Dream Doors & Kitchens

Dream Doors & Kitchens

See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Dream Doors & Kitchens? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Jen
JenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Consider a new kichen

Our kitchen was updated last year, commenced around June 2020 and final appointment in January 2021. Delays were due to bench-top cut incorrectly, door panels missing from order, difficulty coordinating available times due to COVID restrictions & my children’s illnesses; sometimes DD workers did not arrive as scheduled or arrived late in the day, staying until 7-8 pm. DD workers unprofessional at times, referring to laminate bench~top as “cheap sh*t”. Corner cupboard door remains dropped on one side. Would not use again, wished I had persisted with entire remodel but will do so as soon as budget allows.

Mary Vincent
Mary VincentIllawarra, NSW

About 80% wonderful 10 % not so good

The buyer needs to be very aware of what they are ordering. My white doors are a different colour than my white kickboards. When I rang Tien, at the Illawarra branch of Dream Doors, she told me they couldn't put the same colour kickboard on as the new doors because my cupboards were too old. I was advised to go to Bunnings and buy paint to match the cupboards.
The trademen who dismantled and installed the new doors, benchtop, and extra cupboards were very professional and their work was excellent. The kickboard ruined what wzs otherwise a dream makeover.