Dr Brown's Natural Flow Wide Neck

Dr Brown's Natural Flow Wide Neck

• Bottle LeakageYes (1) · No (3)

Georgia N

Georgia NPerth, WA

So good!

We were originally using Tomee Tippee bottles which made my baby swallow so much air and he hated drinking out his bottles. We made the switch to Dr Browns and instantly could see a difference he was so settled drinking his bottles and no more stomach pain!

Bottle LeakageYes
Stephanie

Stephanie South West, QLD

Worked well

In conjunction with using an anti colic formula we loved these bottles for our baby which helped immensely for his colic. I’ve seen a few comments about them leaking, but mine came with travel lids so as long as these were on ours didn’t leak at all even if shaking vigorously . I also noticed a few people weren’t keen on the extra cleaning with the green pipe but I didn’t see any problem
With this as if you are giving your bottles a good clean in soapy water anyway it really isn’t any hassle. They also provide a cleaning stick for the pipe part . Highly recommend

Purchased in September 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store.

Avinesh Lal

Avinesh Lal

Happy Baby

My baby had trouble sleeping due to gassy stomach and colic. In just less than two days you can see the difference. I am so content now. Wish i had known about this product before.

Shel

ShelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product

My 6 week old had colic and excessively gassy tummy. Family friends recommended this Dr Brown’s bottle and it worked. My baby is no longer fussy, not so windy and best of all his not crying as much. It’s only been a week of us using this bottle, little bit expensive but absolutely worth buying!!

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store.

Rabia Z

Rabia ZMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect for colic babies

Dr. Browns natural flow wide-neck bottles. Vented design preserves vitamins and prevents air from getting into milk which reduces colic. My daughter started out on Another brand bottles and took to then well. At around 2 months old we found out she has colic and we started by switching to these bottles. Since we swithed she had not looked back and her gas issues have decreased a lot! We have had a few issues with them leaking but we found that the side vents were blocked with formula, so we used the blue scrubby that was provided with the bottles and the leak went away!

Breastfed ChildYes
Your Friendly Gabs

Your Friendly GabsCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great product, helped our baby spew less!

Best Bottle

Yes, I’ve encountered all that is mentioned below! About shaking the bottle w the vent and they leak when milk gets in the filter or the bottle is to warm and yes it can be a messy job but isn’t that why u ve brought the bottle! Obviously, if the filter is working then that’s great and thank god it tells me the bottle is to hot, cause I probably would be half sleep deprived and just give it! All leaks aside I wouldnt go past these bottles, fortunately my newborn didn’t seem to suffer w reflux or wasn’t vomity but had already committed to these bottles (or was it the bottle that helped

Roo

RooMelbourne

Good bottles for colic but they leak

So, for my newborn after trying 3 different brands, settled on dr brown bottles. He loved the bottles as it made him less colic and less spitting of the milk. All good with bottles, only bit of more cleaning with vent system. Secondly, they leak sometimeS. I didn't like them without vent though. Would definitely recommend them.for colic

Pups rescues

Pups rescuesMelbourne

Love them no problems here !

HanB

HanB

No more gas pains! So much cleaning!

These bottles are fabulous for stopping wind getting trapped and giving your bub tummy pains. I've been using for 5 months now after being referred to them by a staff member at the baby shop! I have 7 of these bottles, 5 plastic 2 glass. I love having a happy baby but my goodness the extra cleaning and bits and pieces to sort is a pain BUT I way prefer a happy baby :) Like others, I also had a few leaks but probably user error clicking the tube into the top! Have recommended to friends who are also loving them!

reinrab

reinrab

Working well for us

Have been using these bottles for a few weeks now due to a colic/reflux bub. We were using event classic but bubs was in pain for 5+ hrs every day so i gave these a try. Have noticed a huge difference in him- much less fussing and less wind.
Haven't had any issues with leaking as others have mentioned.
Can be a bit fiddly & time consuming to wash all the extra parts, but if it keeps bubs satisfied i'm happy to do it.
Plan to stop using the green filter around 3 mths when colic tends to ease up.

K.Adam

K.AdamKatherine, NT

Awesome!

