Dr Brown's Natural Flow Wide Neck

Dr Brown's Natural Flow Wide Neck

• Bottle LeakageYes (0) · No (2)

Avinesh Lal

Avinesh Lal

Happy Baby

My baby had trouble sleeping due to gassy stomach and colic. In just less than two days you can see the difference. I am so content now. Wish i had known about this product before.

Shel

ShelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product

My 6 week old had colic and excessively gassy tummy. Family friends recommended this Dr Brown’s bottle and it worked. My baby is no longer fussy, not so windy and best of all his not crying as much. It’s only been a week of us using this bottle, little bit expensive but absolutely worth buying!!

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store.

Breastfed ChildNo
Bottle LeakageNo
Rabia Z

Rabia ZMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect for colic babies

Dr. Browns natural flow wide-neck bottles. Vented design preserves vitamins and prevents air from getting into milk which reduces colic. My daughter started out on Another brand bottles and took to then well. At around 2 months old we found out she has colic and we started by switching to these bottles. Since we swithed she had not looked back and her gas issues have decreased a lot! We have had a few issues with them leaking but we found that the side vents were blocked with formula, so we used the blue scrubby that was provided with the bottles and the leak went away!

Breastfed ChildYes
Bottle LeakageNo

Best Bottle

Yes, I’ve encountered all that is mentioned below! About shaking the bottle w the vent and they leak when milk gets in the filter or the bottle is to warm and yes it can be a messy job but isn’t that why u ve brought the bottle! Obviously, if the filter is working then that’s great and thank god it tells me the bottle is to hot, cause I probably would be half sleep deprived and just give it! All leaks aside I wouldnt go past these bottles, fortunately my newborn didn’t seem to suffer w reflux or wasn’t vomity but had already committed to these bottles (or was it the bottle that helped

Pups rescues

Pups rescuesMelbourne

Love them no problems here !

K.Adam

K.AdamKatherine, NT

Awesome!

Life saver

I read so many reviews before going out and buying them. I read that they leaked and was hesitant. Went out and bought 6 and they honestly are life savers. The only time i found that they leaked was when i put in hot water and put it all back together. Amazing bottles

ChelseaJaronCharlie

ChelseaJaronCharlieQLD, 4227

Life changing

My son has suffered with sever reflux since birth and he's now 4 months and I've only just tried Dr browns bottles and NO spewing! I am incredibly happy as now he can put on weight (he's still in 0000 clothing and 4 months) I only have 1 bottle but will be getting more now I know they're amazing

Missygirl

MissygirlThe Mallee, VIC

Used once! ANAZING!!

I love them that much I just sent my husband back into town to buy 3 more! Our 4 week old drank perfectly with no fussing and crying like usual and no collapsing teat. After a feed he didn't even seem to have wind and fell asleep as opposed to crying in pain and being irritated with our other bottles. I mentioned to the sales assistant people saying they leak and she said it's because they tighten them too much. You only tighten until it grabs and we didn't have an issue. Not one bit of leaking. Love them!!

Karolina

KarolinaAU

Huge improvement to baby's wind and reflux issues

I would not have a baby and be without these bottles ever again. My baby used to take a long time feeding from Medela, Avent, Tommee Tippee and even a cheapy Dymples brand because she wasn't comfortable. This has changed dramatically with Dr Brown's bottles and her reflux and wind symptoms have improved greatly.

Some people say these bottles leak and I found that they only do that when the teat and collar is wet from a previous washing. If you dry these parts properly first with some paper towel there are no leaks whatsoever.

Best Bottles

My first baby suffered with silent reflux so when I found out I was having another bub I began looking for ways to relieve the symptoms of reflux. Since I found these bottles I have had next to no problems with reflux in my second baby and he is now 6 months old. I can't fault them. Buy the travel lids is my advice they are great for shaking the bottle while mixing formula and won't leak when going out ( I still store my bottles upright in my baby bag) I found the lids that come with the bottles leak also the bottles will leak if you do not put the teat in right or you do not screw the top on tight enough, on the other hand if It is too tight bub wont get any milk so you need the right amount of tightness, practice makes perfect!

wendlleAU

Saved my sanity!

