Dream Doors & Kitchens

Dream Doors & Kitchens

See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Dream Doors & Kitchens? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Anon. Melbourne
Anon. Melbourne Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lacks communication and multiple mistakes along the way

Our DD communication started in March. We’ve had to do all the chasing for communication along the way. Every step comes with an error. They hold 90% of the cost as deposit but don’t hear a peep except via bulk emails sent out to tell us our job is being bumped back again… and again… and again… Delays with Covid are one thing, but then they are ‘short staffed’ with trades, they forgot to book electrician/ plumber/ tiler…
And yet they still continue to book in more work??? Hope they’re telling people exactly how long they’re going to be waiting. We’re considering canceling and paying the penalty.

Cat
Cat

Terrible customer service

Had a kitchen 'face lift' and the installation process wasn't good only one guy to install for such a big job. I got told it would be 1 day to complete. Then I found out on the 2nd day someone else had to come out to do the splash back, then after that I found out someone would come out to complete the silicone and a missing door handle. No one followed this up for months but yet they wanted the money for it! A huge inconvenience for something I was told would be completed in 1 day. They also don't give a proper costing price and I was over charged for tiles I supplied. This company lacks communication, would not recommend. This was in W.A.

Terrible

Would not use this company. After contacting them twice. Once via email then phone call which I was told they would be in touch within 48 hours have never recieved any contact.
Useless!!!

Teresa D'AGOSTINO
Teresa D'AGOSTINOMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Kitchen still not finished

Kitchen still not finished, it has now been 5 months.
Head office was not interested in my negative feedback and did not respond until a follow up email.
Franchisee unprofessional and unreliable, even after being advised by head office of all the problems

Kitchen Renovators

Find out how Dream Doors & Kitchens compares to other Kitchen Renovators

Alex
AlexMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This kitchen experience nearly broke me.

anna.sahni
anna.sahniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nightmare

very disappointing

Contacted Dream doors Logan. Phil came out and measured up for a quote.....Promised it would be emailed the next day.
I am still waiting.
I will not be going with these guys. If they cannot manage to get a quote to me in the time promised, How long will I be waiting for the actual work to be completed?
I am really disappointed as they promised lots and delivered nothing.