3.5

Great team

Met DDP and got impressed on what was told by them. Continued our house buying journey with them. Very clear communication Zaki and his team assisted us through out our house buying journey. Wishing DDP a bright future ahead and will definitely recommend others.

Geoff Z

Geoff ZSydney, NSW

Great team - very enthusiastic and great results

I have purchased 2 properties through DDP, in 2015 and 2018. Both times Zaki and his team assisted and were very helpful every step of the way. Thought I'd share my positive experience on this site finally! I have even recorded a video testimony for DDP which I saw had been playing in their offices previously. Hope everyone in the team is going well, and anybody searching for a home investment or to live in should contact DDP immediately to get them on the right track!

DDP- A Great Team

We were looking for a new investment for a while. We meet DDP team and found them very helpful. We took our time but [Name Removed] had a lot of clear communication to make sure we make the right decision. [Name Removed] was very clear about what were looking for and got us the right product. Soon we are going to buy the second one with them as we love and trust there service.

DT Investor

DT InvestorSydney, NSW

Great value advice at each step!

I have started looking for investment property early this year and met with [Name Removed], he explained me overall investment strategy and different options. Then I met with [Name Removed] to understand my options based on the budget and growth areas. [Name Removed] presented pretty good options for new as well as existing properties with pros and cons and we finally chose one to move ahead. I am very happy with the knowledge and guidance from [Name Removed] and he is really honest and straight forward guy.

Zeeshan

ZeeshanSydney, NSW

DDP - A Trusted partner

I have known [Name Removed]/DDP for over 3 years now. DDP does ample research before recommending you with any property. [Name Removed] ensures to guide you on every step of your investment journey. [Name Removed] at DDP is friendly and personally assists me with all my queries. I am now in route to have both a PPOR & IR secured with DDP. I highly recommend [Name Removed] and his team at DDP.

On track and following advice

DDP have found a property in a growth area that has valued up for mortgage purposes. Cash back to date has been paid in the timeframe represented. We are on track

Excellent company and great business model

I haven't purchased a house yet through DDP but I am so convinced in their system that I am applying for some brokerage work with them. Great work Zaki and your team

Mike

MikeSydney, NSW

A decent team of people

Slower process than maybe expected, with a few hiccups along the way, but the support received from [Name Removed] has made it all much easier.
[Name Removed] made some concessions as a show of good faith and to help compensate for lost time, covering some small expenses, this was appreciated.
If you go in with your eyes open you shouldn't have any real cause to be disappointed by DDP or the process.

Vikash

VikashSydney, NSW

Absolutely Recommended!!!

NSW Property Girl

NSW Property GirlSydney, NSW

Open, honest communication.

Just a note to update my experience in 2020. I have been a client of DDP for 5 years. The first property DDP sourced for us is still performing solidly. In working through another proposed purchase now, Zaki is willingly assisting & doing everything possible to achieve a successful outcome after much challenge on my side. 5 years later & 5 star customer service, thank you Zaki & DDP.

Sally

SallySydney, NSW

Close the deal just before lockdown

It was a slow start from the time we sign up to choosing a property to invest on but we had a good guidance and honest feedback from our agent.

Pamela S.

Pamela S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Knowledge, support and guidance so far cannot be faulted

I have recently signed up with DDP, so I am still in the initial stages of purchasing a property to live in and one to invest through my SMSF and have to say, from the very first phone call to now, I have had a wonderful experience dealing with ALL the team members of DDP. Their knowledge, support and guidance so far cannot be faulted. Zaki's recent women's webinar was great, loaded with so much information. It has given me alot to think about towards achieving my goals and the different strategies to achieve them, positive reinforcement that as a single middle aged women restarting my life again, I can do this!
Thank you DDP, look forward to my new life journey working with you. (I will add a future post on my progress)

Roy

RoySydney, NSW

Honest and direct to the point

I just signed a contract with DDP, what we talked about during our meeting reflect the reality of what happening right now. DDP exceeds the expectations in regards to negotiating a good deal in favor of the buyer. I highly recommend DDP to any one who is thinking of investing or buying property base on what the company is showing me. What you see and talk about is what you get. Thank you DDP in showing me the right tract in investment and buying residential property.

First home purchaser

First home purchaserNew South Wales

A great service, A wonderful team

Thank you DDP for helping us with the purchase of our first property. DDP opened our eyes to the possibility of purchasing a property in Australia sooner rather than later. They helped us through the process from getting a finance, to finding the right property that suits our needs and to the settlement process. They have the team of professionals who assisted us from all aspects of the purchasing process and Louis from DDP was always there to answer our queries. We have found DDP quick to remedy any concerns and eager to go above and beyond as required. We are happy with their service and we are now in the process of purchasing our next one using our SMSF.

The entire experience has been easy simple

Living abroad its difficult to invest due to logistics. That being said, DDP are a great team to deal with. Easy processes and clear on what is required to find a property investment. This is the second time I have used DDP and don't regret it. Will be using them again in future.

NatalieJ

NatalieJSydney, NSW

RECOMMENDED!!

I first engaged DDP's services 4 years ago & had a seemless experience. I was new to property & they helped my husband & I break into the market with our first investment property, which has since gone up in value. Now looking into my next few investments with the help of Zaki & his team. From pre approval, incredible research, & cash backs, i'm really impressed, they take the pain & time away as well as uncover equity & money where I alone can't. Can't wait to keep growing my portfolio.

Peter D

Peter DSydney, NSW

Still waiting on refund!

JoanneDream Design Property
Simon Wolfe

Simon WolfeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely satisfied with my DDP experience

At first, I was a bit concerned about trying my hand investing in property. After looking through multiple companies and comparing the pros and cons between them, I stumbled upon DDP and got in contact with Jamal. He laid everything out for me in a clear cut fashion, answered all of my questions and provided a more "one on one" approach that left me feeling confident (compared to some of the other larger companies where I felt like just another number). Thanks to Jamal I was able to find a property that fit my expectations, budget and in an ideal location. I would highly recommend DDP for anyone looking to buy property. Im already thinking about the next time I will be returning for their services.

DDP Can be trusted and Worth the fees paid

Hi I have used DDP to buy my first property , it has been 3 years now and is doing good for me with positive gearing . All the process and system they heard in place went well . I have engage them in for the second one through my SMSF , which is underway and hoping to get the same . Despite some staffing issues faced internally in the company , Zaki did manage to keep up with his words for a promised deliverable of the outstanding matters and hope this property through SMSF is done ASAP .

Naufil Khan

Naufil KhanSydney, NSW

Pathetic - ZERO RATING

Worst experience ever!!!! Have been chasing for our refund since October 2017 which was agreed by [Name Removed]. I fail to comprehend how this company still exists after so many people had such bad experiences. We do not recommend this company!!!!