Dream Baby Fold Away F610

2.8

neetaj

neetaj

Bad

I only used this product for about a month before ditching it. It was a waste of money for me and now just takes up valuable storage spece.
The concept of it is good as are the 3 dials (toys) on the front to keep baby entertained.
Everything else! On mine, the swing gate didn't open or close very easily and I ended up having to put baby in out out by sliding him in behind the bar. He hated this and he also hated sitting in the device. I found it very difficult to bathe him while he was in it as well.

april1975

april1975SA, 5161

Bad

I wasnt overly thrilled with this item. I found often if I wasnt fast enough locking the front "gate" that baby would get his fingers in there and get their skin caught in it and ending up in a crying match. Also we only used it a few times as I ended up preferring to hold my boys and the suction caps came off the bottom meaning that it wasnt very stable and didnt hold on anymore like it needed to for safety.
Hold baby well, toys
Suction caps come off, clip frame can catch baby's hands if you arent fast enough

See all Dream Baby Fold Away F610 reviews