Dream Baby Fold Away F610

Dream Baby Fold Away F610

See the Best Baby Bath Seats / Stands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

klm00

klm00

OK

This product works great for me. Use it in the big bath and baby plays with dials
and toys around her. You need two hands to open it, be careful their fingers are free when clipping shut. Suction works well. I also use this in the shower when I want to shower baby at same time as me. I would recommend this as a basic seat. Think I paid $30-40.
Does it job in bath and shower.
Baby can slip out when they are mobile and reaching for things - but the product warns you they can get out so this is not a fault.

MrsYogi

MrsYogiAdelaide, South Australia

Fantastic for baby to sit in bath without slipping over

Both our children have used this Dreambaby Bath Seat. We love its ease of use and knowing that baby can sit in the bath and have fun without slipping under the water. The front section is easy to fold down to remove baby and secure enough that baby cant open it themselves. We have recommended this to all our friends!
Baby can sit in bath without slipping under the water

Jaejae

JaejaeWA, 6059

OK

neetaj

neetaj

Bad

I only used this product for about a month before ditching it. It was a waste of money for me and now just takes up valuable storage spece.
The concept of it is good as are the 3 dials (toys) on the front to keep baby entertained.
Everything else! On mine, the swing gate didn't open or close very easily and I ended up having to put baby in out out by sliding him in behind the bar. He hated this and he also hated sitting in the device. I found it very difficult to bathe him while he was in it as well.

april1975

april1975SA, 5161

Bad

I wasnt overly thrilled with this item. I found often if I wasnt fast enough locking the front "gate" that baby would get his fingers in there and get their skin caught in it and ending up in a crying match. Also we only used it a few times as I ended up preferring to hold my boys and the suction caps came off the bottom meaning that it wasnt very stable and didnt hold on anymore like it needed to for safety.
Hold baby well, toys
Suction caps come off, clip frame can catch baby's hands if you arent fast enough