Dream Design Property

Dream Design Property (page 2 of 3)

Chris Martin

Chris MartinSydney, NSW

Outstanding service start to finish

I couldn't recommend Zaki and his team enough. They provided me with brilliant support and advice that was personally tailored to my needs. They are always contactable and have a wealth of knowledge gained thought their own property portfolio success. I really felt like they were invested in the whole process with me and genuinely wanted me to succeed with my goals. Thank you for everything.

DDP: Professional & Efficient

I used Zaki and the DDP team to consult regarding expansion of my property portfolio. They were fast, professional and fair. I received quick responses to all inquiries, and was met with professional advice for even the most seemingly silly questions.

Furthermore, their initial quotes were more competitive than competitors, and service/attention to detail superior. I still receive personalised emails making sure I am still satisfied with the service I received.

The team at DDP are passionate about their work, and it shows in their outcomes.

Nicola

NicolaSydney, NSW

Just don't

Julia D.Dream Design Property

Dear Nicola we have no record of your name, please email us at info@ddpproperty.com.au with details

Belinda

BelindaSydney, NSW

Would NOT Recommend Dream Design Property (DDP) to anyone!

Julia D.Dream Design Property

Dear Belinda, Paypal has already refunded your duplicate payment. The remaining are for services already rendered.

MRTSydney, NSW

Be AWARE

I have taken Dream Design Property to Court. They have not refunded my deposit as agreed back in 2017. Do not trust this company. The Sheriffs have not been able to locate this company for over 2 year. My matter is still in Court and they are in hiding. They've ignored my emails. DDP will make threats to sue you but my matter has proven them wrong in court.

November 14th 2019 Update: This company is not a company to do business with . This a warning!

They owe a lot of people money! Do not get sucked into their sweet words . I'm a victim and don't want you to become one .stay away from them please

Robert BSydney, NSW

Stay away from DDP - zero stars

Iain MSydney, NSW

Unreputable company

Julia D.Dream Design Property

Hi Lain M , we have no record of your name with our company, please contact us at info@ddpproperty.com.au

Iain M

My name is Iain - with an 'I' not 'L' Speak to Brendan.

Raj DiazzGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dream Design Properties - An unprofessional, unethical, incapable, joke of an organisation!

Paid a deposit to this company but the properties shown was all available on other mainstream real estate websites. Later negotiated a refund (less cost incurred) to which they agreed in writing. 18 months later and after orders from NSW fair trading and a NSW court order ordering them to refund the money, still not a single penny received. I am in contact with many others who are in the same boat as me, some even worst off. I would not recommend this company to any one.

Julia D.Dream Design Property

Hi Raj, please contact us on at info@ddpproperty.com.au as we have no client by the name of Raj Diazz

AprilSouth East Queensland, QLD

They still owe us money

April

I noticed I do not have the "verified customer" tag on my comment, but we have indeed bought 2 properties through DDP. I also have emailed info@ddpproperty.com.au as a client above was instructed, and have had no response. Such unethical behaviour.

April

I have also been asked by Jamal from DDP to remove reviews. Do the right thing and I'll write a better review. Good grief.

Never again. Bunch of liars

They lied and did whatever they could to get the sale. Didn’t explain things properly and was persistent with getting their fee on that day calling me over 20 times in 3 days. Go to someone else these guys are terrible.

Horrible company

I lost over 250K not only financial mentally stressed and now suffer from anxiety and not able to sleep properly.

I paid ddp over 80K bought 5 properties, put them in the market not even getting inquires to sell and all fault properties
they advised me to buy 2 lands in riverstone and i lost my whole deposit over 100K plus had to pay penalties which wasnt advised to me. I really hate this company how much suffered and they dont answer phone email when you have a problem they send you deed of realease and even i had pay legal fees to fight this company and still under loss over 250K. I never recommend it please dont go ahead!!

Jay

JaySydney

Ddp property investments

We are so pleased how zaki and his team of experts worked within our tight budget and made us an investment property plan which takes all the stress off of doing investments on your own. These guys give calculated property options for us to chose from knowing they are all safe option and then they take care of all the head ache parts of property investments. The project managers are so helpful and happy to talk to you any time of day or nights nothings too much for them

Nelson

NelsonRamsgate

Great for first time investors

Very efficient service and they keep you updated at every stage. Would definitely recommend this service to first time investors looking to get into the property market.
The only downside is that you have to pay a fee upfront so you need to have that money available straight away.

Loretta

LorettaMelbourne

DDP, highly recommended for 1st time investors

We had our first experience with DDP in 2016, the negotiating power far exceeded our expectations and we were also very impressed by the speed of all responses both from DDP and their affiliates. A great property experience!

Sam

SamSydney

Huge help!

Extremely positive experience buying our first property with DDP. The process was made as stress-free as possible and all their partner organisations were extremely useful and understanding of the framework. Great value for money.

Tracy

TracySydney

Great Experience for 1st Time Property Investors

Fantastic experience working with DDP for our first investment property. DDP staff made the whole process easy and stress free. Definitely recommend DDP to all property investors.

Groom

GroomSydney

A Comfortable Accumulation of a Property Portfolio!

Sophia

SophiaSydney

Good experience

Great team with good advice. Great properties sourced. Good knowledge of the market and look forward to working with them again.

Good experience

We wanted to buy our first investment property but knew we were priced out of the Sydney market. DDP had the knowledge of other affordable markets, they did all the research for us and sent us only properties that matched our criteria in order for us to review. They were always on-hand for advise and help along the process. It made the entire process extremely easy and stress free. Thanks guy's for all your help. Hopefully we can do business with you again in the future.

DDP - results delivered & a pleasure to deal with