Sarah

Sarah

Each to their own I found they work

Life saver

I read so many reviews before going out and buying them. I read that they leaked and was hesitant. Went out and bought 6 and they honestly are life savers. The only time i found that they leaked was when i put in hot water and put it all back together. Amazing bottles

ChelseaJaronCharlie

ChelseaJaronCharlieQLD, 4227

Life changing

My son has suffered with sever reflux since birth and he's now 4 months and I've only just tried Dr browns bottles and NO spewing! I am incredibly happy as now he can put on weight (he's still in 0000 clothing and 4 months) I only have 1 bottle but will be getting more now I know they're amazing

Missygirl

MissygirlThe Mallee, VIC

Used once! ANAZING!!

I love them that much I just sent my husband back into town to buy 3 more! Our 4 week old drank perfectly with no fussing and crying like usual and no collapsing teat. After a feed he didn't even seem to have wind and fell asleep as opposed to crying in pain and being irritated with our other bottles. I mentioned to the sales assistant people saying they leak and she said it's because they tighten them too much. You only tighten until it grabs and we didn't have an issue. Not one bit of leaking. Love them!!

Karolina

KarolinaAU

Huge improvement to baby's wind and reflux issues

I would not have a baby and be without these bottles ever again. My baby used to take a long time feeding from Medela, Avent, Tommee Tippee and even a cheapy Dymples brand because she wasn't comfortable. This has changed dramatically with Dr Brown's bottles and her reflux and wind symptoms have improved greatly.

Some people say these bottles leak and I found that they only do that when the teat and collar is wet from a previous washing. If you dry these parts properly first with some paper towel there are no leaks whatsoever.

Best Bottles

My first baby suffered with silent reflux so when I found out I was having another bub I began looking for ways to relieve the symptoms of reflux. Since I found these bottles I have had next to no problems with reflux in my second baby and he is now 6 months old. I can't fault them. Buy the travel lids is my advice they are great for shaking the bottle while mixing formula and won't leak when going out ( I still store my bottles upright in my baby bag) I found the lids that come with the bottles leak also the bottles will leak if you do not put the teat in right or you do not screw the top on tight enough, on the other hand if It is too tight bub wont get any milk so you need the right amount of tightness, practice makes perfect!

wendlleAU

Saved my sanity!

These bottles are expensive but worth every cent. I purchased them from babybottles.com.au and they have huge discounts if you get the ones that have damaged packaging.
We tried everything for our 4 week old baby and these bottles have done the trick, she suffers from really bad wind and it didn't matter what formula she had it was BAD. Now we use S26 with Infacol and infants friend as well as these bottles and we have seen a lot of improvement.
I highly recommend these bottles.
I haven't had any of the leaking issues other people have mentioned.

Lee_g

Lee_gSydney

Great help with tummy issues

i love these bottles..!! I was sceptical at first but once i saw the improvement in my baby's tummy issues after trying them i decided to replace the rest of her bottles (we were using Pegion & Avent Natural).
My baby has a bit of reflux too. When we use dr brown bottles, she burps easily, less hiccups, less thrashing around, less spillage & no wet burps.
They are good for the middle of night feeding. I dont have to worry about burping her as there is less air in the bottle. She doesnt wake up from gas / discomfort. She was doing this previously.
We got them on special so the price was reasonable to other brands out there. I definitely recommend them.

See all Dr Brown's Natural Flow Wide Neck reviews

Cheryl

Cherylasked

Where can I buy these please - I need some urgently. Many thanks. Cheryl

wendlle

I buy them from babybottles.com.au and if you get the "Damaged" ones they have damaged boxes and are 100% fine inside and much cheaper. The delivery is fast also. I have purchased them a few times from this same website.

nhoza1984

nhoza1984asked

My son is 3 days old, in the hospital wer were using a different kind of bottle & he was feeding perfectly & I noticed no gas problems. Yesterday we got home & I started using the wide neck Dr B's range that I had bought, he is now struggling with wind his tummy is making wind noises as he feeds. What am I doing differently from everyone else? Coz everyone seems to be getting the opposite results. Now he refuses to feed he pushes the bottle with his tongue because he struggles with this bottle.

OGmum
OGmum

Just forget about the Dr Browns and go back to whatever you were using when he fed perfectly. As you said yourself - he fed perfectly and you noticed no gas problems. Can't fix what isn't broken!

Nrlsharks99

Nrlsharks99asked

Im having my baby in 3 months and was thinking of buying these bottles as im not breast feeding. If my newborn doesnt have wind/gas are these bottles still good??

Hy
Hy

They are the best investment my baby has no fuss and sleep through the night after two months. No reflux whatsover i am exclusive pumping.

CategoryBaby Bottles