Dream Elegance 2000

King, Long Single, Single, etc...
Listing monitored by Amart Furniture

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

1.0
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Heat Retention Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Sagging Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Perceived Firmness
Dianne D
Dianne DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible mattress

Terrible mattress, I bought over a year ago and have tried to put up with it. It's hard and you can feel the springs. I bought a mattress topper to put on mattress it made it slightly better but now we are getting sore backs, my husband weighs 112kg and I only weigh 58kg and I feel like I roll down to him. Or I feel like I am sleeping on a hill. Don't buy you will regret it.

Purchased in June 2019 at Amart Furniture QLD, Logan Central.

Wish i read the reviews before buying dream elegance mattress

Buyer beware. Awful and uncomfortable product containing overwhelming odour. Paid over one thousand dollars for this worthless piece of junk. Super amart not getting my money again. Very dissatisfied customer.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Other Mattresses

Sorry, there are no questions about Dream Elegance 2000 but you can read 1 question about Dream Elegance Range.

Get an answer from our members and Amart Furniture representatives

Compare all 24 Dream Elegance Range
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $599.00$349.00$299.00$489.00
Type Coil Spring and Pocket SpringCoil Spring and Pocket SpringCoil Spring and Pocket SpringCoil Spring and Pocket Spring
SizeKingLong SingleSingleDouble