Dream Doors & Kitchens

Dream Doors & Kitchens

See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Dream Doors & Kitchens? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Jenny
Jenny

Excellent result. Easy to work with.

Highly recommend Bevan and his team. A pleasure to work with, organised, attention to detail and always willing to assist in making the process work for me! The final product looks great and emphasis on quality workmanship and detail. I even ordered 2 extra shelves after my final payment and these were supplied and fitted ASAP with the same quality of service.

Brad
BradBrisbane

Dream Doors - East Brisbane Great Company To Deal With

Great company to deal with. Justin & his installation team were on time & got the job done in the timeframe they said they would. Justin had great ideas of ways to do things with less disruption & cost than we expected. I'd 100% use these guys again & would totally recommend them to anyone thinking of needing their help.

IonAus
IonAusSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended – on the Sunshine Coast!

When dealing with franchised businesses, service and quality apparently differs considerably from region to region. Dream Doors Kitchens on the Sunshine Coast provided a faultless experience, from patient consultation advice and innovation by Glenn, to installation by their friendly and polite works team (who turned up exactly on time on the specified day), to accurate billing reflecting the quoted cost. The end result is perfectly aligned cupboards, drawers and bench fascia that transform the kitchen – and the detail is excellent, right down to clean and careful sealing of every joint.
We highly recommend Glenn's Sunshine Coast Dream Doors Kitchens!

Jen
JenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Consider a new kichen

Our kitchen was updated last year, commenced around June 2020 and final appointment in January 2021. Delays were due to bench-top cut incorrectly, door panels missing from order, difficulty coordinating available times due to COVID restrictions & my children’s illnesses; sometimes DD workers did not arrive as scheduled or arrived late in the day, staying until 7-8 pm. DD workers unprofessional at times, referring to laminate bench~top as “cheap sh*t”. Corner cupboard door remains dropped on one side. Would not use again, wished I had persisted with entire remodel but will do so as soon as budget allows.

Kitchen Renovators

Find out how Dream Doors & Kitchens compares to other Kitchen Renovators

Trev
TrevSydney, NSW

An excellent job from start to finish

We used Dream Doors Kitchen Sydney North, Northern Beaches & Inner West without a recommendation, which is very unusual for us, but felt that the honesty and sincerity of Brady was genuine. He was also very subtle with his suggestions in guiding us with ideas to update a '90s kitchen into a '20s kitchen. We weren't disappointed, really pleased with how the whole project was handled and with the result! Trevor and Carolyn.

Perfect

From the start to finish it was great everyone was ontime & it was finished when they had said it would be, i cant fault them in anyway!!!! I will be recomending them highly. My kitchen loooks great

BHam
BHamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dream Doors did a Dream Job (Ha Ha)

These guys do a great job. Professional team, clear job description. No issues and when there was a problem which was hidden in the walls they just let us know. Even helped source the appliances to save us some money. Great work

Stuch
StuchSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great result

Good price. Work done on time with excellent staff. Very personal approach without all the marketing rubbish provided by others. Could recommend more highly. They cud not have been more helpful.

Sandra Corney
Sandra CorneyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful job

Had my make over done really pleased top job very proffessional came on time.
Kept me up to date on what was happening if I could give Bevan and his team 10 stars I would

Kitchen Renovators

Find out how Dream Doors & Kitchens compares to other Kitchen Renovators

Danny
DannySydney, NSW

Awesome Transformation!

Any request, never said no!
We had other quotes that either didn't want to do what we wanted or tried to convince us to do it differently. Ross spent a fair while LISTENING to what we wanted and provided it. Perfect quality & great workmanship. I cant thank them enough for making our kitchen a reality!

• +3Thumbnail