Dream Elegance Range

5000, 4000, Bliss, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

2.8

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (2) · No (0)
  • Heat Retention Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Sagging Yes (2) · No (0)
  • Perceived Firmness

I wish I saw the reviews before purchasing

Do not be deceived by the cheap price. You will feel every coil in your back and side. This mattress is a health risk and should not be marketed as a mattress.

Purchased in April 2019 at Amart Furniture for $90.00.

Amart Furniture

Ad
Dianne D

Dianne DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible mattress

Terrible mattress, I bought over a year ago and have tried to put up with it. It's hard and you can feel the springs. I bought a mattress topper to put on mattress it made it slightly better but now we are getting sore backs, my husband weighs 112kg and I only weigh 58kg and I feel like I roll down to him. Or I feel like I am sleeping on a hill. Don't buy you will regret it.

Purchased in June 2019 at Amart Furniture QLD, Logan Central.

Ge customer

Ge customerPerth, WA

Comfortable sleeping mattress

I have had my dream elegance series 4000 mattress since new from Super Amart that was around 3 years ago.

I have found it to be a nice comfortable bed that I get a good sleep on.
Only down side is that it is a fixed pillow top design so you can't rotate mattress as much .
It is quite a soft mattress which can cause a sore neck unless you use a low profile pillow.
It's quite good value for the price.

Reading some of the other reviews about this mattress having a strong chemical smell, I haven't had that issue with mine.

Date PurchasedMay 2015
Mattresses

Find out how Dream Elegance Range compares to other Mattresses

New Dream Elegance 5500 & 4500 are great mattresses!

We bought this new version of Dream Elegance 5500 for our master’s bed room and 4500 for our daughter’s room last month when they were both on sale. I must say this they are very comfy and supportive mattresses for the prices we were looking for! Highly recommend to all mattress buyers out there!

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Amazingly soft yet supportive - we love it

From the first night of sleeping on this mattress, we knew we chose correctly. Feels like a cloud yet supportive in just the right way too.
The best mattress I’ve slept on yet and HIGHLY RECOMMEND the Dream Elegance 5000!

Husband and I have both had 2 weeks of beautiful sound sleeping.

No odour in our mattress ~ not sure what others who purchased from this range are speaking about.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
ducatifella

ducatifella

The best bed ever

We bought 7 of these 4000 queen mattresses cheaply from Amart and installed them in our new resort rooms. We slept in one and went out and bought a king bed 5000 for own bedroom the next day. The best sleep ever. We get rave reviews from our guests many wanting to know what brand of bed they are so they can buy one. I think you need to get the 4000 or 5000 models but being so inexpensive why would you buy the cheaper less comfy models to save a couple of hundred dollars when you spend half your life on it. Ours have no odour whatsoever.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Sleeping Duck Mattress

Looking for Mattresses?

Read the reviews for Sleeping Duck Mattress

4,831 reviews
Ad

Wish i read the reviews before buying dream elegance mattress

Buyer beware. Awful and uncomfortable product containing overwhelming odour. Paid over one thousand dollars for this worthless piece of junk. Super amart not getting my money again. Very dissatisfied customer.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Toxic Disgusting Mattress DO NOT BUY

Slept on this mattress for one night before going to Forty Winks and purchasing a mattress that didn't feel like needles stabbing our backs.
Poor quality and DISGUSTING smell! It's so toxic I had to dispose of it the next day. Made in China, seriously concerning what chemicals have been put into it

My advice - you spend 8-12hrs a day on your mattresses. Get a good one where you arent breathing in toxic chemicals every night.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Jay Diggily

Jay DiggilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice enough I bought a second one

Got a queen and after about 5 night started sleeping amazingly. Upgraded house and bought a king cause when you find a mattress that works...stick with it. Buy one. Now.

Date PurchasedDec 2016