Dr Brown's Natural Flow Wide Neck

Dr Brown's Natural Flow Wide Neck

• Bottle LeakageYes (4) · No (0)

Weiwei

WeiweiPerth, WA

Helps with reflux

Purchased in September 2019 at Baby Bunting for $12.00.

faialofa v.

faialofa v.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good product but leaks alot

Since using this bottle my sons(3month old) been less gassy, but this bottle leaks alot which is really annoying despite using exact recomendations for use my only issue with the bottle. If you're not phased by leakage then this is a great product. Super easy to clean but can be time consuminh taking the parts apart to clean individually.

Purchased in May 2020 at Baby Bunting for $15.00.

Naomi

Naomi

Great for wind but they leak

Bought a 3 pack and all leaked really bad at the collar. Went back to manufacture who sent new vents (the green parts) found the new vents work for a while with no leaking but after a week and a bit back to leaking.

Followed all instructions and was only cleaned in a electric steriliser and never microwaved.

They need to improve this product.

Purchased in October 2019 at Baby Bunting Online store for $30.00.

Your Friendly Gabs

Your Friendly GabsCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great product, helped our baby spew less!

lisa

lisa

Annoying but worth it!

Dr Browns wide neck bottles really helped our baby who had reflux. They stopped him from gulping air so he was more settled instantly. The bottles are annoying though. The middle part needs to be replaced every couple of months as it gets loose over time. More parts to clean and are prone to leak when travelling. Annoying but they do really work so that is the main thing. We will be using them again for our next baby regardless of if it has reflux or not. I recommend them especially for anyone who has a baby with reflux!
If you are not in a major city, you will have to order them online.

Purchased in May 2018 at Baby Bunting for $30.00.

HFS

HFS

so so

The lids are so difficult to get off which is not good when you have a hungry baby, difficult to use when out, leak easy. I only used when i was home and they are good for wind but just too fiddly so i swapped to tommee tipped and very happy.

Roo

RooMelbourne

Good bottles for colic but they leak

So, for my newborn after trying 3 different brands, settled on dr brown bottles. He loved the bottles as it made him less colic and less spitting of the milk. All good with bottles, only bit of more cleaning with vent system. Secondly, they leak sometimeS. I didn't like them without vent though. Would definitely recommend them.for colic

HanB

HanB

No more gas pains! So much cleaning!

These bottles are fabulous for stopping wind getting trapped and giving your bub tummy pains. I've been using for 5 months now after being referred to them by a staff member at the baby shop! I have 7 of these bottles, 5 plastic 2 glass. I love having a happy baby but my goodness the extra cleaning and bits and pieces to sort is a pain BUT I way prefer a happy baby :) Like others, I also had a few leaks but probably user error clicking the tube into the top! Have recommended to friends who are also loving them!

reinrab

reinrab

Working well for us

Have been using these bottles for a few weeks now due to a colic/reflux bub. We were using event classic but bubs was in pain for 5+ hrs every day so i gave these a try. Have noticed a huge difference in him- much less fussing and less wind.
Haven't had any issues with leaking as others have mentioned.
Can be a bit fiddly & time consuming to wash all the extra parts, but if it keeps bubs satisfied i'm happy to do it.
Plan to stop using the green filter around 3 mths when colic tends to ease up.

Sarah

Sarah

Each to their own I found they work

Nicole

NicoleSoutheast, SA

Reduces colic but BOTTLE LEAKS EVERYWHERE

Great bottle to reduce wind, switched over from Tommee Tippee and noticed the difference almost straight away. However the bottles leak at every single feed no matter how you put them together or how tight you screw the cap on. The leaking from the bottle drives me insane, it drips on my baby and formula gets everywhere. I have contacted dr browns about this asking as to wether it is normal for them to leak that much however got no response.

Dr Browns Leaky Bottles

The bottles are nice the only problem I have is that it leaks A LOT! There are times my daughters clothes are wet that is how much these bottles leaks it drives me insane and its extremely frustrating. What is even more frustrating the fact that the the SA distributor does not even respond in a proper manner to my inquiry I sent to them.

Lee_g

Lee_gSydney

Great help with tummy issues

i love these bottles..!! I was sceptical at first but once i saw the improvement in my baby's tummy issues after trying them i decided to replace the rest of her bottles (we were using Pegion & Avent Natural).
My baby has a bit of reflux too. When we use dr brown bottles, she burps easily, less hiccups, less thrashing around, less spillage & no wet burps.
They are good for the middle of night feeding. I dont have to worry about burping her as there is less air in the bottle. She doesnt wake up from gas / discomfort. She was doing this previously.
We got them on special so the price was reasonable to other brands out there. I definitely recommend them.

mummajo

mummajoSydney

Life-saver after bub refused other brand teats

Good for wind, biut bottles leak

Awesome bottle for wind and a guzzler baby and the teat is soft. After a month or so from the plastic lid the bottles leaked even if it was on super tight. We have no idea why. But still a good product. And still helps bring up wind a lot quicker and easier

PrahranM

PrahranMMelbourne

My baby loves the teat!

michystar

michystar

Does Help

MummaStace

MummaStacePerth, WA

Really does reduce wind issues!

First time mother

Cherylasked

Where can I buy these please - I need some urgently. Many thanks. Cheryl

wendlle
wendlle

I buy them from babybottles.com.au and if you get the "Damaged" ones they have damaged boxes and are 100% fine inside and much cheaper. The delivery is fast also. I have purchased them a few times from this same website.

nhoza1984

nhoza1984asked

My son is 3 days old, in the hospital wer were using a different kind of bottle & he was feeding perfectly & I noticed no gas problems. Yesterday we got home & I started using the wide neck Dr B's range that I had bought, he is now struggling with wind his tummy is making wind noises as he feeds. What am I doing differently from everyone else? Coz everyone seems to be getting the opposite results. Now he refuses to feed he pushes the bottle with his tongue because he struggles with this bottle.

OGmum
OGmum

Just forget about the Dr Browns and go back to whatever you were using when he fed perfectly. As you said yourself - he fed perfectly and you noticed no gas problems. Can't fix what isn't broken!

Nrlsharks99

Nrlsharks99asked

Im having my baby in 3 months and was thinking of buying these bottles as im not breast feeding. If my newborn doesnt have wind/gas are these bottles still good??

Hy
Hy

They are the best investment my baby has no fuss and sleep through the night after two months. No reflux whatsover i am exclusive pumping.

CategoryBaby Bottles