If you want your baby to stay dry during feeding then look elsewhere.

Purchased in June 2019.

Janice.J

Janice.J

Not worth the hype

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Bunting for $200.00.

Salina T

Salina TSydney Surrounds, NSW

Disappointing

For the price of the bottles it’s not worth it. My child is 7 months now and I’ve changed teats and paid extra money have everything dr Brown and the green & blue stems inside stretch and bend and the circle thing under the lid also stretches my bottles all leak milk and water every time all over my child and me so disappointing. Also hard to clean the stems and inside of the circle under the lid. Have purchased the $10 three pack of bottles from tommee tippee for 1 week now and not 1 leak.

Purchased in December 2018 at Baby Bunting for $500.00.

Don’t waste your money

We purchased 6 bottles for our son. These bottles were great for the first month. Now the green internal component is loose and causes the bottles to leak. It makes my son wet and also myself.

I’m very disappointed in the quality of this product. There are much cheaper options on the market which don’t receive anywhere near as many complaints.

I will be advising other people on various platforms of the quality of your product. Parents in various Mum clubs on all social media need to be informed before they outlay good money for a faulty product. If it was 1 bottle I could accept it but it’s not.

Purchased in March 2019.

Roo

RooMelbourne

Good bottles for colic but they leak

So, for my newborn after trying 3 different brands, settled on dr brown bottles. He loved the bottles as it made him less colic and less spitting of the milk. All good with bottles, only bit of more cleaning with vent system. Secondly, they leak sometimeS. I didn't like them without vent though. Would definitely recommend them.for colic

Sharni

SharniBrisbane

They Leak. All the time, No matter what you try

So frustrating trying to tamper with these bottles to get them to function properly don't shake them cause thtney are actually designed to leak the milk out of the collar if milk gets down the vent. Very fussy on if it's too tight or too loose of you want baby's milk to be warm forget it cause it can't handle the pressure from the warmth, you losses the collar to get the teat to flow and they Leak I want a refund but jot sure if they offer this. Even after trying to sort out resolve withth the company to no avail they leak.

Anna

AnnaSydney

Leaks everywhere

The bottles leak EVERY single time with the straw insert inside. Each time the bottle leaked we always had to open the cap and tighten it back on even though it is already tightened on in the first place. Very frustrating particularly when you have a hungry screaming baby !!! We had to use an extra towel underneath the bottle so it wouldn’t leak on baby and wet his clothes and kept a finger underneath the cap while feeding to catch the leaks before it leaked out. If the bottle tips over for just a few seconds milk will leak everywhere too.

Leak badly

These bottles are terrible. They leak no matter what you do to try and stop it. Keep it below Max fill line, they leak. Shake the bottle, they leak. Valve in, they leak. Valve out, they leak. Feeding baby, they leak. Lid on tight, they leak. Lid not so tight, they leak. An absolute nightmare!

Carla T

Carla TPerth

How can a bottle leak so much

These bottles are terrible. They leak so bad even when the lid is on super tight which is then so hard to get off. My husband rang to complain and they were totally not interested. Look for another brand as these bottles are useless. All you’ll be doing is wiping up spilt milk off the floor.

Jenny

JennyNew South Wales

Leaking nightmare

I bought the Dr Brown wide neck bottle set as my baby had reflux. Although my baby did burp less but the leaking was really bad. We made sure to not fill the bottle above the max line but when your baby is screaming for milk the last thing you want is to have expressed breastmilk leaking out making your baby cry even more and wasting your breastmilk that was already difficult to express! Do not recommend this product at all.

Bottles leak

It's frustrating that the bottles leak everytime. Changing the brand to something else. I am sick of the bottles leaks. Its spilling so badly that you even need to change the babies clothes. It worked fine in the beginning but now i hate it. I have 4 bottles and all of them does the same.

HanB

HanB

No more gas pains! So much cleaning!

These bottles are fabulous for stopping wind getting trapped and giving your bub tummy pains. I've been using for 5 months now after being referred to them by a staff member at the baby shop! I have 7 of these bottles, 5 plastic 2 glass. I love having a happy baby but my goodness the extra cleaning and bits and pieces to sort is a pain BUT I way prefer a happy baby :) Like others, I also had a few leaks but probably user error clicking the tube into the top! Have recommended to friends who are also loving them!

Grace B

Grace BNarrabri

Waste of money

Bottles really are a great concept but after 1 week of using daily started to leak. I did everything recommended to stop the leaking but did not help. They are a waste of money in my opinion. Went back to Avent bottles as they do not leak in the slightest.

reinrab

reinrab

Working well for us

Have been using these bottles for a few weeks now due to a colic/reflux bub. We were using event classic but bubs was in pain for 5+ hrs every day so i gave these a try. Have noticed a huge difference in him- much less fussing and less wind.
Haven't had any issues with leaking as others have mentioned.
Can be a bit fiddly & time consuming to wash all the extra parts, but if it keeps bubs satisfied i'm happy to do it.
Plan to stop using the green filter around 3 mths when colic tends to ease up.

Sarah

Sarah

Each to their own I found they work

Worst bottles ever

I lost so much expressed milk because of those bottles its so frustrating, they leak if you are trying to warm up the milk and if straw comes off with moving the bottle, with time to get a straw part will not sit on bottles properly and will keep coming off, very frustrated and i don't like them.

Absolute waste of money

I bought these bottles as I'd read great reviews about them helping with wind/colic. No idea if that's actually true because I've only used them three times and I'm ready to throw them away.

If you shake them to mix formula, they leak. If you heat them in a bottle warmer, they leak. If you tilt them to test milk temperature, they leak. They even leaked all over my baby during feeding. After two washes (with the included mini bottle brush) the nipple went from low-flow to no-flow. Exactly what I want to find out with a hungry infant waiting to be fed.

Don't waste your money on these overpriced, cumbersome bottles. I'm going back to my Tommee Tippees.

See all Dr Brown's Natural Flow Wide Neck reviews

Cheryl

Cherylasked

Where can I buy these please - I need some urgently. Many thanks. Cheryl

wendlle
wendlle

I buy them from babybottles.com.au and if you get the "Damaged" ones they have damaged boxes and are 100% fine inside and much cheaper. The delivery is fast also. I have purchased them a few times from this same website.

nhoza1984

nhoza1984asked

My son is 3 days old, in the hospital wer were using a different kind of bottle & he was feeding perfectly & I noticed no gas problems. Yesterday we got home & I started using the wide neck Dr B's range that I had bought, he is now struggling with wind his tummy is making wind noises as he feeds. What am I doing differently from everyone else? Coz everyone seems to be getting the opposite results. Now he refuses to feed he pushes the bottle with his tongue because he struggles with this bottle.

OGmum
OGmum

Just forget about the Dr Browns and go back to whatever you were using when he fed perfectly. As you said yourself - he fed perfectly and you noticed no gas problems. Can't fix what isn't broken!

Nrlsharks99

Nrlsharks99asked

Im having my baby in 3 months and was thinking of buying these bottles as im not breast feeding. If my newborn doesnt have wind/gas are these bottles still good??

Hy
Hy

They are the best investment my baby has no fuss and sleep through the night after two months. No reflux whatsover i am exclusive pumping.

CategoryBaby Bottles