Dream Design Property

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

First home purchaser

First home purchaserNew South Wales

A great service, A wonderful team

Thank you DDP for helping us with the purchase of our first property. DDP opened our eyes to the possibility of purchasing a property in Australia sooner rather than later. They helped us through the process from getting a finance, to finding the right property that suits our needs and to the settlement process. They have the team of professionals who assisted us from all aspects of the purchasing process and Louis from DDP was always there to answer our queries. We have found DDP quick to remedy any concerns and eager to go above and beyond as required. We are happy with their service and we are now in the process of purchasing our next one using our SMSF.

NSW Property Girl

NSW Property GirlSydney, NSW

Good on resolution and refund

I am very thankful to Louis for his prompt service, sincere attention, great negotiating manner and resolution skills. He is an asset at DDP and I am happy to recommend him.

The entire experience has been easy simple

Living abroad its difficult to invest due to logistics. That being said, DDP are a great team to deal with. Easy processes and clear on what is required to find a property investment. This is the second time I have used DDP and don't regret it. Will be using them again in future.

NatalieJ

NatalieJSydney, NSW

RECOMMENDED!!

I first engaged DDP's services 4 years ago & had a seemless experience. I was new to property & they helped my husband & I break into the market with our first investment property, which has since gone up in value. Now looking into my next few investments with the help of Zaki & his team. From pre approval, incredible research, & cash backs, i'm really impressed, they take the pain & time away as well as uncover equity & money where I alone can't. Can't wait to keep growing my portfolio.

Peter D

Peter DSydney, NSW

Still waiting on refund!

Simon Wolfe

Simon WolfeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely satisfied with my DDP experience

At first, I was a bit concerned about trying my hand investing in property. After looking through multiple companies and comparing the pros and cons between them, I stumbled upon DDP and got in contact with Jamal. He laid everything out for me in a clear cut fashion, answered all of my questions and provided a more "one on one" approach that left me feeling confident (compared to some of the other larger companies where I felt like just another number). Thanks to Jamal I was able to find a property that fit my expectations, budget and in an ideal location. I would highly recommend DDP for anyone looking to buy property. Im already thinking about the next time I will be returning for their services.

DDP Can be trusted and Worth the fees paid

Hi I have used DDP to buy my first property , it has been 3 years now and is doing good for me with positive gearing . All the process and system they heard in place went well . I have engage them in for the second one through my SMSF , which is underway and hoping to get the same . Despite some staffing issues faced internally in the company , Zaki did manage to keep up with his words for a promised deliverable of the outstanding matters and hope this property through SMSF is done ASAP .

Naufil Khan

Naufil KhanSydney, NSW

Pathetic - ZERO RATING

Worst experience ever!!!! Have been chasing for our refund since October 2017 which was agreed by [Name Removed]. I fail to comprehend how this company still exists after so many people had such bad experiences. We do not recommend this company!!!!

AndySydney, NSW

Find someone else. Don't believe any of their deals, you won't see any benefits

Tara P.

Tara P.Sydney, NSW

Would recommend to all my friends and family (and that’s saying a lot)

Buying a property is without a doubt the scariest thing I’ve ever done! DDP effortlessly took this and made me feel 100% comfortable and supported throughout the entire process. Their professionalism and knowledge is second to none.

Good experience for first time buyers

I had always been interested in real estate, but never really knew where to start. I contacted DDP and was able to get a meeting with them right away. The team was very thorough and knowledgeable. I happily have one property (after viewing several), DDP and I are now in the process of getting another one. And I don't want to stop there! I highly recommend the guys at DDP.

Varin S.Sydney, NSW

DDP stole my money

I was introduced to DDP as they were bent on helping me buy a property in Queensland. Turns out as part of their signed contract, I could get a refund on their fees if I couldn't secure a finance. I have had direct contact with [Name Removed] himself along with [Names Removed] and they have ignored all my emails and contact. You can see my review on Facebook. I have all documents and communications to prove that this is legitimate.

JoanneDream Design Property

Hi Varin, understand we remain open, we have over 1800 clients on board and welcome you back.

Suzie

SuzieSydney, NSW

Great experience and treatment

My husband and I had been looking in to doing property investments for so long and thought we would be happy with 3 properties and through it would take up to 10 years to do so, but once speaking with Zaki and the DDP teams we realised that we were thinking too small, within 8 months we are now purchasing our 2nd investment property with DDP and hope to be on our 3rd but next year. DDP has been amazing in there results and have given us new goals to achieve with them by our side, we would and have advised them to family and friends

Farahp1

Farahp1Sydney, NSW

Be weary...

JoanneDream Design Property

Dear Farah, We understand your frustration. Given your claim was discontinued and now awaiting an outcome by the court , it is best we do not comment on this until finalised. We hope for a swift resolution. Kind Regards, Jo

DSA1948

DSA1948Sydney, NSW

Great story here if you are a journalist for Four Corners or A Current Affairs!!

Stay far, far away

Sinead

SineadSydney, NSW

A Dream to deal with!

I can't thank Dream Design enough.. I never thought the process would be this straightforward. The team were up to date with all the latest property investment strategies and were happy to discuss all options available to meet our budget. I couldn't have ever imagined I would have been able to secure the property of my dreams within my financial realm- But here we are... Thank you so much for your patience and expertise. A pleasure to work with!!

Professional and fast.

Expanding my portfolio was surprisingly stress-free when I used Zaki! Already have a portfolio in Melbourne, therefore experienced with other buyer agents - but working with DDP in Sydney was a dream because of their extensive knowledge and the fast turn around times. I have high expectations and still found nothing too much to ask of the team. I feel very at ease going forward with them, and encourage others to use their services.
- Thanks guys

Maddy P.

Maddy P.Sydney, NSW

Personal and professional.

Zaki and his team were the perfect partners for me, a relative beginner in property investing. I felt like I could ask any questions without judgement, and could speak to someone at any time about anything that popped into my head or was worrying me. Their commitment to promptly, calmly, and professionally responding to me set them apart from the myriad other consultancy and planning firms I have encountered before. I couldn't recommend them enough.

Chris Martin

Chris MartinSydney, NSW

Outstanding service start to finish

I couldn't recommend Zaki and his team enough. They provided me with brilliant support and advice that was personally tailored to my needs. They are always contactable and have a wealth of knowledge gained thought their own property portfolio success. I really felt like they were invested in the whole process with me and genuinely wanted me to succeed with my goals. Thank you for everything.