These bottles are expensive but worth every cent. I purchased them from babybottles.com.au and they have huge discounts if you get the ones that have damaged packaging.
We tried everything for our 4 week old baby and these bottles have done the trick, she suffers from really bad wind and it didn't matter what formula she had it was BAD. Now we use S26 with Infacol and infants friend as well as these bottles and we have seen a lot of improvement.
I highly recommend these bottles.
I haven't had any of the leaking issues other people have mentioned.

Emily

Emily

The best bottles!!!!

I love these bottles. Our little lady struggles with gas and tummy issues, but these have been a life saver she burps straight away, no issues at all!
Thank goodness for finding them!
Highly recommended!!
She loves the tears. We tried a few different bottles and she wouldn't take to them!

They changed my life!

These are the best bottles for windy babies. I tried everything with my 8 month old, all the medications, all the burping tricks, but these were the only thing that helped him sleep. We noticed an immediate difference with them, our son slept 8 hours the first night and 10.5 the second. Previously he would wake 2-6 times a night since birth because of wind pain.

I can't recommend them highly enough!

Ish Tam

Ish TamAU

Best bottles on the market for fussy baby

These bottles are fabulous for windy, cholicy or reflux babies and really do work. I was skeptical at first, unsure how the funnel set up inside could work but it does. Unfortunately they can be hard to buy and are only sold online and in selected chemists. The downsides are they are expensive (although the fact they work makes the price ok) and they tend to leak when heating the bottle if you have them screwed up too tight. They also don't fit in the usual microwave steamer for wide necks as they are quite tall. But the expense and leaking don't off set how well they work. Any parent of a cholicy baby would agree that $15 a bottle is worth every cent for a happier baby.

HyMACQUARIE

Great for colic

Great for colic but just another bottle to clean my baby love it very much. Reduce her colic also gas

mommylife

mommylifesydney

best yet !

my LO has seemed to suffer from wind and he has reflux. i was always blaming the formulas thinking thats what was causing all this trapped wind and sore tummy ( im sure it played a part in ) i finally figured id try different bottles after trying nearly them all i came across these and they are so far the best for my son and his lil tummy he sleeps so much more soundly then before.they fit in my avent bottle warmer and steralizer to and when out i shake the bottle and not ONE bubble is left in bottle once he starts to drink its like they disappear.

a lil bit of a hassel to clean n dont warm in warmer with blue part as it will leak out

Jemz

JemzBrisbane

Awesome

I just love these bottles I don't mind paying extra for a great product :D they really do help with wind.. Happy baby is a happy mummy- bought from my baby warehouse- pricing was good too

I would defiantly recommend this brand to anyone wanting the best for their baby!

kgrey

kgreyAU

Great product!

Kim57

Kim57AU

Worked for me

I started using these when baby was 3.5 months old, plus switched to a non AR formula so I'm not sure whether its just the bottles or a combo of all 3 factors. However baby with nightmare silent reflux/colic is now a happy baby. Any parent who has been through the mill with colic will know that I don't use the words "happy baby" lightly.
Good quality, seemed to cure wind problem
Hard to find in shops, more expensive than other brands (worth it tho)

See all Dr Brown's Natural Flow Wide Neck reviews

Cheryl

Cherylasked

Where can I buy these please - I need some urgently. Many thanks. Cheryl

wendlle

I buy them from babybottles.com.au and if you get the "Damaged" ones they have damaged boxes and are 100% fine inside and much cheaper. The delivery is fast also. I have purchased them a few times from this same website.

nhoza1984

nhoza1984asked

My son is 3 days old, in the hospital wer were using a different kind of bottle & he was feeding perfectly & I noticed no gas problems. Yesterday we got home & I started using the wide neck Dr B's range that I had bought, he is now struggling with wind his tummy is making wind noises as he feeds. What am I doing differently from everyone else? Coz everyone seems to be getting the opposite results. Now he refuses to feed he pushes the bottle with his tongue because he struggles with this bottle.

OGmum
OGmum

Just forget about the Dr Browns and go back to whatever you were using when he fed perfectly. As you said yourself - he fed perfectly and you noticed no gas problems. Can't fix what isn't broken!

Nrlsharks99

Nrlsharks99asked

Im having my baby in 3 months and was thinking of buying these bottles as im not breast feeding. If my newborn doesnt have wind/gas are these bottles still good??

Hy

They are the best investment my baby has no fuss and sleep through the night after two months. No reflux whatsover i am exclusive pumping.

CategoryBaby Bottles