Dr Brown's Natural Flow Wide Neck

Dr Brown's Natural Flow Wide Neck

• Bottle LeakageYes (2) · No (0)

Sarah K.

Sarah K.Sydney, NSW

Initially good now they just leak everywhere

These were good for the first 3 months but every time I use them now they leak everywhere. I have now switched bottle brands as a result. Wish I hadnt wasted my money.

Purchased in November 2019 at Baby Kingdom.

Your Friendly Gabs

Your Friendly GabsCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great product, helped our baby spew less!

Twin mumma

Twin mumma

Good when they work, bad when they leak

Purchased 12 bottles and when they work they are good. However they break to easily. The green things they go to together often fall off even after they are firmly put together, they leak. The teats dont seem great quality as they get great big holes in them, so constantly replacing them. I've replaced the green things (Dr Browns did send me a few to replace the ones leaking after I complained) and I have bought heaps of teats. After about 1 month the teats are finished. Given the price of these bottles and the price of replacement items, I would try a different brand next time.

Purchased in March 2019.

Roo

RooMelbourne

Good bottles for colic but they leak

So, for my newborn after trying 3 different brands, settled on dr brown bottles. He loved the bottles as it made him less colic and less spitting of the milk. All good with bottles, only bit of more cleaning with vent system. Secondly, they leak sometimeS. I didn't like them without vent though. Would definitely recommend them.for colic

Bottle leaking

I have purchased a "Dr Brown's" gift pack which includes 3 wide neck bottles 1 soother 1 teether and 1 cleaning brush. I was really excited to use these bottles as they look attractive but to my dissapointment they are all leaking! Not just one but all 3. I am really disapointed and wish I had a receipt so I can request a refund. This bottle type should definitely be discontinued as they are not what they say they are.

Leaking constantly

We are so tired of the leaking with these bottles, and we've tried everything to prevent it. Only handwashing the bottles, not filling above the line, making sure the air vent is fitting properly, screwing the lid on tighter/looser/moderately, only putting the lid on after the milk is warm etc etc. I'm so over milk dripping all over the baby/me/the carpet/clothes and will certainly never buy another bottle from this brand.

Shauna

ShaunaMelbourne

Leaks and lid get stuck

Three days into using the bottles and the leak a lot and god forbid I put the cap on I need to use blunt force to open it - which is super frustrating when you have a screaming baby and you literally cannot open the bottle without lining the tab against a hard surface and smashing the bottle down it to jimmy the lid off.

HanB

HanB

No more gas pains! So much cleaning!

These bottles are fabulous for stopping wind getting trapped and giving your bub tummy pains. I've been using for 5 months now after being referred to them by a staff member at the baby shop! I have 7 of these bottles, 5 plastic 2 glass. I love having a happy baby but my goodness the extra cleaning and bits and pieces to sort is a pain BUT I way prefer a happy baby :) Like others, I also had a few leaks but probably user error clicking the tube into the top! Have recommended to friends who are also loving them!

Ceekhay

CeekhayMelbourne

WASTE OF MONEY!

Expensive but not worth it! I’ve been using these bottles for weeks now, never failed to leak and make bub and I wet and sticky EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Gave me more work to do as I have to change bubs clothes whenever it leaks on him! Only reason I kept on using this is because its said to reduce baby’s colic and I didn’t want to waste my money for not using it. But now, i’ve just had enough. Lost so much of my breastmilk because of this bottles.

reinrab

reinrab

Working well for us

Have been using these bottles for a few weeks now due to a colic/reflux bub. We were using event classic but bubs was in pain for 5+ hrs every day so i gave these a try. Have noticed a huge difference in him- much less fussing and less wind.
Haven't had any issues with leaking as others have mentioned.
Can be a bit fiddly & time consuming to wash all the extra parts, but if it keeps bubs satisfied i'm happy to do it.
Plan to stop using the green filter around 3 mths when colic tends to ease up.

Sarah

Sarah

Each to their own I found they work

Leak terribly

Bought these bottles with the hope of fixing feeding problems in 4 week old. After trying many formula's we settled on goats milk at $33 a can and then tried dr browns bottles, how disappointing! Bub wears most of this liquid gold on his bib due to excessive leaking by the bottles, regardless of how tight or lose the the cap is screwed on. Total waste of money.

Easy to flow but it leaks!!!

The wide neck bottle leaks, i bought a pack of three and they all have the same problem. The milk runs through the edge of the cap when feeding, and my figure gets burnt when I rinse the bottle with hot water. It is very annoying! Can't feed baby like this as the milk would go everywhere on his face neck and clothes. How could this product be on market!!??

NeilA

NeilAMetro Manila

The first generation of this is much better than the new series

Lee_g

Lee_gSydney

Great help with tummy issues

i love these bottles..!! I was sceptical at first but once i saw the improvement in my baby's tummy issues after trying them i decided to replace the rest of her bottles (we were using Pegion & Avent Natural).
My baby has a bit of reflux too. When we use dr brown bottles, she burps easily, less hiccups, less thrashing around, less spillage & no wet burps.
They are good for the middle of night feeding. I dont have to worry about burping her as there is less air in the bottle. She doesnt wake up from gas / discomfort. She was doing this previously.
We got them on special so the price was reasonable to other brands out there. I definitely recommend them.

mummajo

mummajoSydney

Life-saver after bub refused other brand teats

OGmumPerth

Disappointing

After reading rave reviews about Dr Browns bottles we have them a try - just wanted to leave a review that they don't work for everyone.
Our baby was very gassy, struggled to feed and was highly uncomfortable with wind issues when being fed using these bottles. We used the wide neck variety.

Baby experienced bad gas and struggled to feed. Expensive.

Good for wind, biut bottles leak

Awesome bottle for wind and a guzzler baby and the teat is soft. After a month or so from the plastic lid the bottles leaked even if it was on super tight. We have no idea why. But still a good product. And still helps bring up wind a lot quicker and easier

PrahranM

Cherylasked

Where can I buy these please - I need some urgently. Many thanks. Cheryl

wendlle
wendlle

I buy them from babybottles.com.au and if you get the "Damaged" ones they have damaged boxes and are 100% fine inside and much cheaper. The delivery is fast also. I have purchased them a few times from this same website.

nhoza1984

nhoza1984asked

My son is 3 days old, in the hospital wer were using a different kind of bottle & he was feeding perfectly & I noticed no gas problems. Yesterday we got home & I started using the wide neck Dr B's range that I had bought, he is now struggling with wind his tummy is making wind noises as he feeds. What am I doing differently from everyone else? Coz everyone seems to be getting the opposite results. Now he refuses to feed he pushes the bottle with his tongue because he struggles with this bottle.

OGmum

Just forget about the Dr Browns and go back to whatever you were using when he fed perfectly. As you said yourself - he fed perfectly and you noticed no gas problems. Can't fix what isn't broken!

Nrlsharks99

Nrlsharks99asked

Im having my baby in 3 months and was thinking of buying these bottles as im not breast feeding. If my newborn doesnt have wind/gas are these bottles still good??

Hy
Hy

They are the best investment my baby has no fuss and sleep through the night after two months. No reflux whatsover i am exclusive pumping.

CategoryBaby Bottles