Dream Design Property

Dream Design Property (page 3 of 4)

3.5

Jay

JaySydney

Ddp property investments

We are so pleased how zaki and his team of experts worked within our tight budget and made us an investment property plan which takes all the stress off of doing investments on your own. These guys give calculated property options for us to chose from knowing they are all safe option and then they take care of all the head ache parts of property investments. The project managers are so helpful and happy to talk to you any time of day or nights nothings too much for them

Nelson

NelsonRamsgate

Great for first time investors

Very efficient service and they keep you updated at every stage. Would definitely recommend this service to first time investors looking to get into the property market.
The only downside is that you have to pay a fee upfront so you need to have that money available straight away.

Loretta

LorettaMelbourne

DDP, highly recommended for 1st time investors

We had our first experience with DDP in 2016, the negotiating power far exceeded our expectations and we were also very impressed by the speed of all responses both from DDP and their affiliates. A great property experience!

Sam

SamSydney

Huge help!

Extremely positive experience buying our first property with DDP. The process was made as stress-free as possible and all their partner organisations were extremely useful and understanding of the framework. Great value for money.

Tracy

TracySydney

Great Experience for 1st Time Property Investors

Fantastic experience working with DDP for our first investment property. DDP staff made the whole process easy and stress free. Definitely recommend DDP to all property investors.

Groom

GroomSydney

A Comfortable Accumulation of a Property Portfolio!

Sophia

SophiaSydney

Good experience

Great team with good advice. Great properties sourced. Good knowledge of the market and look forward to working with them again.

Good experience

We wanted to buy our first investment property but knew we were priced out of the Sydney market. DDP had the knowledge of other affordable markets, they did all the research for us and sent us only properties that matched our criteria in order for us to review. They were always on-hand for advise and help along the process. It made the entire process extremely easy and stress free. Thanks guy's for all your help. Hopefully we can do business with you again in the future.

DDP - results delivered & a pleasure to deal with

RowenSydney, NSW

Do yourself a favor and avoid this company...

JoanneDream Design Property

Dear Rowen, We understand your frustration. Given your claim was discontinued and now awaiting an outcome by the court , it is best we do not comment on this until finalised. We hope for a swift resolution. Kind Regards, Jo

ddho4998

ddho4998sydney

One stop shop

DDP made investing relatively easy and less daunting for my partner and myself with its one stop shop approach. The team behind DDP had the knowledge and required connection spotting the right and affordable properties in emerging suburbs. They did all the research for us and sent us only properties that matched our criteria in order for us to review. They were always on-hand for advise and help along the process. It made the entire process extremely easy and stress free. Thoroughly recommend doing business with them.

Maverick6177

Maverick6177Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad bad bad experience....stay away from them!!

Promised refund were never returned despite getting it in writing and enforcing an order through NCAT! We had to pull off the contract due to unsuitable property being offered and change in our personal circumstances. Agreed for a partial refund with [Name Removed] but never saw a single cent. Still battling out with them - awaiting a court order, and reading through other forums, i'm not the only one.

Frankie83

Many burnt by this mob

Julia D.Dream Design Property
Mister S

Mister SSydney, NSW

Great team to have by your side when building wealth

If you're looking to build your wealth, definitely speak to the DDP team.

I've had very good experiences with Zaki and his team. Samara and Matt are a great addition to the team and work very closely with me on Strategy sessions and helping me build upon my multiple property portfolio.

The DDP are very responsive on emails, phone and WhatsApp. So far whenever I've had any query related to wealth creation they've guided and pointed me in the right direction.

I can personally say from my experiences that you can be assured that you'll be in safe hands and definitely grow working with the DDP team.

Natalie

NatalieSydney

They helped me buy my first Investment Property!

I didn't really know where to start with buying a property but they took care of me and showed me the way. The consulting fee (to me) was worth the money as I wouldn't have been able to go to several different mortgage brokers to find a good deal, I wouldn't know where to get "pre-approval" or even how and where to find a investment plot to buy! They helped with everything and they can save you time by putting you in touch with their experts.

TexrangerSydney

Not paying refund

Julia D.Dream Design Property

Dear Tex Ranger - Please call us on 1300732921 to ensure this is resolved swiftly. Kind Regards, Emma

Stephen Moore

Stephen Moore

Incredible service, awesome people

I cannot fault DDP, beautiful people, incredibly passionate about getting you the best result. Heavily recommend, I look forward to our next property purchase.

Good guys in an industry of vultures

I started with them around 4 years ago now and had a good experience. I used DDP after I'd been sitting on a heavily negatively geared studio apartment for a few years and it was really hurting me. We sold that and tripled the size of my portfolio in just under two years. The brief was "if i lose my job, i want to keep the property's i buy". It's been three years now and I've never been so comfortable in high amounts of debt. All facts checked out, all purchases under market value and a great support team. Great equity growth and a positively geared portfolio - the two big boxes ticked, so I couldn't be happier really. I'm gearing up for another purchase as I type.

Ahmed

AhmedMelbourne

Lucky to Find group like DDP after all these years of frustration.