Dragonfly Floating Pool Cleaner

Dragonfly Floating Pool Cleaner Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Dragonfly Floating Pool Cleaner? Claim your listing.
Cindy H.
Cindy H.

My hose gets in the way even with weights on it. Should I have a swivel end connected to it or not. Also, it's the jets that move it around the pool, correct?

Pessimist
Pessimist

How does the Dragonfly regulate the amount of water it takes in? i.e. the wall skimmer has the floating gate, but how does the Dragonfly control this without sucking in air?

Jeff
Jeff

It needs to be set at the correct level, and has a side gate that opens if not enough water is coming over the top.

Ryan C.
Ryan C.

Does anyone run there dragon fly connected to a bottom cleaner at the same time ? Seen this on some videos ? Or it’s not really needed.

Melinda

Ryan, sorry for the delay, you can run it at the same time but it's not really needed. The way I use mine is to keep the Dragonfly connected all the time and then vacuum the bottom once every 2-3 weeks.

Dont mess with me

Why does the pressure drop after five minutes run time?

Melinda

We are not sure what pressure you are referring to, is the Dragonfly suction reducing? There are many reasons this could happen. Your filter could require backwashing, there could be a small crack or tear in the pool hose. If you contact

max@dragonfly.biz and supply a bit more information he will help you out with technical support. Thank you.

Dont mess with me

Thanks ! Have contacted Max and he has given me some guide on what to trouble shoot for.

Much appreciated

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Dragonfly Floating Pool Cleaner? Claim your listing.
Robo-Tek Robo-Plus