Dream Design Property

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Simon Wolfe

Simon WolfeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely satisfied with my DDP experience

At first, I was a bit concerned about trying my hand investing in property. After looking through multiple companies and comparing the pros and cons between them, I stumbled upon DDP and got in contact with Jamal. He laid everything out for me in a clear cut fashion, answered all of my questions and provided a more "one on one" approach that left me feeling confident (compared to some of the other larger companies where I felt like just another number). Thanks to Jamal I was able to find a property that fit my expectations, budget and in an ideal location. I would highly recommend DDP for anyone looking to buy property. Im already thinking about the next time I will be returning for their services.

Can't Recommend DDP Property Enough!

This was my first time using DDP and I can't recommend them enough. Jamal was incredibly efficient and assuring throughout the whole process. He was very upfront in the beginning about how everything works as this was my partner and I's first time buying property. I can 100% say we will be using them in the future. It took several months to get our financing, but Jamal never gave up on us. After we got our financing it only took three months to find a place that matched our criteria. Our new place is just 30 minutes outside of Melbourne's CBD and ticks all the boxes. Thanks to everyone on the team, my partner and I are excited to build our new future!

DDP Can be trusted and Worth the fees paid

Hi I have used DDP to buy my first property , it has been 3 years now and is doing good for me with positive gearing . All the process and system they heard in place went well . I have engage them in for the second one through my SMSF , which is underway and hoping to get the same . Despite some staffing issues faced internally in the company , Zaki did manage to keep up with his words for a promised deliverable of the outstanding matters and hope this property through SMSF is done ASAP .

Naufil Khan

Naufil KhanSydney, NSW

Pathetic - ZERO RATING

Worst experience ever!!!! Have been chasing for our refund since October 2017 which was agreed by [Name Removed]. I fail to comprehend how this company still exists after so many people had such bad experiences. We do not recommend this company!!!!

Andy

AndySydney, NSW

Find someone else. Don't believe any of their deals, you won't see any benefits

Tara P.

Tara P.Sydney, NSW

Would recommend to all my friends and family (and that’s saying a lot)

Buying a property is without a doubt the scariest thing I’ve ever done! DDP effortlessly took this and made me feel 100% comfortable and supported throughout the entire process. Their professionalism and knowledge is second to none.

Good experience for first time buyers

I had always been interested in real estate, but never really knew where to start. I contacted DDP and was able to get a meeting with them right away. The team was very thorough and knowledgeable. I happily have one property (after viewing several), DDP and I are now in the process of getting another one. And I don't want to stop there! I highly recommend the guys at DDP.

Varin S.

Varin S.Sydney, NSW

DDP stole my money

I was introduced to DDP as they were bent on helping me buy a property in Queensland. Turns out as part of their signed contract, I could get a refund on their fees if I couldn't secure a finance. I have had direct contact with Zaki himself along with Jay and Julia and they have ignored all my emails and contact. You can see my review on Facebook. I have all documents and communications to prove that this is legitimate.

Suzie

SuzieSydney, NSW

Great experience and treatment

My husband and I had been looking in to doing property investments for so long and thought we would be happy with 3 properties and through it would take up to 10 years to do so, but once speaking with Zaki and the DDP teams we realised that we were thinking too small, within 8 months we are now purchasing our 2nd investment property with DDP and hope to be on our 3rd but next year. DDP has been amazing in there results and have given us new goals to achieve with them by our side, we would and have advised them to family and friends

Farahp1

Farahp1Sydney, NSW

Be weary...

DSA1948

DSA1948Sydney, NSW

Great story here if you are a journalist for Four Corners or A Current Affairs!!

Stay far, far away

Sinead

SineadSydney, NSW

A Dream to deal with!

I can't thank Dream Design enough.. I never thought the process would be this straightforward. The team were up to date with all the latest property investment strategies and were happy to discuss all options available to meet our budget. I couldn't have ever imagined I would have been able to secure the property of my dreams within my financial realm- But here we are... Thank you so much for your patience and expertise. A pleasure to work with!!

Professional and fast.

Expanding my portfolio was surprisingly stress-free when I used Zaki! Already have a portfolio in Melbourne, therefore experienced with other buyer agents - but working with DDP in Sydney was a dream because of their extensive knowledge and the fast turn around times. I have high expectations and still found nothing too much to ask of the team. I feel very at ease going forward with them, and encourage others to use their services.
- Thanks guys

Maddy P.

Maddy P.Sydney, NSW

Personal and professional.

Zaki and his team were the perfect partners for me, a relative beginner in property investing. I felt like I could ask any questions without judgement, and could speak to someone at any time about anything that popped into my head or was worrying me. Their commitment to promptly, calmly, and professionally responding to me set them apart from the myriad other consultancy and planning firms I have encountered before. I couldn't recommend them enough.

Chris Martin

Chris MartinSydney, NSW

Outstanding service start to finish

I couldn't recommend Zaki and his team enough. They provided me with brilliant support and advice that was personally tailored to my needs. They are always contactable and have a wealth of knowledge gained thought their own property portfolio success. I really felt like they were invested in the whole process with me and genuinely wanted me to succeed with my goals. Thank you for everything.

DDP: Professional & Efficient

I used Zaki and the DDP team to consult regarding expansion of my property portfolio. They were fast, professional and fair. I received quick responses to all inquiries, and was met with professional advice for even the most seemingly silly questions.

Furthermore, their initial quotes were more competitive than competitors, and service/attention to detail superior. I still receive personalised emails making sure I am still satisfied with the service I received.

The team at DDP are passionate about their work, and it shows in their outcomes.

Nicola

NicolaSydney, NSW

Just don't

Julia D.Dream Design Property

Dear Nicola we have no record of your name, please email us at info@ddpproperty.com.au with details

Belinda

BelindaSydney, NSW

Would NOT Recommend Dream Design Property (DDP) to anyone!

Julia D.Dream Design Property

Dear Belinda, Paypal has already refunded your duplicate payment. The remaining are for services already rendered.

MRTSydney, NSW

Be AWARE

I have taken Dream Design Property to Court. They have not refunded my deposit as agreed back in 2017. Do not trust this company. The Sheriffs have not been able to locate this company for over 2 year. My matter is still in Court and they are in hiding. They've ignored my emails. DDP will make threats to sue you but my matter has proven them wrong in court.