Dream Design Property

Dream Design Property Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Aprilasked

I would like to know when DDP will pay us the money they owe us.

MRTasked

[Name Removed] please explain why you havent stuck to your payment agreement in court?

MRT

I guess Julia cant answer this question. Funny that !

Belinda s.
Belinda s.

Yeah funny that!

Rowen
Rowen

Looks like many are in the same boat, must have done wrong by a lot of people to end up on A Current Affair

Belinda

Belindaasked

Why does Dream Design Property and [Name Removed] simply not care or have any guilt about taking my money or other peoples money when you provide a service they are clearly dissatisfied with?

Aprilasked

It has been good to see all the comments and know we are not alone. It would be reassuring to hear from any of the complainants if they are successful in receiving what is owed to them from this company.

Truong
Truong

I’ll update this tread if any action is taken

Raj Diazzasked

Can someone tell me when will i get my refund back. DDP has breached NCAT order and a NSW court order...

April

We are in same position. They have stolen our money too and scores of others’. They have ignored court orders. We need a civil suit.

Hi April,
Thanks for your comment, but as usual no representative from Dream Design will answer this question. Dear product review admin, can I realistically expect an answer from Dream Design representative as your website claims? I've been waiting 18 months for an answer, if they are a credible organisation, they will provide an answer wouldn't they?

Dream Design Property
Julia D.Dream Design Property

Hi Raj Diazz, may we have your full name please as we have no client by the name of Raj Diazz?

Get an answer from our members and Dream Design Property representatives