Dream Baby Hallway

Dream Baby Hallway

3.2

Its a piece of crap.

Bought the thing tonight came home and installed in out in the hallway to barricade of the stairs. The bottom latch does not line up properly and not that easy to open/close. Save your money for something better. I would not recommend to anyone and will not be buying any more products from this company.

benandkaren1

benandkaren1

Terrible

I will never buy another product from this company and urge you to do the same if you want a quality product.

The top latch didn't latch properly. I followed the installation instructions to the letter but no matter what I did the top latch wouldn't work. I contacted the Dreambaby company but was treated with contempt by the representative. The representative even told me that the top latch wasn't necessary for safe operation. When I took the view that I wasn't willing to take that risk with my toddler he treated me like an idiot.